Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Junior Bodybuilder
    reducing pain of test prop?
    I recently made some test prop at 175mg/ml, and the stuff is almost unbearable to shoot into my quads. since this is short ester and will require me to shoot at least every other day, I feel that I really need to be able to shoot this stuff into my quads in order to make this cycle manageable.

Is there anything I can do to make this stuff not so rough? I'm thinking about cutting it down with oil to 100mg/ml, as I've made it at this concentration before to be relatively painless. The only thing keeping me from doing that already is that 100mg/ml will require me to switch to ED injections instead of EOD, since EOD would be overloading the syringe.

Will warming up the gear prior to injection make any difference in how sore the injection site is? Also, is the soreness related to the amount of gear deposited in the injection site or mainly a result of the concentration being so high? This cycle is only 150mg/wk higher than I have previously run.

Novice
    I'm not sure if this will help, but it might be good to read.
    ques for prop users...

Novice
    I have home brewed prop at 150mg/ml in ethyl oleate. 3%ba and 20%bb. No pain or discomfort what so ever. I didn't test out 200mg/ml but i hear it is possible.

EO is just a replacement for the oil you used, instead of the oil, use the same amount of EO. And filtering this stuff is very quick and easy because it is almost as thin as water lol. When you heat it up to melt the powder, be careful as i hear it has a low flash point......

I was literally crippled from shooting test prop into my quads for about the first month of my cycle. I mean a 3 day pain of bearly walking and hell getting up and down the stairs.
    My body got use to it tho finally. Hopefully yours will 2.

Sometimes the pain is a bitch but other times I find it's not that bad. Not sure why though.

Sauce Monster
    When i first started the cycle im currently on the test prop injections in my quad were unbearable. That was my first day working on a garbage truck they all asked me if there was something wrong with my leg cuz i was limping. I had to run all day on that stupid leg. Probably the worst juice induced day ever lol.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I reduced the concentration with oil to 100mg/ml, and the injection I did yesterday isn't even noticable. I guess this fixed the pain problem hopefully, although now I might need to switch to ED injections.

Is 2.7ml too much to be doing in one injection? I'm trying to rotate just glutes and quads on this cycle, so each site will be hit every 8 days. I'd be skeptical about putting that much oil in my delts, biceps, or triceps.

2.7ml is no problem for big muscles like glutes and quads. Altho I belive it is a little much for the smaller muscles. Ive put 2ml in my delts, but only once, and never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil9999
    When i first started the cycle im currently on the test prop injections in my quad were unbearable. That was my first day working on a garbage truck they all asked me if there was something wrong with my leg cuz i was limping. I had to run all day on that stupid leg. Probably the worst juice induced day ever lol.
    I had to laugh at this post. Wow man that musta been a HORRIBLE day.

Thread Information