Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

30 YEARS AAS EXPERIENCE Deepglute's Avatar
    Primo Depot - Anavar cycle
    I am interested in getting feedback from board members who have done a cycle using only Primo Depot and Anavar.

What dosages of each of these 2 Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) did you use? How long did you run the cycle? What were your results? Finally, how satisfied or dissatified were you with the results of this cycle?

I do understand that many if not most of the board members believe that the cost to benefit ratio of a Primo - Anavar cycle isn't great enough to consider doing this cycle. I am asking that you refrain from posting on this thread unless you have actually done a Primo Depot - Anavar only cycle.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and experienced input.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Deepglute
    I am asking that you refrain from posting on this thread unless you have actually done a Primo Depot - Anavar only cycle.
    I'm going to break that request but you limit your answers with that statement, because there aren't many that have done that cycle. I'd like to give it a run some day just to see what would happen

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'm going to break that request but you limit your answers with that statement, because there aren't many that have done that cycle. I'd like to give it a run some day just to see what would happen

JohnnyB
    I appreciate your input JohnnyB! At least you are also curious as to the benefits one might obtain from this cycle. I would have to believe that if these 2 compounds weren't so expensive, there would be more people giving it a try.

The fact that no one who as viewed this thread has tried this cycle indicates to me that the majority of guys who criticize this cycle do so more because of the cost verses the lack of gains in quality LBM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I think its the cost AND the lack of gains. I know people who have taken both but not together, and as many others will tell you the gains from primo or Anavar (var) are not worth it. Granted they are both very mild hormones w/ low sides, unless you have a specific reason for wanting to try that stack I would go w/ something else. I understand your curiosity though, who wouldnt like to gain quality weight and not have to worry about bloating, acne, ect...

Quote Originally Posted by pux888
    I think its the cost AND the lack of gains.
    I believe a prevailling problem amongst modern day Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users is the narrow minded focus on total LBM gains verses total net LBM gains.

I prefer to gain only 15lbs. of LBM immediately following a cycle and still be retaining 10lbs. gains in LBM after 8 weeks clean, rather than gain 25lbs. of LBM immediately after cycle to still be retaining only 8lbs. of LBM after 8 weeks clean.

I've talked to a guy who likes to do short two week cycles with like six weeks off in between, or something like that. Anyway, he likes to pair dianabol with anavar for his two week stints. He's a big guy, so I'm assuming it's working well for him. I've never talked to anyone else who does that though, so maybe that's a special case.

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth
    I've talked to a guy who likes to do short two week cycles with like six weeks off in between, or something like that. Anyway, he likes to pair dianabol with anavar for his two week stints. He's a big guy, so I'm assuming it's working well for him. I've never talked to anyone else who does that though, so maybe that's a special case.
    What does that have to do with primo and var?

JohnnyB

Novice
    The primo and Anavar (var) are generally used prior to a competition, I have done both together for that reason (after other supps). I used the Anavar (var) at 70mg per day and the primo was 150mg eod. As far as results go it made me hard as hell but in terms of growth dont expect to much unless you have never used A.S before. Would I use them again? Yes, no doubt its a great combo.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    What does that have to do with primo and var?

JohnnyB
    I was going to make a point, but I don't remember what it was now.

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth
    I was going to make a point, but I don't remember what it was now.
    You're getting old

JohnnyB

Thread Information