Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes
    The History of Trenbolone by Ryan Root
    "The Trenbolone Hormone was first created by Hoechst-Roussel in the late 1960's and the Acetate version would be sold under the names Finajet and Finaject. It was originally a veterinarian preparation, and used to enhance the muscle on cattle so they would yield higher beef production and become more valuable. This would be discontinued in the late 1980's, but would be replaced by the development of..."

Read the full article here http://www.steroidology.com/the-history-of-trenbolone/
    Trenbolone molecule.jpg
    Last edited by Milton; 10-26-2016 at 02:56 PM.

2. Important terms in this thread

Testosterone

-

The primary hormone for male characteristic development, including body hair and muscular development, made in the testes or synthetically createed in a lab.

Acetate

-

An injectable ester with a 3 day half life mixed with different anabolics to create a depot in the muscle and control release of the compound.

Tren

-

Also known as trenbolone. One of the most powerful injectable anabolics in the bodybuilding community, tren is a 19-nor compound much like deca. It is known for its high anabolic and adrogenic rating. Tren does not aromatize, but will increase prolactin levels in the body. It is both hepatoxic and hard on the kidneys, it will also reduce the users natural T3 production. Tren also increases feed efficiency.

Trenbolone

-

One of the most powerful injectable anabolics in the bodybuilding community, tren is a 19-nor compound much like deca. It is known for its high anabolic and androgenic rating. Tren does not aromatize, but will increase prolactin levels in the body. It is both hepatoxic and hard on the kidneys, it will also reduce the users natural T3 production. Tren also increases feed efficiency.

Olympian Bodybuilder oldmusclemike's Avatar
    Very cool Milton thanks for sharing this info.

Now I know why you're kept here. lol
    Milton likes this.

I've thought about doing a cycle with tren but I just don't think I would do well. I already have a bit of a short temper 0 tolerance for fuck heads so prob a bad idea, at least for right now in my life. Wierd thing is, since starting my current cycle my anxiety has almost gone and I am finding myself a lot more patient. If I continue to progress I may just try it one day.

Read up on it more and get more experienced before you touch Tren. Much to see and learn. The sides for many are too much to handle.

Doing Tren is not to be taken lightly. It's no game

Yea that's what I was thinkinv Mike, and I was just saying how it's not for me at least anytime soon...
    Last edited by Gibsonator; 10-26-2016 at 05:55 PM.
    blakey likes this.

SJC
    I find Tren to be so over hyped as far as side effects. I love it and it loves me!!
    carverelli and daniel h like this.

I am banned!
    You can speculate all you want, but it affects people differently. You may just love it, don't know until you try

Use ace and ramp the dose from 300/week up to max 6-700. Stop when the sides get too much.....aka find your sweet spot. If you need to bail, it out in less than a week.

Then you know....without guessing how it may or may not affect you personally.

You guys act like your afraid to date someone you like and they just might break your heart.
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained
    Last edited by carverelli; 10-26-2016 at 07:28 PM.
    oldmusclemike, 49ER and blakey like this.

Alright turbo well for me I'm gonna wait till at least I have 3 cycles under my belt and then make that decision
    Milton and oldmusclemike like this.

Quote Originally Posted by carverelli View Post
    You can speculate all you want, but it affects people differently. You may just love it, don't know until you try

Use ace and ramp the dose from 300/week up to max 6-700. Stop when the sides get too much.....aka find your sweet spot. If you need to bail, it out in less than a week.

Then you know....without guessing how it may or may not affect you personally.

You guys act like your afraid to date someone you like and they just might break your heart.
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained
    I like that ^^^. I did say for some... For me I only did two (2) Tren cycles and it was rough on me. The second one gave me feverish chills with the sweats. Yea the sheets and the 4 T-shirts a night.
    Just for me the chills I got were just frightening. Working out I had a hard time breathing.

Ha I never have been a tough guy though and I figure at my at my age maybe being little ectomorph guy it wasn't to good for me.

I do know of some that don't have it hard and love it. However they usually had many cycles under their belt.
    Gibsonator likes this.

No nuts no glory.....

That shit was spot on anxiety relationship problems and trouble at work

49er heard that from a lot of people. It almost seems tren is most responsible for the term 'roid rage'. Test/Deca got me chill as fuck and in a good mood

Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    49er heard that from a lot of people. It almost seems tren is most responsible for the term 'roid rage'. Test/Deca got me chill as fuck and in a good mood
    Dont be afraid of the trenbolone bro it depends on your mental capacity and stress and if you are in a relationship. I will go as far to say it is the biggest personality changer ever everyone will tell you but you will not wanna hear or believe it. No such thing as roid rage it has to do with oir personality if we are dicks or have anger issues there is a good chance it will anplify especially is we dont get enough sleep wich is a huge problem for me

Yep can't ever get enough sleep and my cycle has me waking up 2-3 times every night. Overall good mood though. Not scared, just trying to be honest with myself and responsible with my decisions/actions bud

What your natural personality is , has a lot to do with Tren temper. With my Bi-Polar and natural aggression I really need to stay away even if I did like it, I think. Hell when I plugged in TNE a few times I almost ended up in jail.

Just Testosterone changes my personality. It's taken a lot of years for me to get it stabilized. Haa lol Like I'm stable...
    Gibsonator and blakey like this.

