Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Brats' swedish lovetoy! lionhead's Avatar
    Oral trenbolone. Does it work?
    methyl-Trenbolone. Oral solution for tren. How effective is it in comparison with inj version??
    Last edited by lionhead; 02-01-2006 at 05:32 PM.

Armchair Scientist
    uhhh. methyltren is the most powerful steroid known to man... it takes less than a mg to cause liver damage.

i have never heard of it

Brats' swedish lovetoy! lionhead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RRAdam
    uhhh. methyltren is the most powerful steroid known to man... it takes less than a mg to cause liver damage.
    Yeah that is what I read too, but I wanted to know If it is worth it considering potential liver/kidney damage in comparison with the injectable version.

Olympian Bodybuilder drk_diggler's Avatar
    Not a good idea.... I personally wouldnt even let the stuff touch my skin...

I'm not sure about "the most powerful known to man" but it is definetly right up there. Very liver toxic and extremely androgenic. I wouldn't recomend that anyone use this drug.

RRADAM knows his PH's better than anyman i have ever known or read from in my entire life, so i believe him on the "the most powerful known to man".

Olympian Bodybuilder drk_diggler's Avatar
    It is multiple amount of times more toxic than cheque drops....

Armchair Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfection Awaits
    RRADAM knows his PH's better than anyman i have ever known or read from in my entire life, so i believe him on the "the most powerful known to man".

I've read about some theoretical ones that may or may not have been produced... but as far as production steroids go... methyl tren is pretty much it... there is actually an UG lab or 2 that make this.

I found this bit of info on the subject interesting:

Methyltrienolone is structurally similar to trenbolone (Parabolan/Finaplix), a well-liked and powerful androgen that does not aromatize to estrogen. The difference is the attachment of a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral activity. So one could refer to methyltrienolone as oral trenbolone. It was first explored quite some time ago by Negma in France, the same company that marketed Parabolan (trenbolone). But the drug was never approved by the French government and was hence never produced. The reason was extreme hepatoxicity (Liver Damage). Bill Roberts, the biochemist, once commented that taking methyltrienolone made taking insane doses of anadrol and Halotestin together look mild on the liver. That's why, to the dissapointment of many, you will never find a commercially marketed methyltrienolone product. Its only sold in bulk to labs and universities for research studies involving androgens.

Organic chemist Patrick Arnold, head of LPJ research, once stated that methyltrienolone was the most powerful steroid ever. While androgenically a very potent steroid, methyltrienolone is still basically trenbolone with a 17-alpha-methyl group. It's a potent androgen, with more binding than even DHT2.

What methyltrienolone, despite its amazing capacity, still doesn't overcome are the basic problems with any 19-Nor compound. First of all its effects on libido. Methyltrienolone still seems to affect our sex drive in such a potent manner that the dreaded Deca Dick (temporary impotence) is a very real threat. Another is that it still binds almost equipotently to the progesterone receptor. The latter would be of little concern as long as no circulating estrogen is present since methyltrienolone does not aromatize, but could cause problems such as aggravating water retention and gyno (growth of breast tissue in men) if combined with an aromatizing androgen like testosterone.

While many may wish that an incredibly strong androgenic, non-aromatizing compound as this was available for daily use, its not. And if the indications are true, its probably best. I've warned many people for the toxicity of fluoxymesterone, and everything points to it that methyltrienolone makes fluoxymesterone look like Tums tablets in terms of liver toxicity.

Stacking and Use:

Obviously this section is mostly useless, as any who would use, let alone stack methyltrienolone for any decent period of time, wouldn't really be around long enough to tell us how well it worked. Ideally one would use it alone, while dieting or for the purpose of gaining lean mass. The androgenic potency is slightly higher than that of trenbolone, so the risk for aggravated hair loss, acne, prostate hypertrophy and deepening of voice is not only realistic, but almost likely. If one were to use it, you would probably have to use every trick in the book to protect your liver and stay alive: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Milk thistle, dessicated liver and Vitamin B6. The blood pressure raise would not be mild either. So something to lower blood pressure is advised as well.

good post

Bill Roberts has a lot of credibility with me, and I'm going to take his word for it that this stuff is hell for the liver.
    Last edited by GymLift; 02-04-2006 at 05:11 PM.

Insane_Man
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Besides, tren is available in an injectable, non-shitty-for-the-liver form.

That's kind of like sayng that dbol is available in a non toxic form in EQ. They are similar but their effects in the body are much different.

I would like to see some real world results on this compund, I know sources do sell it although rare, so somebody had to have used it. Of course I'm not volunteering here.....

Quote Originally Posted by Insane_Man
    That's kind of like sayng that dbol is available in a non toxic form in EQ. They are similar but their effects in the body are much different.
    That's completely true. The addition of the 17-alpha-methyl group is a permanent change to the molecule, changing the characteristics of the molecule.

all i know is a) i would never use this stuff even if i was paid b) anyone who disagrees is a moron and pretty much asking for a death wish. c) just thinking about it make my liver hurt.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I'd take all those exaggerated claims with a grain of salt.
    To me saying half a mg would make methyltrien as toxic as 100mg of halo is like when people claim halo is 20 times more anabolic and 50 times more androgenic than test.
    What kind of evidence is this based on ? Are there any extra bonds the liver has to work extra in order to deactivate (halo has an extra one from most other orals) ? Is the parent substance (tren) itself so toxic ? What makes it different ?
    It's so strange nobody has touched it yet all repeat the same thing.
    I'd like to try it ,because i've found from experience that most such myths are b.s.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtrack
    Is the parent substance (tren) itself so toxic ? What makes it different ?
    What makes it different is that it is 17-alpha-alkylated. And that change is significant; the molecule is no longer trenbolone and the new molecule behaves differently. The molecule doesn't break down into good old trenbolone in the body, either.

