Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
    I am banned!
    Default questions on my first cycle
    So here is my first I will say this I understand that I probably shouldn't start out with this cycle but I don't think it's going to hurt me if I start out doing this cycle anyway here's my first cycle would like
    others option on my first cycle thanks oh and I'm almost 22 will be 22 in 2 months I'm 240 pounds
    and 15 percent body fat an been lifting weights for 7 year

week 1-20: test e 500 Mg per week split into a shot every Monday and Thursday
    Week 1-6: oral turanal 40 Mg everyday
    Week 1-20: eq 400 Mg per week split into a shot every Monday and Thursday
    week 1-20: primo 400 Mg per week split into a shot. Split into every Monday and Thursday
    Week 8-20: anavar 50 Mg everyday
    Week 21-22: don't take anything
    Week 23-24: clomid 150 Mg everyday
    week 25-26: clomid 100 Mg everyday
    week 27: clomid 50 Mg everyday

Pro Bodybuilder
    Bro I'm sorry but I have 3 things to say and don't take offense to it.

1. No one here is going to condone you at 22 years old to cycle. Wait until you are 25 at least. If you are dead set on it then.......
    2. Run Test only for a first cycle. No way in fucking hell should ANYONE run that many compounds for a first time user. EVER. You need to see how your body responds to testosterone only. Being you haven't cycled before, test only would give you great results if you have your diet and training in check.
    3. 20 weeks for a first time cycle is too long man. It's all fun and games until you don't recover from that first massive cycle and can't get your dick hard again or have to be on testosterone injections for the rest of your life. A good first cycle is Test e or c for 12-14 weeks.

I am banned!
    Okay yeah that's fair I will start out with just a test e cycle but I'm not waiting until I'm 25 but I'm glad you told me to do a test e only cycle thanks man

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGREDTHENDEAD View Post
    Okay yeah that's fair I will start out with just a test e cycle but I'm not waiting until I'm 25 but I'm glad you told me to do a test e only cycle thanks man
    Yeah man certain steroids can bring some crazy side effects for some users so being that testosterone is the base for all cycles, start off with it first and go from there. Again, you can blow up on 500mg per week on just test alone with a good diet and training. Also I would change your Clomid dosages and run it 100/50/50/50 and run some Nolva alongside of it at 40/40/20/20. Oh and get some HCG and run it at 250ius twice per week while you are running your test. Also you don't mention running an anti estrogen while on cycle as well. You need to do that. Grab some Arimidex and run it at .25mg EOD throughout your cycle. Read all the stickies in this forum before you run this. You definitely need to research some more. Good luck.

I am banned!
    I agree. dont break your wallet with such a risky task involving many compounds for so long. Aim for at least one shorter smaller cycle that is successful with a solid pct that works out. Then you can better calibrate a larger cycle if you want. Be a little patient man haha. Im your age. Im 21 will be 22 in january. We still have alot of time to make gains. Dont dump money on a cycle that you may end up having to adjust or even drop because you overdid it or realized you were sensative to certain things. I have found that recovery is just as important as any gains. My legit first cycle i ever did with AAS.

week 1-8 test prop 500
    week 1-4 dbol 50 mg every day

I know it seems like a little but i responded very well gained 20 kept 15.

then i added a 19nor on second cycle geared towards bulk

week 1-8 test prop 600
    1-6 npp 400

I recognized with this that im not progestin sensative

Then ran a cutter with a dht compound

week 1-8 test prop 600
    week 1-8 mast prop 350

I broke out a little but not to bad.
    With this approach i am now able to do what I want but the whole point is I now know what I want. Catch my drift? Not to mention playing with SERm and AI dosages. Mark my words you will not have the results you want and health you deserve if you do not take this approach. Not saying its the only way. Its just the best way. Go get em bro
    Last edited by GilaMonstaXXX; 12-25-2013 at 01:42 AM.

I am banned!
    My source doesn't have Nova but they have arimidex and they have hcg as well so will taking arimidex .25 every other day while on cycle and 250 ius twice a week help?

I am banned!
    They have clomid but no Nova

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGREDTHENDEAD View Post
    My source doesn't have Nova but they have arimidex and they have hcg as well so will taking arimidex .25 every other day while on cycle and 250 ius twice a week help?
    Yes start at .25mg EOD for Adex and watch for sides of high estrogen. You might have to bump it up to .50mg EOD but that's a good starting point. If you look at the banners on this site, hit up RUI for Nolvadex (Tamoxifen). Again read all the stickies on this site and they will answer a bunch of questions for you. Your body is your temple. Take care of it and it will take care of you. You are injecting a forum substance in your body so understand it and educate yourself on it.

riprockwell just gave you the best advice of your life.. and I think the first thing you want to do (if you haven't already) is get your blood work done.. That way you know what you are starting with naturally, and after your PCT is complete you know where you should be again.

Take it from a 43yr old with a trashed spine, thyroid problems, and 5 years (and counting) of continuous HRT.. I ran some totally outrageous cycles when I was your age, and if I could go back again I wouldn't do it all til I was older and actually needed it. Fortunately you have a forum here full of helpful pro's and bro's with a lot more experience than myself, and we are all trying to help you out.

