Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    trenbolone enanthate/sustanon 250
    just thinkn about running some sustanom250 and tren enan my next cycle. i really have not heard much about this. just want some feedback on what u all think. or if any one has tried this.

Moved to appropriate forum.

What are your goals for the cycle? What are your current stats? Training history? Cycle history (what compounds have you used previously)?

Novice
    well this will be my fourth cycle. first i ran test enan 500mlg a week for 10 weeks. took break then test again then break. the last cycle i ran test enan and deca. 500test and 400 deca a week for 15 weeks. pretty good gains. stated at 5'7" 167 now 191. didnt really like the bloating of enan. just been doing some searching and really like what i have found on the tren and sus. i want to put on mass but more solid mass.

I know of numerous guys on the boards that have run Tren enanthate for their first Tren cycle. The majority have been fine with it, however there are some that have had major problems. It just comes down to the fact that you can't easily adjust your dosage to minimize negative side effects when/if they pop up. You basically have to choose a dosage, hope it's not too much, but if bad sides come up you have to end the Tren all together and wait for it to clear your system. Not an ideal situation.

As for the Sustanon, many guys experience water retention/bloating with it as well. If this is an issue for you using an aromatase inhibitor would work well to combat it.

Novice
    I personally tend to bloat more with sust, dont know why but when i take it people can tell straight away that im taking it. And as for tren e,im running it now.its my first time using tren and because i dont like everyother day shots much i opted for the enanthate version.I started at 200mg for the fisrt week then uped the dosage to 300mg then on.Im on my fourth week from tommorrow.Sides experienced are insomnia,night sweats,lethargy,generally fucked from just walking about.Iv put on over 17lbs so far and dont look too bloated.im stil tight around the waist.im also taking 300mg of test e.I will be doing it for ten weeks but if i was u take the tren a first.

Thread Information