Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    D-Bol (Methadrostenol)
    Hello Can anyone help me because i new with these "Steriods". Im 19 years old and i work out all the time. I just ordered these Pills D-bol. It says on the supplement facts that there are 260.5 mg in one capsule. Should I take only one or how many should i take and when? I read something that I should take them 4 hours before I work out. It on the the bottle it also states that you should have 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight per day. But it also states on the directions that you should take 1-2 capsules in evenly spaced dosing 2-4 times per day or as directed.

    Please Help Me Im lost...(NEWBIE)

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Site Manager
    StoneColdNTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    23,567
    Rep Power
    2000
    Please read this;

    What appears below was developed by a number of our good friends
    Veteran Consensus Statement on the age of initiation of Anabolic use.


    Anabolic steroids promote strength gain, muscle synthesis, and increased ********* capacity. Their responsible, moderate use improves athletic performance, cosmetic appearance, and perceived social opportunity and self-esteem. However, anabolics achieve their effects by perturbing the human endocrine system, a complex feedback mechanism of glands and organs that are, in healthy and youthful persons, in an exquisite state of natural balance. Compounds like anabolic steroids that alter this balance are appropriate for use only by mature, well-trained athletes who understand these drugs, their risks and their benefits. Except in the case of prospective users of clear promise for national or international ranking in a sport, realistically hopeful for the kinds of benefits such ranking confers, the following should be characteristic of anyone, of any age, prior to the addition of anabolic steroids to a training regime:


    1. PHYSICAL MATURITY. Anabolics can, through either direct or indirect effects, cause premature closure of the epiphyseal plates (growth plates) at the end of bone, an irreversible effect that may result in permanently shorter stature than the athlete would otherwise achieve. Therefore, the athlete should have reached full physical stature and maturity of the skeleton before contemplating anabolic use. In most cases, full stature is not reached until the very late teens and, in many cases, development of both long skeletal bones and joint assemblies (hips and shoulders) continues into the early 20's, development of the larynx (voicebox) into the mid-20***8217;s.


    2. SIGNIFICANT MATURE MUSCULARITY. Anabolics have poor effect, or transitory effect, on athletes in mediocre condition; in addition, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training. Therefore, the athlete should have accumulated a significant amount of mature muscle mass and tendon strength through a dedicated program of resistance training prior to beginning anabolic use. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in training efficiency and effects, a minimum of 3 years, perhaps as many as 7, of dedicated weight training is required to achieve this necessary physical foundation, on which anabolics can be used safely and to best effect.


    3. THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE. Anabolics are not a substitute for proper technique or applied knowledge of the basics of exercise physiology. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have a very thorough and detailed knowledge of lifting technique, dietary practice, recuperative processes, and hormonal and nonhormonal supplementation, and should if possible prepare for the use of anabolics under the guidance of a trusted mentor who has mastered these issues. In particular, the athlete should have an excellent understanding of the uses, effects, and risk profiles of anabolics, and should be thoroughly conversant with the kinds of ancillary agents that minimize side-effects and speed post-cycle recovery. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in the pace at which this knowledge is acquired, at least a year of arduous study and reading is necessary to understand anabolics and post-cycle recovery, and at least 4 years of practice is required to establish the requisite knowledge base of lifting technique, recuperation, and diet.


    4. PSYCHOLOGICAL MATURITY. Anabolic steroids can have marked effect on mood and disposition, either during the cycle of active use, or its aftermath. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have the psychological health and maturity that will enable him or her to use anabolics with minimal social, psychological, and legal risk to both him/herself and his/her network of partners and collaborators. In addition, the athlete should be firm enough in purpose and balanced enough in approach to understand not only how and when to initiate use of anabolics, but how and when to curtail or abandon use safely should that need arise.


    The use of anabolic steroids is unwise for persons who have not satisfied these prerequisites, though exceptions may be made in cases of very unusual athletic promise. While not a function of mere calendar age per se, it is unarguable that, on average, the likelihood that these conditions will have been met increases as the age of the prospective anabolic user increases.