Bill Roberts knows his shit. This is demonstrated by the excellent steroid profiles that he wrote in prior years that have really stood up well these past few years since the profiles were written. He isn't the type to pull shit out of his ass.

If it was an effective and halfway safe molecule, then I really do believe that it would be in greater use today than it is.

But if you are the type that has to try something yourself to find out if it kills you or not than go ahead. Please let us know just before you do and follow up with a report. If you fail to show up for the follow-up report, then we'll assume what happened.

Insane_Man
    I know sources that have it from time to time. I would really like to hear from someone who used it. I know people aren't buying it then throwing it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtrack
    I'd take all those exaggerated claims with a grain of salt.
    To me saying half a mg would make methyltrien as toxic as 100mg of halo is like when people claim halo is 20 times more anabolic and 50 times more androgenic than test.
    What kind of evidence is this based on ? Are there any extra bonds the liver has to work extra in order to deactivate (halo has an extra one from most other orals) ? Is the parent substance (tren) itself so toxic ? What makes it different ?
    It's so strange nobody has touched it yet all repeat the same thing.
    I'd like to try it ,because i've found from experience that most such myths are b.s.
    yep thanks proving my point even more b) anyone who disagrees is a moron and pretty much asking for a death wish. go ahead and prove all wrong try it who knows u might only lose half ur liver thats not so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane_Man
    I know sources that have it from time to time. I would really like to hear from someone who used it. I know people aren't buying it then throwing it away.
    That would be nice.

Even better if they have a hepatic panel to go along with it.

I'll give in and give MENT the distinction of most toxic hormone IN PRODUCTION...
    Due to the fact that toxicity of 'regular' 17aa androgens is greatly exagerated, I do believe MENT is not quite the monster in real life it appears to be on paper. However, Extreme caution should still be used if anyone dares experiment. Liver hepatoxicity and prolactin/progestin induced gyno appear to be two very real threats faced when using this compound.
    I'd bet a majority of its users are fighters that are looking for a super boost before a fight. Not sure if it compares directly, but when you look at how much more androgenic methyltest is compared to test, doing the same to tren would make one mighty potent hormone. Plus in this type of use, only a dose or two are required so liver toxicity would not be an issue.
    I too would like to see if the results are as increased as the side effects. I sincerly hope so, since someone has to be using it ( a source doesn't stock anything that doesn't sell!)

Armchair Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone
    I'll give in and give MENT the distinction of most toxic hormone IN PRODUCTION...
    Due to the fact that toxicity of 'regular' 17aa androgens is greatly exagerated, I do believe MENT is not quite the monster in real life it appears to be on paper. However, Extreme caution should still be used if anyone dares experiment. Liver hepatoxicity and prolactin/progestin induced gyno appear to be two very real threats faced when using this compound.
    I'd bet a majority of its users are fighters that are looking for a super boost before a fight. Not sure if it compares directly, but when you look at how much more androgenic methyltest is compared to test, doing the same to tren would make one mighty potent hormone. Plus in this type of use, only a dose or two are required so liver toxicity would not be an issue.
    I too would like to see if the results are as increased as the side effects. I sincerly hope so, since someone has to be using it ( a source doesn't stock anything that doesn't sell!)

I would tend to agree... MENT apparently is very harsh - while not on the liver, it is harsh in just about every other aspect.

I would give methyl tren a go... if it were given to me and i could be given blood tests on the house

Armchair Scientist
    granted - i would say cheque is probably harsher overall.

ahhh...I see it on a pricelist now, under the name "Metribolone."

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by megadose
    yep thanks proving my point even more b) anyone who disagrees is a moron and pretty much asking for a death wish. go ahead and prove all wrong try it who knows u might only lose half ur liver thats not so bad.

You have no point.You're just parroting what anecdotal hearsay supposedly prove.
    Now,if you give me some hard facts,like alt/ast results before/after a cycle of methyltrienolone in comparison to a halo or anadrol cycle you *might* have a point.
    Such myths about toxicity have been proven wrong many times.
    Example: anadrol is one of the most toxic orals...well,if you take 150mg/ed of any oral you'll have a liver problem.Anavar could be much worse@150mg/ed.In fact anadrol's supposed "lethargy" isn't due to anadrol but the beginning of toxic buildup.Any hepatitis patients feels like that.But nobody thinks that it could be that 100mg/ed is considered baseline.
    Example 2:winstrol is one of the mildest orals...it could be the very worst for hdl/ldl and liver.
    I could go on and on without an end.But unless you or any other person you quote as great scientists give me some facts then i'll just think it's an oral not unlike most others and that it would need to be used in low dosages ,for no more than 4 weeks with liver supplements to along with it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Thread Information