Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

How many of you guys compete in natural compititions
    Whats up guys im new to the board, looks like there's alot of guys here that know what there doing. Any way im 21 and have been using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for about 3 years, i finally decided to buckle down and sign up for my first comp im twelve weeks out right now. The only thing is the compitition is all natural. Ill be polygraphed the day of the show so i dont have to worry about anything showing up on a piss test. I just dont want to waste my time dieting down and getting my friends and family to come to the a show that i get rejected from. What do you guys think?

Olympian Bodybuilder
    don't go. Wait for a real show

I tried getting into a real show but was rejected because i hadnt competed previously, maybe im just confused as to how the process works.

Started the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at age 18, huh?

I'm a little unclear as to how they are testing you at this competition. Are they doing a lie detection test, a urine test, a blood test?

Junior Bodybuilder
    hey bro, i am 75% sure you don't get kicked out of the contest. They let you know later. I guess some guys that are preparing for non-tested comps. compete in tested comps. to boost their ego and pratice. I went to a tested comp a few months ago and you could tell which guys were using gear. But i am pretty sure they don't tell you your test results until after the contest.

hey bro, i am 75% sure you don't get kicked out of the contest. They let you know later. I guess some guys that are preparing for non-tested comps. compete in tested comps. to boost their ego and pratice. I went to a tested comp a few months ago and you could tell which guys were using gear. But i am pretty sure they don't tell you your test results until after the contest.

yeah im not looking to kid anyone, im doing more research on the entire thing and i think im going to wait and do a nontested comp in december. The only reason i was going to do the natural comp was because i was told you have to start off there, but the guy telling me this is one of the biggest cheese dicks i know so looks like hes wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Started the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at age 18, huh?

I'm a little unclear as to how they are testing you at this competition. Are they doing a lie detection test, a urine test, a blood test?

yeah i was young and eager. now i wish i had waited, oh well it is what it is. The contest is lie detected.

Where do you live? Usually people have trouble finding tested shows.

I know people do it all the time but, i dont think its right competing in "natural" shows when ur using. It would be like a 25 year old using a fake ID to compete as a teen. Just give it 100% and do a normal show, you will/should feel better about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SABAGOY
    I know people do it all the time but, i dont think its right competing in "natural" shows when ur using. It would be like a 25 year old using a fake ID to compete as a teen. Just give it 100% and do a normal show, you will/should feel better about it.

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by SABAGOY
    I agree unless of course everyone in the contest is juicing. To complete the analogy, that would be like a competition of teens but _everyone_ competing being in their 20s and using fake IDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Little guy
    Whats up guys im new to the board, looks like there's alot of guys here that know what there doing. Any way im 21 and have been using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for about 3 years, i finally decided to buckle down and sign up for my first comp im twelve weeks out right now. The only thing is the compitition is all natural. Ill be polygraphed the day of the show so i dont have to worry about anything showing up on a piss test. I just dont want to waste my time dieting down and getting my friends and family to come to the a show that i get rejected from. What do you guys think?
    Your a jack ass! You are the reason that this year was my last time competing clean. There is only one drugtested NPC show in my area that I compete in. But every year more and more people beat the test. It's an uphill battle to do it truely clean. Your 21 and have been using for three years. So it makes sense that you would not have the guts to compete in a non tested show, you did not have the guts to train and build a base naturaly. I'm not one to go on these boards and bash people but you deserve it. Go ahead and compete in that show you will get blow out anyway! I'm sure you have no Idea what it takes to compete and what kind of dicipline and dedication it takes. I'm 32 and have been training for over 16 years and only now am do I feel like I'm ready for gear. That's after building up a 240+pound offseason and 215lb contest weight NATURALLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hen
    Your a jack ass! You are the reason that this year was my last time competing clean. There is only one drugtested NPC show in my area that I compete in. But every year more and more people beat the test. It's an uphill battle to do it truely clean. Your 21 and have been using for three years. So it makes sense that you would not have the guts to compete in a non tested show, you did not have the guts to train and build a base naturaly. I'm not one to go on these boards and bash people but you deserve it. Go ahead and compete in that show you will get blow out anyway! I'm sure you have no Idea what it takes to compete and what kind of dicipline and dedication it takes. I'm 32 and have been training for over 16 years and only now am do I feel like I'm ready for gear. That's after building up a 240+pound offseason and 215lb contest weight NATURALLY.
    thats quite the pitty party you through yourself there. and just to clear things up you are one of those dicks to come on these boards and bash people. but i also did notice your entire post lacked anything about any type of winning competitions or placing. As far dedication i eat clean, i go to bed early, wake my ass up every morning to get my first training session in and go back at night for the second, drink water at the bar when everyone else is partying. I am just as dedicated as you, however i just get better results.
    Last edited by Little guy; 07-25-2005 at 09:54 AM.