    For the reasons adduced above, the following statement of consensus opinion is made:

    Allowing for substantial individual variability, and with the exception of cases of truly outstanding athletic promise, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should be socially and physically mature, psychologically healthy, and should have completed 4 to 7 years of dedicated, mentored training in strength/endurance athletics and study in lifting technique, dietary practices, recuperation skills and supplementation. In most cases, the athlete will have reached the age of 21 before these prerequisites are in place, recognizing that many athletes will not have achieved the necessary experience, physical maturity, and psychic balance until their mid-20's or even later.
    __________________
    Last edited by Dreaded Pirate Roberts; 01-31-2010 at 11:42 PM.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old



    Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

  3. #3
    A Legend GymLift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    25,594
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by RopeDogg
    Hello Can anyone help me because i new with these "Steriods". Im 19 years old and i work out all the time. I just ordered these Pills D-bol. It says on the supplement facts that there are 260.5 mg in one capsule. Should I take only one or how many should i take and when? I read something that I should take them 4 hours before I work out. It on the the bottle it also states that you should have 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight per day. But it also states on the directions that you should take 1-2 capsules in evenly spaced dosing 2-4 times per day or as directed.

    Please Help Me Im lost...(NEWBIE)
    Did you buy these from a company here in the US? If so, then perhaps you bought garbage; "supplements" with the same (or similar) names as steroids.

    Please see our diet and training forums. Diet and training can make a HUGE difference.

    Please stay away from the gear for now.

  4. #4
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    10
    isnt it crazy that the more legalsteroids.com charges.... the more people think its real
    the have cycles that cost more than a strong Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle

  5. #5
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    10
    if you bought that stuff from legalsteriods.com its junk. All it is is a prohormone and you are better of taking the real thing. Sorry kid you got ripped off!!! Your better off taking a testo booster or something.

  6. #6
    Novice Derexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    12
    Lmao

    Take it from me. When your 19 (which i am) You have enough hormones in your body.

  7. #7
    A Legend GymLift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    25,594
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Derexan
    Lmao

    Take it from me. When your 19 (which i am) You have enough hormones in your body.
    Good advice.

    As for the 'product', I hadn't even noticed the LegalSteroids.com thing in the thread title. I guess my speculation was right in my previous post in this thread.

    Total waste of money. Good lesson in why you should do the research prior to ordering something.

  8. #8
    Senior Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    enroute VA
    Posts
    10,248
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Derexan
    Lmao

    Take it from me. When your 19 (which i am) You have enough hormones in your body.
    aren't you juicing right now??

  9. #9
    A Legend GymLift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    25,594
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by adidamps2
    aren't you juicing right now??
    He quit the cycle, after about a week if I recall. Good for him.

  10. #10
    Senior Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    enroute VA
    Posts
    10,248
    Rep Power
    50
    ohhhh...ok good for him. glad to hear that.

  11. #11
    Novice
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    10
    That stuff is garbage, they try to make it sound like real steroids. They are glandulars that have no effect on anything. Complete ripoff.

  12. #12
    vasodialator en utero solcraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    squatalot, ca
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    10
    garbage. sugestion: do a search BEFORE you go and spend hundreds of dollars on garbage. they arent even ph's. you might as well take sugar pills. i love when people buy something then ask "is this good?". the worst thing is that even after you realize you've been ripped off, the junk mail will keep comming for months from this place. i asked for information when i first started doing research, finaly i had to cll the executive of the company to tell him to make certian i didnt get any more glossy ads with LEGAL STEROIDS! in my mail anymore. he got the message, and it stopped.
    oh and i just love the bottle it comes in, there are little pictures of farm animals on the label, like its for animals only or something. lmfao.......

  13. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Yeah i think im going to return the D-bol back to legalsteroids.com. But what do you guys think I should take if i wanna get huge in a little time . Thanks guys
    Last edited by StoneColdNTO; 03-04-2006 at 09:31 PM.

  14. #14
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    10
    just want to say i fell victom to this also a couple of years ago i oreded it spent like almost 300 bucks for like a month and a half what a ripp off i put maybe 3lbs on then i took a shit and it was gone try not to order stuff like that from a website that sell leagle steroids if there leagle there not real find some one at the gym or somting get the real thing once your at the right age untill then train hard eat right be consistent you ll be fine

  15. #15
    A Legend GymLift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    25,594
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by RopeDogg
    Yeah i think im going to return the D-bol back to legalsteroids.com. But what do you guys think I should take if i wanna get huge in a little time . Thanks guys
    - 300gram of high quality (eg whey or casein) protein/day
    - Lots of calories. Complex carbs, good fats
    - Good training, like squats (to parallel!), deads and bench

    I'm not fucking with you. Substantial mass can be added with the above.

