Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Novice
    I've read in an article that it speeds up healing in the joints and ligaments also.

Test will help if the problem is in weak muscles supporting the offending tendons/ligaments. But if it is the actual tendons/ligaments that are causing the problems (which is what I suspect) then test will slow down the healing process considerably. What's worse is that it may not feel this way due to increased muscle strength, water retention in the joints and overall sense of strenth that can cause you to lift/work in ways that you are not ready for and reinjure yourself. While deca has this same problem where the injury feels better than it actually is, it does have collagen healing properties that could be very beneficial (EQ has an even greater degree of collagen healing). As long as you are aware that the decreased pain/increased strength is coming from the hormones and don't overdo it, you should be fine. As has been posted, I believe what you are really looking for is HGH. This has the most dramatic healing properties, and can be quite rejuvinating systematically for older lifters.
    A cycle Deca, EQ, and HGH, with a maintanence dose of test - IMO would do wonders for your situation. So much so that you'd probably have to continually remind yourself that you've had these injuries so that you don't overdo it and reinjure yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone
    Test will help if the problem is in weak muscles supporting the offending tendons/ligaments. But if it is the actual tendons/ligaments that are causing the problems (which is what I suspect) then test will slow down the healing process considerably. What's worse is that it may not feel this way due to increased muscle strength, water retention in the joints and overall sense of strenth that can cause you to lift/work in ways that you are not ready for and reinjure yourself. While deca has this same problem where the injury feels better than it actually is, it does have collagen healing properties that could be very beneficial (EQ has an even greater degree of collagen healing). As long as you are aware that the decreased pain/increased strength is coming from the hormones and don't overdo it, you should be fine. As has been posted, I believe what you are really looking for is HGH. This has the most dramatic healing properties, and can be quite rejuvinating systematically for older lifters.
    A cycle Deca, EQ, and HGH, with a maintanence dose of test - IMO would do wonders for your situation. So much so that you'd probably have to continually remind yourself that you've had these injuries so that you don't overdo it and reinjure yourself.
    I second this post!!!!!!!!

Rookie
    Finally went to the Dr and had blood work. My test level was 157. Doc said this is probably why the injuries were taking so long to heal. Doctor prescribed Androgel 5mg/day and said he does not prescribe injectibles. Has anyone used Androgel to help heal injuries? Nobody has mentionied it in the previous posts so I'm wondering if I should see a doctor who will prescibe injectibles.

Novice
    just a little something i found online, don't know how trust worthy it is

Reepair
    An unusual veterinary steroid, Reepair combines Nandrolone Decanoate 80mg/ml with 2 female sex hormones, hydroxy progesterone and a version of estradiol totalling 82 mg/ml.
    Although this 'steroid' is likely to make users very fat, puffy, and bring on gynecomastia, it does have one interesting use.

As the name implies, Reepair has been used by body builders to heal both chronic and acute injuries. Many athletes totally unable to bench press, and facing long lay-offs with shoulder injuries claim to be healed after one injection of Reepair. Though we cannot back these claims up with any scientific data, we have heard it enough times to know there is some validity to the claims.

Usual dosage is 1 ml, taken once only, injected directly into the affected area. Because of the thickness of muscle tissue in the deltoid, this area is especially suited to intramuscular injections, and thus Reepair therapy. If anybody has attempted to treat an injured knee by injecting Reepair into the muscle groups, we would love to hear from them, so that we can pass their feedback alone.

In the past athletes have been told to refrain from training the affected area because Reepair is 'breaking down the injured tissue'. Whether this is 100% accurate or not, we do not know, so we advise laying off the affected area for the duration of the drug's activity, approximately 2-2.5 weeks, just to be safe.

Junior Bodybuilder
    If all you want is test; don't worry. The high range is 800 to 900. I seriously
    doubt if you are any where close. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) will gradually increase your levels to the max.

They won't perscribe any additional anabolics. Trust me, I've tried every song and
    dance there is. Your insurance will most likely pay. They will try to get you on
    HGH. Lots of blood work. Insurance will not pay for HGH.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information