Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Cut Cut Cut

Novice
    Cut Cut Cut
    I was thinking of running Test Prop and Tren Ace for a cutting cycle - but I don't really want to gain much more muscle mass - I just want to get rid of every ounce of fat I have. Any suggestions on maintaining my muscle but getting rid of the fat? I have a good diet and a good cardio schedule - I just want to accellerate the process.

What compounds have you run before? Stats?

Novice
    Test E, M1T, Clen - and thats about it. I'm 5'10, 200lbs - and i'm trying to stay very agile and quick.

Age? Do you have a decent estimate of your body fat? I usually discourage guys with little experience with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to use tren since it can be rather harsh and you really want to know how your body reacts to anabolics before trying it out.

As well, about how much fat are you looking to drop?

Don't worry, bro. You're not going to just accidentaly gain a bunch of muscle, I think you can rest easy. No need for anything even approaching a high dose for a cutting cycle, since maintaining mass is the only goal. Your progress will lie in how well you diet, and to a lesser degree excercise to lose fat. Get those in order and you'll be golden.

Novice
    This question kind of falls away from the compound side of things but why is running considered catabolic - some of the most ripped up guys Ive know ran miles every day. I do suicide sprints right now but I just don't think it's cutting it. Should I start running a mile or more a day? And is it better to do this right after my workout? I work out first thing in the morning so I was thinking I could run closer to the evening or at night. Any ideas?

Check out the training and diet forums for some ideas of where to go next in terms of your cutting.

Those "ripped up guys" also weigh like a buck twenty. Running will stimulate the metabolism, and ultimately help losing fat, but it will also cause lots of muscle loss. High intensity cardio causes the body to break down muscle tissue and use it for fuel. There is a specific intensity (low-medium) that taps into stored body fat as a preffered source of fuel. The goal of cardio is twofold. You want to stimulate bodyfat loss, and at the same time spare muscle protein. Running only accomplishes the first one.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    I respectfully disagree. In my opinion, doing high intensity cardio (usually intervals) is the best way to get lean. While it is true that you burn a higher PERCENTAGE of fat when you exercise at a lower intensity, you still burn a lot LESS fat because the amount of calories burned is much lower. There is a good article about this in the articles section.

Moreover, high intensity cardio has the advantage of elevating your metabolism for long periods, which means additional fat loss. Here is some great shit on HIIT and why bodybuilders should do it.

http://www.musclemedia.com/training/hiit.asp

Novice
    Awesome Article - I was actually doing something similar earlier this year. I work out first thing in the AM because I just feel stronger that way. By most means I probally overtrain as I hit every muslce group very hard and each muscle group 3 times a week. Breakdown looks like this -
    Monday Morning - Chest, Back
    Monday Afternoon - Legs
    Tuesday - Arms, Shoulders
    Wednesday - Chest Back
    Wednesday Afternnon - Legs

You get the point - but I swith up the combination of exercises every day and muscle groups every week, and I do sprints right after I workout...right after im done with eveything I have a shake - so from my understanding of this cardio thing - should I do my save my cardio for night and not eat afterwards for an hour? Or keep it directly after my weight workout in the mornings and down the shake after???

yankeesuck
    i asked the same question in an earlier thread last week. The answer I got was do the cardio right after weight training and then have your shake.

Rookie
    u said your running tren and prop and that your diet and cardio is sorted. you just answered your own question thats all there is to say! xx

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir305
    Test E, M1T, Clen - and thats about it. I'm 5'10, 200lbs - and i'm trying to stay very agile and quick.
    clen is good at cutting fat I agree. I Also diet and cardio is very important. I would plan a good diet and workout schedule and take some clen. Good luck bro! Let me know how it goes bro.

Thread Information