One of the rarest but worst side effects is you will squat 500lbs on the smith machine for 1/4 reps and post humdreds of selfies from tiny mirrors over and over

Quote Originally Posted by 49ER View Post
    One of the rarest but worst side effects is you will squat 500lbs on the smith machine for 1/4 reps and post humdreds of selfies from tiny mirrors over and over
    That just means your tren is seriously legit
    49ER, maurij1 and appleton111 like this.

interesting to note that.

Official Sponsor My Custom Protein's Avatar
    I really like what everyone has said here. I think it is important to have a real world discussion on all of these compounds, especially tren, and that includes hearing individual experiences. The important thing to note is that people are affected by this and all of these drugs differently. SJC says he loves it, and he doesn't notice the side effects, while 49er and oldmuslcemike seem to experience the whole gambit of side effects. We will all have different experiences and it will effects us all on an individual basis. I really like what carverelli says here, It is important to experiment to find what works the best for you. Just be very careful with tren, start at a very low dose, and gradually take more if you can until you find your "sweet spot", or the perfect amount of tren you can take to see great results but not experience the negative side effects.

I really like that Gibsonator is going to wait and understands that he has anger issues with just testosterone, so it could be much worse with tren. This is a very responsible heeding of advice from the knowledgeable and veteran users of this forum. It is like, when you just start drinking, just start with drinking beer for a years before you try something stronger. Don't go right to the most potent whiskey right away, get some experience under your belt before you go for the strong stuff that everyone warns you about.

People always ask me what they should be taking, and invariably the best answer is to experiment. See which compounds yield the best results for you. But with tren, the veterans want to express caution, and educate you about what you may experience. Start off at a very low dose and gradually increase. It isn't like masteron, where if you accidentally start off at two or three times a normal dose, it won't really negatively effect you in any way. Taking two or three times a recommended dose of tren, however, could render you sleepless, in much more frequent arguments with your loved ones, or, in extreme circumstances, fired from your job because you punched your boss in front of everyone at work.

Caution.... From those with experience, we just want to express caution...

Thanks again for all of the great responses, this is the kind of dialogue I hope to spark when I write these steroid profiles.
    oldmusclemike, Milton and blakey like this.

i come from the land down under were the woman glow and the men plunder cant you hear can't you hear the thunder you better run you better take cover
    I've thought about doing a cycle with tren but I just don't think I would do well. I already have a bit of a short temper 0 tolerance for fuck heads so prob a bad idea, at least for right now in my life. Wierd thing is, since starting my current cycle my anxiety has almost gone and I am finding myself a lot more patient. If I continue to progress I may just try it one day.
    Test is awesome for anxiety I'm as happy as a pig in shit on test

i come from the land down under were the woman glow and the men plunder cant you hear can't you hear the thunder you better run you better take cover
    Quote Originally Posted by 49ER View Post
    You forgot looking the same after running it for a whole year
    maurij1 likes this.

My custom protein I had much worse anger/anxiety issues before my cycle, close to 0 now. Blake yea I love how I'm feeling.
    Last edited by Gibsonator; 10-30-2016 at 12:20 PM.
    blakey likes this.

My custom protein I had much worse anger/anxiety issues before my cycle, close to 0 now. Blake yea I love how I'm feeling.
    Yeah man test is best I'm thinking of blasting and cruising and never getting of the stuff
    Your right to wait before getting on the tren bro you have plenty of time for that later on
    Love the wife beater tank top I think you yanks call em?
    Milton and Gibsonator like this.

Quote Originally Posted by blakey View Post
    Yeah man test is best I'm thinking of blasting and cruising and never getting of the stuff
    Your right to wait before getting on the tren bro you have plenty of time for that later on
    Love the wife beater tank top I think you yanks call em?

the Hillbilly Bob wife beater tank tops, love them too lol!
    blakey and daniel h like this.
    it pays to advertise! Contact adsales@steroidology.com~
    Be sure to read the Board Rules
    "The information expressed here is for entertainment purposes and should not be construed as medical advice and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, care, diagnosis, or treatment. The particulars of any person's concerns and circumstances should be discussed with a qualified health care practitioner prior to making any decision which may affect the health and welfare of that individual."

Quote Originally Posted by oldmusclemike View Post
    Read up on it more and get more experienced before you touch Tren. Much to see and learn. The sides for many are too much to handle.

Doing Tren is not to be taken lightly. It's no game
    Tren is war.
    blakey and oldmusclemike like this.
    it pays to advertise! Contact adsales@steroidology.com~
    Be sure to read the Board Rules
    "The information expressed here is for entertainment purposes and should not be construed as medical advice and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, care, diagnosis, or treatment. The particulars of any person's concerns and circumstances should be discussed with a qualified health care practitioner prior to making any decision which may affect the health and welfare of that individual."

First , great reply post Custom Protein !

I have to laugh about the wife beaters t-shirt. A few yeard ago I was in a Batterer's intervention type group. SO I come in from the gym wearing a gym tank n all pumped , lol So the instructor tells me I can't wear that. Huh , WTF a mean really people tis isn't revealing or some shit.?? Then some girl yells out "You're in this class with that "wife beater shirt" Huh JC WTF I yell are you fvckin crazy ( I wanted to say bitch !!) No, no just kidding.

I said I just came from the gym, come on I'm ok and not violent. Well shit right then a guy I never had seen says, "hell with that , I go to the same gym and I've seen you" True story.

Funny about the wife beater shirt, I never heard. But ya learn so many things on here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information