  16. #16
    Thoms
    Guest
    1) do not order that worthless legalsteroids rubbish.
    2) do NOT use real steroids. You are too young.
    3) do PLENTY MORE reasearch, not only steroid research, but training and nutrition as well.

    At 19, you really don't need steroids. Don't be foolish.

  17. #17
    Junior Bodybuilder TOOLifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    - 300gram of high quality (eg whey or casein) protein/day
    - Lots of calories. Complex carbs, good fats
    - Good training, like squats (to parallel!), deads and bench

    I'm not fucking with you. Substantial mass can be added with the above.

    Cosign. Best advice for this guy.


    TL

  18. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Roids made your brains shrink and memory forget
    I just love how you guys talk trash to the guy about buying the stuff first and then asking questions later, then you basically tell how you did the exact same thing! I believe that's cuz Those horse steroids most of you fools are using have shrunk your brains to the size of a pea. I've read alot of different replies to a couple of guys who ask you about the stuff from sdi-labs.com and then they tell how the roid they chose is weak, blah blah blah and how you guys gain this and that, well let me tell you that the days or real steroids are and have been over for along time. And if any of you roid heads had any knowledge of how these things are made, packaged and repackaged you wouldn't talk so much. All steroids you guys take are made in Germany and Germans don't think much of you small testicle freaks anyways, they also know that all those steroids come to you by way of mexico and if you guys who talk all this trash about research had done any research of your own, you would know that even when it says it's this or that, if you test them most turn out to be either wesson cooking oil, or animal steroids.

    Good steroids don't make your hair fall out the way all you baldies hair has fallen out, and they make you huge, very very fast, and meaner than all of you put together. I took one shot of the real stuff back in 1990, when they were still real, and all the wwf wrestlers would make a side trip after doing a show in el=paso texas and go get the real thing. One 250 Mg. shot of a mixture of ten different things of which you guys wouldn't understand mainly cuz none of you read or speak spanish, and if you did you don't know pharmacy so it wouldn't matter. I gained 10 pounds/week for 8 weeks straight, yes that's 80 Lbs. in 8 weeks off one shot of ...yeah right I'm not going to tell you, if you want to know the name or where to get it you'll have to email me and admit you don't know what the hell you're talking about before I'll even mention it, but anyways, cycles are b.s. and the underground book of steroids states in the preface that 94% of all people who take them, that is illegally or with the consent of a doctor do them wrong and damage themselves, so I seriously doubt that you know-it-alls know all that much. I mean I studied pharmaceutical manufacturing, and 600 level chemistry, and physics, and biology and yet I know many of you will still tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, but that's the way of the world.


    Here's my advice, read your bible, all of it, as if it were a book, from front to back, then if you are smart enough to realize that a few if not all prophecies either ring familiar or true, then you might start studying something like the news, and slightly past news and if you ask the creator who's name is Yahweh for understanding with all sincerity and truth he will enlighten you. If you do this, you will surely put away all this worthless vanity in realization that you are living on borrowed time and nuclear war has been held back for the purpose of the final numbering of the creators saints and followers. Once the final person has been sealed in his forehead(mind) then this world is finished as you know it. If you are worrying about what the girls think, what good will all this vanity have done you if you don't have anything to eat and all those girls you are boinking have given you a non-curable disease that's going to take your health and eventually your life?

    Get real people, you don't have time for steroids, now training of the body is good, but not for pigging out, you should be training your body for starvation, that is when the food is gone, you can starve yourself and give what ever you do have on hand to your baby, your mom, dad, girlfriend, little sister or whatever. Now that is a trait a man would be proud of when this time comes, and reading the scriptures is alot more of a workout than most muscle bound men can endure. I have read the book from front to back every single word a few times, and I've lifted weights with perfect form twice a day 2 hrs/day 7 days/week I used to do 1500 lbs. with my calves freeweights w/o a limit, I could go for about 150 reps and all the steroid monkeys were blown away. But it's the scriputures that blow me away, they are all true, and you will never understand them or be approved if you don't get busy.

