Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Help Bros, I think I have an abscess in my shoulder.
    5 days ago (monday) I put 2 ccs into my left delt (first delt shot). I poked and about halfway in my muscle spazzed so i pulled out. A big drop of blood formed and trickled down my shoulder. I moved about a half inch over and poked again. This time it went in fine, I aspirated and injected. About 2/3 of the way through the injection there was some slight pain so I stopped for a few seconds and then started injecting again. Today I can feel a hardness in my shoulder that doesn't seem natural. It is an oblong patch about 2" x 3" around the area where I injected. The area is warm to the touch and looks like a light bruise is forming underneath. The warmth and color are hard to judge because I am also sunburned. My entire arm has swelled up from my shoulder to my tricep. Do you guys think it's an abscess? Is the gear I shot wasted? Should I just saw my arm off now?

I was just reading and I came across this "A hematoma is a punctured blood vessel that leaks out blood and swells up the whole general area." Perhaps I punctured a blood vessel on the way in?

Well it sounds like you need to see a doctor, the sooner the better. Expecially if its sweeled that bad

If there is any possible way to treat this myself I would like to take that option first. Going to the doctor is the last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by LiftTillIDie
    I was just reading and I came across this "A hematoma is a punctured blood vessel that leaks out blood and swells up the whole general area." Perhaps I punctured a blood vessel on the way in?
    I've been missing that word. Thanks!

I got one of those several months ago. It disappeared a little more each day.

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    I've been missing that word. Thanks!

I got one of those several months ago. It disappeared a little more each day.
    A hematoma or what I have? Or do you think what I have is a hematoma? I was looking at the picture you posted of an abscess on that girl's tit and mine looks NOTHING like that so I feel a litte better.

A hematoma or what I have?
    hopefully both.

Or do you think what I have is a hematoma?
    can't be sure, but it kind of sounds like it might be.

I was looking at the picture you posted of an abscess on that girl's tit and mine looks NOTHING like that so I feel a litte better.
    haha.

Olympian Bodybuilder drk_diggler's Avatar
    you'll be fine.... Stop being a fag......jk bro... It happens alot.... If it gets worse then go to doc..... I always think I have an infection but after a few days all is well....

I don't wanna give you bad advice, espicially if it is serious, but I got the shit scared outta me and it ended up being nothing. I had this big lump in my ass, like a ball - it ended up just being the collected gear/maybe knot in my muscle. Anyways, it went away after a few days..

It's probably nothing big, just keep a close eye on it. The second you see it getting worse, i think you better go see a doc. Better safe than sorry man, you don't wanna end up like Valentino. As long as it doesn't get worse, don't worry.

Update: I got a ton of sleep last night and today things are looking better.The delt is a little softer and is starting to feel more like a normal muscle again. My arm is still very swollen and there is still quite a bit of pain. I can see a faint bruise forming at the very bottom of my medial delt. This leads me to believe that it may in fact have been a hematoma and my arm may just be filled with blood or water. Either way I think i'm going to be ok. I was really freaking out yesterday. I train upper body today so hopefully the pain doesnt stop me from lifting.

That has happened to me like 5 times, I am really good at hitting veins, wish I was good at avioding them also.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgo13
    That has happened to me like 5 times, I am really good at hitting veins, wish I was good at avioding them also.
    It just sucks at the beginning because I don't know what to expect. Looking on the bright side I'm glad to be going through this now so I know what to expect in the future if it happens again.

Pro Bodybuilder
    I will never ever put another cc in my delts. Dude ur fine, absesses are your bodies last ditch-effort to save your life in the case of a major infection. They take weeks to develop, and only happen when the person is SOOO stupid they dont seek medical attention through all the agonizing pain, fever/flu like symptoms and most of all the huge red swollen area that gets worse everyday.

In 5 days, id say it got swollen, mostly because you put a bunch of oil where it doesnt belong. In my experience it takes my body 8-9 days to heal from a "bad injection" . Thing get progressively better after day 4 or so. This way, I know that if day 5 was worse than day 2, its time for antibiotics. Ass cheeks and quads fellas, you cant go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DougoeFre5h
    I will never ever put another cc in my delts. Dude ur fine, absesses are your bodies last ditch-effort to save your life in the case of a major infection. They take weeks to develop, and only happen when the person is SOOO stupid they dont seek medical attention through all the agonizing pain, fever/flu like symptoms and most of all the huge red swollen area that gets worse everyday.

