Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Junior Bodybuilder
    IGF-1 How often and when
    Hello Bro's

I am taking it first thing in the morning, then drinking a carbo force and eating a meal. I then will take it again after lifting. Immediately after lifting I drink my carbo force and then get a meal in me. Is taking it twice enough, and taking it in that manner correct. What advice as far as length of cycle is recommended ? Burns like hell when I inject it. I am injecting sub Q into my stomach, is that okay to do it like that ? Thank you in advance for your help this is my first time taking it. What will I notice and when will I begin to feel it. What make this so different that GH ? The whole thing is very confusing ! Thank you my fellow brothers in Iron, men of steel !

What dose are you taking? This being your first time, you don't need an AM injection, do your full dose post w/o. Don't do an ijection of less then 40mcg. HGH works by raising IGF-1, using LR3 just raise it faster because it is IGF-1. Draw up some BW or sterile water in the pin first, then draw up the LR3. Inject it into a muscle, don't do it sub-q, you already know why

JohnnyB

Junior Bodybuilder
    It burns like HELL ! Should I inject the IGF-1 into my stomac sub Q or into a part of the body. What I have been doing is taking my am injection upon awakening. Then I take my second imnjection after training. Is that okay ? What about days I am not lifting ? Thank you for your advice you are the first one whop has been helpful !

Junior Bodybuilder
    40 mcg what is that equate to on the insulin needle is it .6 ? Why no am injection. So if I am to take 40mcg what does that measure out to on the needle gauge ? Excuse my stupiness former pro footballplayer, many hits to the head ! I thank you very much for this help !!!!!!! Dolphin #56

If he were taking 80 mcg/day for his first run it would be appropriate to split up the injections correct?

Quote Originally Posted by MLB56
    40 mcg what is that equate to on the insulin needle is it .6 ? Why no am injection. So if I am to take 40mcg what does that measure out to on the needle gauge ? Excuse my stupiness former pro footballplayer, many hits to the head ! I thank you very much for this help !!!!!!! Dolphin #56
    Insulin pins don't measure weight such as mcg. They measure volume. You need to figure out how many mcg of the stuff you have in 1 mL.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I have no idea how to figure this out ? Where do you inject I hear sub q in stomac then I hear in the bicept. That is crazy ! As much as this burns ! HELP ME on figuring out doage on the insulin pin, like I said now I am doing two injections .6 am, then another .6 after training. Thank you !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MLB56
    I have no idea how to figure this out ?
    Do you know how many mcg are in the vial?

And do you know how many mL of water are in the vial?

If you have these two pieces of information, then we can figure it out.

Ill give you an example.
    If 1 vial has 1000 mcg of IGF-1 in it and you have diluted it with 1 ml of solvent.
    Then 50 mcg will be 0.05 ml, which on a 100 iu/1ml syringe will be equal to 5 units. If you have 40 iu/1ml syringes then 50 mcg will be about 2 units on the syringe.
    If you find it hard to measure such small amounts then just dilute your IGF with more solvent. If you have diluted it with 2 ml of solvent then it becomes
    on a 100 iu syringe - 10 units, on a 40 iu syringe - 4 units.
    Easy?

Junior Bodybuilder
    Got it ! Okay. So now what about where to shoot it and and how often etc..,

uniquemicals
Thread Information