thats quite the pitty party you through yourself there. and just to clear things up you are one of those dicks to come on these boards and bash people. but i also did notice your entire post lacked anything about any type of winning competitions or placing. As far dedication i eat clean, i go to bed early, wake my ass up every morning to get my first training session in and go back at night for the second, drink water at the bar when everyone else is partying. I am just as dedicated as you, however i just get better results.
    It's doubtfull you get better results than me otherwise your name would not be little guy. Come back when you break 200.

So what kind of show are you doing?

IF you have done even 1 cycle of gear, and your entering an ALL NATURAL show. I just lost all respect for you, And i WOULD nark you out, Maybe even knock you out after the show...

Look, They make it ALL NATURAL for people who stayed natural and trained hard to enter that kind of show and compete with people who are natual like them, it's ONLY FAIR!!!!!!!

This kind of thing makes me very angry, If your going to hit the gear, Come play with the big boys, and stop being a cheating, lying, chicken shit pussy.

GRR! lol

Pro Bodybuilder
    I have a gym buddy who competes clean, and gets blown away every year at a tested event by guys who beat the polygraph/interview. Is it fair? Hell no, but lets save the flaming all be it mild, for the convo forum. Best advice IMO is if you're juicing, do a real show and keep your pride. Thats my 2 anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hen
    It's doubtfull you get better results than me otherwise your name would not be little guy. Come back when you break 200.

Its an oxymoron, your pretty clever big bird. im 215 at the moment, but i have to give you props for being 215 all natural when it comes show time.

As for all the other questions and comments, ive decided to do the normal show. It wasnt that i wanted to fool people and look like this big natural freak, i was just misguided and misinformed by the idiots at my gym, now i have educated my self more about the process and plan on competeing in an NPC normal show. I wasnt trying to take away from the guys that do it naturally i have nothing but respect for them, a few of my good friends have competed naturally and that prob why they have no clue about normal shows.

As for all the other questions and comments, ive decided to do the normal show.
    Good then I wish you the best. You should be able to get a lot of good info from this board.

Junior Bodybuilder
    just so you guys know their are 2 different levels of natural shows. One of the levels you must be clean for 6 years (no andro/juice/clen/etc) then their are the natural comps where you are clean for i believe only 6 months to a year (not exacly sure, but it isn't longer than a year) So in reality to be in a "Natural" comp and to have taken juice isn't really cheating or cheap. Not to mention ALOT of those natural guys dont touch juice, but love the growth!

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZoid12
    just so you guys know their are 2 different levels of natural shows. One of the levels you must be clean for 6 years (no andro/juice/clen/etc) then their are the natural comps where you are clean for i believe only 6 months to a year (not exacly sure, but it isn't longer than a year) So in reality to be in a "Natural" comp and to have taken juice isn't really cheating or cheap. Not to mention ALOT of those natural guys dont touch juice, but love the growth!
    ...and slin

Its an oxymoron, your pretty clever big bird. im 215 at the moment, but i have to give you props for being 215 all natural when it comes show time.

As for all the other questions and comments, ive decided to do the normal show. It wasnt that i wanted to fool people and look like this big natural freak, i was just misguided and misinformed by the idiots at my gym, now i have educated my self more about the process and plan on competeing in an NPC normal show. I wasnt trying to take away from the guys that do it naturally i have nothing but respect for them, a few of my good friends have competed naturally and that prob why they have no clue about normal shows.

Glad you came around bro, Props!

Shit I would but I SOOOO dont have the dedication to diet my ass down lean enough to compete, but everyone thinks I do , or am getting ready for a show when I diet down.

Thread Information