In 5 days, id say it got swollen, mostly because you put a bunch of oil where it doesnt belong. In my experience it takes my body 8-9 days to heal from a "bad injection" . Thing get progressively better after day 4 or so. This way, I know that if day 5 was worse than day 2, its time for antibiotics. Ass cheeks and quads fellas, you cant go wrong.

This is some interesting info. Why do you consider delts inappropriate to inject into? And do you have any insight as to why the inject went "bad".
    I won't speak for DougoeFre5h (just this once) but here are possible reasons:

Okay, this one is new to me.....
    Help
    Help Bros, I think I have an abscess in my shoulder.

And then there are supplemental reasons:
    Growing concern from Inj.
    Delt is dead, any ideas?
    Infection?
    et al.

Personally, I didn't do delt injections at first because there are a lot of places in the delts where you aren't really supposed to inject and I wasn't sure where the proper place was. Wife knows however and I let her give me a few injections in the delt until one went bad. No infection or anything, but it hurt. Not like a sore muscle ... like the needle went to far or something, which I doubt happened. No real problems though.

I'm just so happy with the vastus lateralis (thighs) although I do suck at glute injections (but I do them anyway).

Thanks for pulling up all of those threads Mranak. Basically what I'm taking from this is that it's very easy to fuck up a delt shot and a lot of people end with wierd problems afterward. I really don't need to inject anywhere except my quads up until the 12th week of the cycle when I will be injection eod. I guess maybe i'll have to order some 1.5" pins and shoot glutes and quads at that time.

Also you do realise you referenced this thread in this thread? LOL

Rookie
    Check out Greg Valentino's hematoma (mainly in the third link)...
    [url]http://media.putfile.com/Greg-Valentino-TLC-Steroid-Documentary-Part-1[/url]
    [url]http://media.putfile.com/Greg-Valentino-TLC-Steroid-Documentary-Part-2[/url]
    [url]http://media.putfile.com/Greg-Valentino-TLC-Steroid-Documentary-Part-3[/url]

I love hitting delts and of all the injection spots its my second favorite after glutes I will NEVER hit Quads again though I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Popichulo
    I love hitting delts and of all the injection spots its my second favorite after glutes I will NEVER hit Quads again though I hate it.
    Guess everyone's different. Maybe different pepole's bodies react better or worse to the shot depending on the site. I know I won't be shotting delts again anytime soon.

I always keep a bottle of pennicillin suspension in the fridge but then again that might be overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by DocJ
    I always keep a bottle of pennicillin suspension in the fridge but then again that might be overkill.
    You get that from the doc?

Hey bro, the exact thing happened to me to the "t". A big knot, hurt and was warm to the touch. It did turn out to be a boil/abcess. The only fix for that is to go in and have it "lanced" They'll let it drain, pack it with gauze and its over. I told the doctor it was from a bug bite and he didnt know the difference. Its not like when they cut it open there's going to be a pool of test or whatever and he's going to be like "ahaa, just what I expected, testosterone Enanthate" People get bopils from bug bites all the time.

Novice
    This happens to me from time to time. The gear was prop and tren correct? If so that can be a large contributing factor here. Prop is known for hurting no matter where you put it.(at least in my case) I hit my glutes almost exclusively and never have a problem. I now draw w/ a 21g and shoot w/ a 1 "25g into my glutes no problem at all.
    I only weigh 190lbs though and have considerably low BF%@ 5'-8". I hit delts once and a while. I stay away from quads now, I always seem to hit nerves. And we all know how bad that sucks!

Novice
    Every time I shoot delts I get pain while injecting. Then right after I cant even train shoulders it hurts so bad. But I shot my quad the other day and my leg twitched so bad it almost threw the syringe out so Ill stay away from legs now, and I can deal with the pain

5 days ago (monday) I put 2 ccs into my left delt (first delt shot). I poked and about halfway in my muscle spazzed so i pulled out. A big drop of blood formed and trickled down my shoulder. I moved about a half inch over and poked again. This time it went in fine, I aspirated and injected. About 2/3 of the way through the injection there was some slight pain so I stopped for a few seconds and then started injecting again. Today I can feel a hardness in my shoulder that doesn't seem natural. It is an oblong patch about 2" x 3" around the area where I injected. The area is warm to the touch and looks like a light bruise is forming underneath. The warmth and color are hard to judge because I am also sunburned. My entire arm has swelled up from my shoulder to my tricep. Do you guys think it's an abscess? Is the gear I shot wasted? Should I just saw my arm off now?

it sound like you hit a blood vessel and it bleed under the skin, keep an eye on it, apply heating pad , and if it becomes red, tender to touch and the area of injection warm to touch then got to physician

good luck to you

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information