    The creator made you and he asked you to study to show yourselves approved. Now he knows your every thought and all the lifting and effort you put into it. What will you answer when he asks you why you didn't prepare, or even bother to look at his book? How will you answer when he says why didn't you listen to that guy on your favorite forum? Will you just decide that because all the tv preachers are shown to be liars that the book is a lie also? The bible tells you beware of false preacher that come in sheeps clothing, and if you do your own studying you'll understand it's speaking of the preachers, it says so in plain words. REad it yourself, then if you find that it's wrong, let me know, I don't want to hear from anyone who just decides without studying. But you have been warned, you time is very very short and I hope you will at least look into the state of the world, I think you'll notice that this is the only country on the earth that isn't starving to death, and the bible says it's going to affect the whole world, if you do your studies, you will want to buy some food to have on hand before this famine hits our land in full force, screw supplements and all that crap, you need to have some food in the pantry, and not guns either. The goverments of this world are about to kill themselves.

    peace

  19. #19
    Grumpy old Git zephyrdaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,155
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlean View Post
    I just love how you guys talk trash to the guy about buying the stuff first and then asking questions later, then you basically tell how you did the exact same thing! I believe that's cuz Those horse steroids most of you fools are using have shrunk your brains to the size of a pea. I've read alot of different replies to a couple of guys who ask you about the stuff from sdi-labs.com and then they tell how the roid they chose is weak, blah blah blah and how you guys gain this and that, well let me tell you that the days or real steroids are and have been over for along time. And if any of you roid heads had any knowledge of how these things are made, packaged and repackaged you wouldn't talk so much. All steroids you guys take are made in Germany and Germans don't think much of you small testicle freaks anyways, they also know that all those steroids come to you by way of mexico and if you guys who talk all this trash about research had done any research of your own, you would know that even when it says it's this or that, if you test them most turn out to be either wesson cooking oil, or animal steroids.

    Good steroids don't make your hair fall out the way all you baldies hair has fallen out, and they make you huge, very very fast, and meaner than all of you put together. I took one shot of the real stuff back in 1990, when they were still real, and all the wwf wrestlers would make a side trip after doing a show in el=paso texas and go get the real thing. One 250 Mg. shot of a mixture of ten different things of which you guys wouldn't understand mainly cuz none of you read or speak spanish, and if you did you don't know pharmacy so it wouldn't matter. I gained 10 pounds/week for 8 weeks straight, yes that's 80 Lbs. in 8 weeks off one shot of ...yeah right I'm not going to tell you, if you want to know the name or where to get it you'll have to email me and admit you don't know what the hell you're talking about before I'll even mention it, but anyways, cycles are b.s. and the underground book of steroids states in the preface that 94% of all people who take them, that is illegally or with the consent of a doctor do them wrong and damage themselves, so I seriously doubt that you know-it-alls know all that much. I mean I studied pharmaceutical manufacturing, and 600 level chemistry, and physics, and biology and yet I know many of you will still tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, but that's the way of the world.


    Here's my advice, read your bible, all of it, as if it were a book, from front to back, then if you are smart enough to realize that a few if not all prophecies either ring familiar or true, then you might start studying something like the news, and slightly past news and if you ask the creator who's name is Yahweh for understanding with all sincerity and truth he will enlighten you. If you do this, you will surely put away all this worthless vanity in realization that you are living on borrowed time and nuclear war has been held back for the purpose of the final numbering of the creators saints and followers. Once the final person has been sealed in his forehead(mind) then this world is finished as you know it. If you are worrying about what the girls think, what good will all this vanity have done you if you don't have anything to eat and all those girls you are boinking have given you a non-curable disease that's going to take your health and eventually your life?

    Get real people, you don't have time for steroids, now training of the body is good, but not for pigging out, you should be training your body for starvation, that is when the food is gone, you can starve yourself and give what ever you do have on hand to your baby, your mom, dad, girlfriend, little sister or whatever. Now that is a trait a man would be proud of when this time comes, and reading the scriptures is alot more of a workout than most muscle bound men can endure. I have read the book from front to back every single word a few times, and I've lifted weights with perfect form twice a day 2 hrs/day 7 days/week I used to do 1500 lbs. with my calves freeweights w/o a limit, I could go for about 150 reps and all the steroid monkeys were blown away. But it's the scriputures that blow me away, they are all true, and you will never understand them or be approved if you don't get busy.

