Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MrDbol
    Default Dbol for 8 weeks
    should i run dbol for 6 weeks or 8 weeks i have read people using it for 8 weeks with no problems.

MrDbol
    Bump for replies

The only time I'd run dbols for 8 weeks would be to bridge between cycles.

I would do this by taking 10mg in the AM only.

IMO dbols past 4-6 weeks is overkill.

I don't bridge often but I have in the past.

I don't advocate it if you don't know what you're doing.

MrDbol
    Its my first time. I dont know shit about injecting and i read test enan profile on anabolic review and they dont recommend test for first cycle weird since everyone else does funny thing is if you look at their novoice cycle it has test as base, i really dont know how to inject and just wanna get my feet wet and honestly i would love to try test but i dont have anymore patience to wait another month for stuff to come in so im going for the dbol which i have and its so damn easy to use.

Dbol is a bad choice for the first cycle.

Please do yourself a favor and get some test.

I'll help write something out for you and will refer you somewhere I learned on the net to help inject myself.

MrDbol
    Hey bro what was your first cycle i appreciate your help what is the website i just dont know enough about injecting

Spotinjections.com

My first cycle wasn't a smart one. Back then I didn't have access to the kind of help and information that you do here.

Hope this helps.

MrDbol
    Thanks man i will check it out. what do you use for pct.

Clomid and Nolvadex.

MrDbol
    both? how do you run them.

I ran it this way...

Days 1-14 - Clomid @ 75mg/day + Nolva @ 30mg/day
    Days 15-28 - Clomid @ 50mg/day + Nolva @ 20mg/day
    Days 29-35 - Nolva only @ 10mg/day

A dbol alone cycle is a waste of time.You Are gonna lose what you gained after the cycle is over.Why dont u just run test e/cyp.is this your first cycle?

Researching & Training CaptAmera9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khalnayak
    A dbol alone cycle is a waste of time.You Are gonna lose what you gained after the cycle is over.Why dont u just run test e/cyp.is this your first cycle?
    Agreed, and mass's post cycle therapy (pct) looks good, but you could also consider adding arimidex.

Here is a good injection site that walks through step by step.
    http://www.lifelinepublications.org/downloads/a27.pdf

MrDbol
    first i dont know enough about injecting and secondly i dont know how i will react to gear i recently read fantoms post on running 300 mg per week test and if i was running test i would do exactly that. If i was gonna run 400 or 500 a week then injecting is worth it but i would do only 300 anyways so there's not going to be a hell of a difference between doing dbols and test thats my little theory another thing is dbol is still less supressive than test and i should be able to keep my gains from dbol with proper post cycle therapy (pct) if anything it should be harder with test since it take more to bring natural test levels up from a test cycle. I dont know much and i am trying to make sense of what i am reading. test is probably gonna be my next cycle another thought on why people dont keep gains from dbols could be because its only ran for 5 weeks i will stay on 8. thanks for your help bro. always open to ideas.

I have always run Dbol 4 weeks with TEST!

Its good that youre open to ideas.The thing is,orals are usually used to frontload a cycle and not to be the backbone of a cycle.Yes,u may keep sum dbol gains with proper post cycle therapy (pct) but be ready to watch most of it disappear.I think most vets will agree taht u should not run an oral only cycle.If u dont know much bout injectibles,try to find out more.500mg test e/cyp for 10 weeks will be more beneficial than ur dbol cycle.And orals are usually run 4-6 weeks.Some people can get away with running longer cycles but why take the risk?

Dbol alone is not a smart move IMO.

If you're scared of injections or feel that administering them is difficult then you shouldn't be involved with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) period.

MrDbol
    Its good that youre open to ideas.The thing is,orals are usually used to frontload a cycle and not to be the backbone of a cycle.Yes,u may keep sum dbol gains with proper post cycle therapy (pct) but be ready to watch most of it disappear.I think most vets will agree taht u should not run an oral only cycle.If u dont know much bout injectibles,try to find out more.500mg test e/cyp for 10 weeks will be more beneficial than ur dbol cycle.And orals are usually run 4-6 weeks.Some people can get away with running longer cycles but why take the risk?
    I myself dont advise anyone do dbol lol and to anyone reading this thread listen to the vets here cause i dont know squat when it comes to roids its all hear and say and my own personal thoughts. if i was running test as a first cycle i would only run it for 300 mg like fantom recommends i happen to be a beleiver in using less gear myself, he is a vet and i am sure he knows what he is talking about. I am getting blood test and i have milk thistle and other safety stuff all high quality supps so i should be alright and i will get blood test done afterwards so i will findout how good are these milk thistles and the rest of the herbs.

So you've decided to go with test over dbol?

GOOD!

Rookie
    MrDbol, trust me, test is a great first cycle, i cannot stress that enough. I ran 500 a week for 12 weeks, and i was amazed at the gains, and all i did at the end was drop water weight. its been 6months since i came off, and im still looking like i did. Granite, i kept up all my training and eating hardcore, but still, its great. I dontn think i would have liked it if i ran under 500 a week at all. I put on 23lbs and stayed totally ripped, and ive got the before and after pics to prove it. I kept a daily log of my shots and how it went, my weight gains, strength gains, problems, etc. And kept a log of what food i ate.

If you are at all interested in any of this, lemme know, ive got it all.

MrDbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Massacre
    So you've decided to go with test over dbol?

GOOD!
    Hahaha mass. you are good bro.

I'm telling you bro. Dbol only will be fatal.

You'll regret it later.

It holds plenty of water and your happy ass is gonna be depressed when the water starts to go away after you discontinue.

If you want to run dbols run it with test at least.

Be smart...

MrDbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Hed
    MrDbol, trust me, test is a great first cycle, i cannot stress that enough. I ran 500 a week for 12 weeks, and i was amazed at the gains, and all i did at the end was drop water weight. its been 6months since i came off, and im still looking like i did. Granite, i kept up all my training and eating hardcore, but still, its great. I dontn think i would have liked it if i ran under 500 a week at all. I put on 23lbs and stayed totally ripped, and ive got the before and after pics to prove it. I kept a daily log of my shots and how it went, my weight gains, strength gains, problems, etc. And kept a log of what food i ate.

If you are at all interested in any of this, lemme know, ive got it all.
    What did you end up kepping and what was your pct.

The reason u joined this board is to learn as much as u can.It doesnt matter what others recommend ,its what u learned and researched important.I still think 500mg test for 10 weeks is a good beginners cycle and i also believe in low dosages.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information