Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Post TNT-350 is a BOMB!!
    TNT-350 is a bomb... of PAIN!!!
    Generic Labsīs TNT is 200 mg of Test enanthate and 150 mg of Tren enanthate.
    Last Monday I injected 2 cc in my glute (700 mg of gear) and 24 hrs after I started to feel pain and my glute inflamed. 4 days after the pain is slackening, but I have a medium bulge in the glute, slightly warm. I havenīt had fever and Iīm sure that I sterelized everything when injected, but do you think that I have an abcess?
    Tomorrow I will start to take amoxiciline, just in case. But I am sure I will not use high concentrations gear again!!

just cut it with some sterile oil...

you should feel no pain with that gear.. Maybe a very slight pinch feeling with the test ethanate.. what area of the glute did you inject? You'll have a marble in your ass for awhile with that big of a shot.. It's called a depot brother. Some of us LOVE them, as sick as that sounds.

if you are injecting 1 time a week , why not split the dose into 2 shots per week, ie. 1cc each shot...

Rookie
    I think I injected in the right place, the upper external quadrant of my right glute.
    Last Friday I injected in my left thigh another cc mixed with one cc of test enanthate (250mg) in order to reduce the sore... It was worse, at the following day I couldnīt walk. At least, there is no marble in my leg.
    I donīt care about the pain, but I wouldnīt like to have an abscess in my ass. I will try another spot mixed 50% with vegetal oil

Quote Originally Posted by jotace
    I will try another spot mixed 50% with vegetal oil

ummm. im not too sure about this, but are you saying you are going to cut your injection with vegatable oil, like the shit i put in my salad? that doesnt sound right.... sterile oil yes, canola oil though????

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer53
    ummm. im not too sure about this, but are you saying you are going to cut your injection with vegatable oil, like the shit i put in my salad? that doesnt sound right.... sterile oil yes, canola oil though????
    Of course, filtered steril oil, cottonseed oil

k, just checking. you never know with some of the shit you read on these boards how stupid people can be.

ever inject into your o-ring?
    try to sterilze gear in the syringe in the micro?
    ever have good gains on dyno balls?

LOL

It's probably the ba content. T400 used to do that to me. And QV test would always make me sick ( flu like) after the 5th week of every cycle I did with it. Now it's only human grade for me.

Juice Monkey
    Not an expert here but, the dose seems pretty high for a single injection but that is a personal thing that you make the call on. I might be more inclined to do as previously mentioned, split up the dose. Nothing wrong with more frequent injections since we have a host of sights to stick. These are simply thoughts on what I read not advice. Thanks for sharing your experience since it serves to enlighten the rest of us and helps in overall understanding. I can only say for me that I am still learning about AS and glad to be able to come to these forums and read of peoples advice and experiences. Thanks guys!

an abcess is like gyno . maybe 1 out of every 20 people who think they have it really do .
    its probabbly a reaction to the alcohol content iin the gear .
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG
    an abcess is like gyno . maybe 1 out of every 20 people who think they have it really do .
    its probabbly a reaction to the alcohol content iin the gear .
    I injected 1 cc of pure sterile BA and one cc of pure sterile BB and had no pain from either. People always say its the ba and bb, i disagree.

Thoms
    One of the best brands. Pretty amazed it doesn't agree with you.

LoL this thread is nearly two years old!

Rookie
    its probably fake

Quote Originally Posted by hammer53 View Post
    k, just checking. you never know with some of the shit you read on these boards how stupid people can be.

ever inject into your o-ring?
    try to sterilze gear in the syringe in the micro?
    ever have good gains on dyno balls?

LOL
    I used some sesame oil from my cabinet.....you saying that was a bad idea

Junior Bodybuilder
    its 2009 now .did your absess go away?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by lottalead View Post
    Oh god, you dredged up the bitch

Livin' the dream.... intrinsic1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lottalead View Post
    lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rsx-sman View Post
    It's probably the ba content. T400 used to do that to me. And QV test would always make me sick ( flu like) after the 5th week of every cycle I did with it. Now it's only human grade for me.
    i injected 1 cc T.N.T. 450, 250 mgs test and 200 mgs tren i immidietly felt pain in both my arms then 4 days later i injected
    1 cc into my left glute felt no pain but later on that night (3 am) i couldnt roll over. now my arms and glute are sore and i can barely walk, shoulld i be concerned or should i work through it?

any help on this would be great considering im a new user and this is my first cycle thnks!!

Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    i injected 1 cc T.N.T. 450, 250 mgs test and 200 mgs tren i immidietly felt pain in both my arms then 4 days later i injected
    1 cc into my left glute felt no pain but later on that night (3 am) i couldnt roll over. now my arms and glute are sore and i can barely walk, shoulld i be concerned or should i work through it?

any help on this would be great considering im a new user and this is my first cycle thnks!!
    Start a new thread...

This one was started in 2005!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jotace View Post
    TNT-350 is a bomb... of PAIN!!!
    Generic Labsīs TNT is 200 mg of Test enanthate and 150 mg of Tren enanthate.
    Last Monday I injected 2 cc in my glute (700 mg of gear) and 24 hrs after I started to feel pain and my glute inflamed. 4 days after the pain is slackening, but I have a medium bulge in the glute, slightly warm. I havenīt had fever and Iīm sure that I sterelized everything when injected, but do you think that I have an abcess?
    Tomorrow I will start to take amoxiciline, just in case. But I am sure I will not use high concentrations gear again!!
    i dont think amoxiciline would help with that typ of infection "if it is one" teracyclin (spelling) would thow.

it may be irratated thow. try not to put pressure on it and take HOT baths/showers.
    but if it gets worse go to doc ASAP.

i would cut it maybe.
    add in a ml of testE 200-250mg/ml ??

I have not used what you have so i dont know.
    also with ALL UGL gear i refilter it threw a .22. pore filter. nomatter what brand. unless its HG im refiltering it.
    i rather spend the extra time/$ and be safer.

(it is a pain in the ass thow) but atleast the the kind i need ot see a doc about lol.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

I have used test (sustaplex 325 "its 325-350mg/ml") and did not have ANY pain. acually just finished off last vile today.
    now back to my old love omnadren lol ;-)
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

uniquemicals
Thread Information