    The creator made you and he asked you to study to show yourselves approved. Now he knows your every thought and all the lifting and effort you put into it. What will you answer when he asks you why you didn't prepare, or even bother to look at his book? How will you answer when he says why didn't you listen to that guy on your favorite forum? Will you just decide that because all the tv preachers are shown to be liars that the book is a lie also? The bible tells you beware of false preacher that come in sheeps clothing, and if you do your own studying you'll understand it's speaking of the preachers, it says so in plain words. REad it yourself, then if you find that it's wrong, let me know, I don't want to hear from anyone who just decides without studying. But you have been warned, you time is very very short and I hope you will at least look into the state of the world, I think you'll notice that this is the only country on the earth that isn't starving to death, and the bible says it's going to affect the whole world, if you do your studies, you will want to buy some food to have on hand before this famine hits our land in full force, screw supplements and all that crap, you need to have some food in the pantry, and not guns either. The goverments of this world are about to kill themselves.

    peace
    Lol, That must of taken you ages to write. I just can't be bothered to read any of it, it's probably crap anyway.

    And from what I glanced at, you look like you've got some metal issuies, are you on crack? crystal meth maybe? glue?
    Last edited by zephyrdaz; 09-11-2008 at 07:28 AM.

  20. #20
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    7
    re
    he did one of those cycles from legal steroids .com

    see what happens when your too young to juice

  21. #21
    Moderator dialtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,444
    Rep Power
    29
    who the fuck is sizzlean? oh wait, im pretty sure its that acne covered, sweaty fat kid with braces that was wearing a short sleeve button up with a tie riding his bike around with a backpack handing out pamphlets to join his cult's mass suicide who knocked on my door yesterday. he is right though, we all should "read the bible, as if it were a book" (bc its not a book....?) and find all of those verses clearly stating how if you do steroids, you're certainly going to hell. i like this guy, he makes perfect sense.

  22. #22
    getfitdoc
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlean View Post
    I just love how you guys talk trash to the guy about buying the stuff first and then asking questions later, then you basically tell how you did the exact same thing! I believe that's cuz Those horse steroids most of you fools are using have shrunk your brains to the size of a pea. I've read alot of different replies to a couple of guys who ask you about the stuff from sdi-labs.com and then they tell how the roid they chose is weak, blah blah blah and how you guys gain this and that, well let me tell you that the days or real steroids are and have been over for along time. And if any of you roid heads had any knowledge of how these things are made, packaged and repackaged you wouldn't talk so much. All steroids you guys take are made in Germany and Germans don't think much of you small testicle freaks anyways, they also know that all those steroids come to you by way of mexico and if you guys who talk all this trash about research had done any research of your own, you would know that even when it says it's this or that, if you test them most turn out to be either wesson cooking oil, or animal steroids.

    Good steroids don't make your hair fall out the way all you baldies hair has fallen out, and they make you huge, very very fast, and meaner than all of you put together. I took one shot of the real stuff back in 1990, when they were still real, and all the wwf wrestlers would make a side trip after doing a show in el=paso texas and go get the real thing. One 250 Mg. shot of a mixture of ten different things of which you guys wouldn't understand mainly cuz none of you read or speak spanish, and if you did you don't know pharmacy so it wouldn't matter. I gained 10 pounds/week for 8 weeks straight, yes that's 80 Lbs. in 8 weeks off one shot of ...yeah right I'm not going to tell you, if you want to know the name or where to get it you'll have to email me and admit you don't know what the hell you're talking about before I'll even mention it, but anyways, cycles are b.s. and the underground book of steroids states in the preface that 94% of all people who take them, that is illegally or with the consent of a doctor do them wrong and damage themselves, so I seriously doubt that you know-it-alls know all that much. I mean I studied pharmaceutical manufacturing, and 600 level chemistry, and physics, and biology and yet I know many of you will still tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, but that's the way of the world.


    Here's my advice, read your bible, all of it, as if it were a book, from front to back, then if you are smart enough to realize that a few if not all prophecies either ring familiar or true, then you might start studying something like the news, and slightly past news and if you ask the creator who's name is Yahweh for understanding with all sincerity and truth he will enlighten you. If you do this, you will surely put away all this worthless vanity in realization that you are living on borrowed time and nuclear war has been held back for the purpose of the final numbering of the creators saints and followers. Once the final person has been sealed in his forehead(mind) then this world is finished as you know it. If you are worrying about what the girls think, what good will all this vanity have done you if you don't have anything to eat and all those girls you are boinking have given you a non-curable disease that's going to take your health and eventually your life?

    Get real people, you don't have time for steroids, now training of the body is good, but not for pigging out, you should be training your body for starvation, that is when the food is gone, you can starve yourself and give what ever you do have on hand to your baby, your mom, dad, girlfriend, little sister or whatever. Now that is a trait a man would be proud of when this time comes, and reading the scriptures is alot more of a workout than most muscle bound men can endure. I have read the book from front to back every single word a few times, and I've lifted weights with perfect form twice a day 2 hrs/day 7 days/week I used to do 1500 lbs. with my calves freeweights w/o a limit, I could go for about 150 reps and all the steroid monkeys were blown away. But it's the scriputures that blow me away, they are all true, and you will never understand them or be approved if you don't get busy.

    The creator made you and he asked you to study to show yourselves approved. Now he knows your every thought and all the lifting and effort you put into it. What will you answer when he asks you why you didn't prepare, or even bother to look at his book? How will you answer when he says why didn't you listen to that guy on your favorite forum? Will you just decide that because all the tv preachers are shown to be liars that the book is a lie also? The bible tells you beware of false preacher that come in sheeps clothing, and if you do your own studying you'll understand it's speaking of the preachers, it says so in plain words. REad it yourself, then if you find that it's wrong, let me know, I don't want to hear from anyone who just decides without studying. But you have been warned, you time is very very short and I hope you will at least look into the state of the world, I think you'll notice that this is the only country on the earth that isn't starving to death, and the bible says it's going to affect the whole world, if you do your studies, you will want to buy some food to have on hand before this famine hits our land in full force, screw supplements and all that crap, you need to have some food in the pantry, and not guns either. The goverments of this world are about to kill themselves.

    peace
    LMAO

  23. #23
    Novice
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    incognito
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    7
    he shall not judge his brother till he has walked a mile in his moccasin




    What a freak

  24. #24
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Big Apple
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlean View Post
    I've lifted weights with perfect form twice a day 2 hrs/day 7 days/week I used to do 1500 lbs. with my calves freeweights w/o a limit, I could go for about 150 reps and all the steroid monkeys were blown away.
    Oh Man, thats awesome, dude please post again, how can I contact you, whats your email. WOW

  25. #25
    braindamage
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    america
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    wait till your my age...42 to use steroids..lol..i bought some from a japanese supplier recently along with pcts and i weighed a bony 156 lbs at 6'2"...although i do have a very high metabolism rate i increased my meals 2 ...6 times a day along with nitro and peanut butter sandwich snacks for a short trial 5 week cycle and i now weigh 174...and oh my goodness...even the big guys in the gym have been comin around sayin askin what i am doin to get that much lean muscle on...and the ladies are just droolin and comin up like they in heat..i noticed alot of veins popped out too...my bech went from 165 to 230lbs!...from 150lb squats to 265lbs...60lb curls to 110lblbs...slow and good form all of them...even from 185lb shruges to 290lbs!...unfortunately the company closed their website so i am lookin for another real bad...DAMMIT!!!...and i dont know if what i had was really what i thought it was but it worked like magic..i was on...50 mgs dianabol...they were pink with a notch down the center and a dragon design or somethin on them...sustanon 250 in lil 1cc/250 mg vials i had to score and break the head off...and deca durabolin in a 10 cc vial reusable...thats all..along with proviron and nolvadex...i just responded incredibly...even my sexual libido went thru the roof and still is(needed it 4 the gym chicks...wow..)...if anyone knows where the gear is...get at me..i wanna get my second goin...i am 6 weeks off with pcts..ran clomid from a diff place that had no roids...after i came off for few weeks...without hcg...no test trauma...HIT ME UP!!!!!...at my age i feel 17 again and hell after servin 3 combat tours screw the risk....its time to enjoy like i want to...whooahhh!!!!

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By gogetter in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 12:41 AM
  2. By gogetter in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 09:36 PM
  3. By Reza1985 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 10:50 AM
  4. By legz in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-18-2003, 03:34 PM
  5. By nigel in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-27-2003, 12:30 AM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb





3Js Nutrition Network

need to build muscle

mr supps