Back when I was your age, all I had was a buddy who wanted to sell me a ton of gear, to much $$ to burn, and a best friend who was right there with me itching to dive in.. I'm paying the price for it now, and so is he .. If you have your diet and supplements right, and you are dead set on doing a cycle, just running Tes for the first time at your age should give you a BIG boost. But I think everyone will agree that you always need to get your blood work done before and after so you know what to expect, and so you spot any red flags before they can become a major problem. Good luck bro and Merry Xmas!

Junior Bodybuilder
    250mgs a week test e see how you respond.

Would you suggest that a normal healthy 12 year old boy take AAS? Why not? Not done with puberty perhaps? Countless other reasons perhaps?

So why should a 22 year old boy who is still growing and developing take AAS? At 22 your brain and endocrine system are not fully matured yet. You're body is still growing. The AAS will be there for you when you are ready. Wait.
    Last edited by Megatron28; 12-25-2013 at 07:30 AM.
    jack3d4life likes this.

Slave to the needle jack3d4life's Avatar
    Bro you're nuts trying to run al those compounds for a first cycle I mean damn. And that cycle looks like crap. Your doses are low, your lengths are crazy and there just wasn't a lot of research done for it. Good test cycle is what you need dude and that's it.

I am banned!
    Thank you all for giving me that good advice I'm glad riprockwell and will take your advice thank you but I'm not waiting until I'm 25 I'm going to start pretty soon

Junior Bodybuilder
    why 25?
    Some kids have full beards at 15, they are as big as grown men.
    Some men dont shave until they are late thirties.
    Everyone is different.
    Live your own life and make your own decisions OP.
    If everyone waited until 25 then bodybuilding would have hardly any of its past Mr Olympia's.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by banzi View Post
    why 25?
    Everyone is different.
    If everyone waited until 25 then bodybuilding would have hardly any of its past Mr Olympia's.
    Most people will never get to Olympian status so that's not important. As we know, the endocrine system is still developing for most guys in their early twenties. Theoretically, they should have decent testosterone levels and be able to make some gains naturally before touching AAS. Hell I started steroids at 19 but looking back, I wish I would have waited but I hate seeing young kids going hardcore now and then a year or 2 later they are starting threads that they feel like shit or can't get a hard on to save their lives. lol
    Megatron28 likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by riprockwell View Post
    Most people will never get to Olympian status so that's not important. As we know, the endocrine system is still developing for most guys in their early twenties. Theoretically, they should have decent testosterone levels and be able to make some gains naturally before touching AAS. Hell I started steroids at 19 but looking back, I wish I would have waited but I hate seeing young kids going hardcore now and then a year or 2 later they are starting threads that they feel like shit or can't get a hard on to save their lives. lol
    Thats going to happen if they are dumbasses with dosage after they are 25 regardless.
    I first took gear at 22 after 3 years training, I have used on and off since then and am now almost 50, I have never had erection problems, sure my sex drive has gone up and down occasionally but as for getting it up , its never been an issue.
    I have always been sensible with dosages and only once have gone over a gram a week, I also have rarely used PCT after a course, just come off and train through it.
    I know that doesnt seem to be the current methodology but it worked for me.
    The OP using 250mgs of test a week isnt going to cause him any problems at all.
    I actually dieted and competed on 200mgs Deca a week for 10 weeks back in the day.(I only had 1 x 10 ml vial), I told a guy at the gym what I was using (superheavyweight Brit top 6 guy) he burst out laughing, he was using two vials a week amongst other things.

Beast666 FanClub Pres
    So you actually know he won't have problems on 250mg test? Ask member JT19 how he feels regarding AAS now that a product he took which had a pro-hormone in it (he was unaware of the PH content) caused him to become hypogonadal at 19 years of age.

why 25?
    Everyone is different.
    So the 15 year old kid with a full beard should be good to go for AAS in your mind? A full beard is where you draw the line? Seriously?
    jack3d4life likes this.

Beast666 FanClub Pres
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron28 View Post
    So the 15 year old kid with a full beard should be good to go for AAS in your mind? A full beard is where you draw the line? Seriously?
    Didn't you know Mega, a full beard means you're ready for AAS bro. Thought everybody knew that.
    Megatron28 likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron28 View Post
    Amazing, is that what you think I meant?
    My point was everyone matures at different ages and hormone levels peak at differing stages as well.
    At 22 he may well be at exactly the right point to take full advantage of a cycle.
    Nobody knows, not even the op, all Im saying is he should stick to one compound at a low dosage, he may be an excellent responder and make superb gains of 250mgs, he can then plan accordingly, alternatively he may not respond at all and then that answers questions about future use and dosage.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDay187 View Post
    So you actually know he won't have problems on 250mg test? Ask member JT19 how he feels regarding AAS now that a product he took which had a pro-hormone in it (he was unaware of the PH content) caused him to become hypogonadal at 19 years of age.
    He may have his first shot and die of anaphylactic shock, who knows.
    Generally 250mgs of test doesnt cause any problems

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDay187 View Post
    Didn't you know Mega, a full beard means you're ready for AAS bro. Thought everybody knew that.
    The reason your join date and post count are like they are is becoming quite apparent.

Please please please listen to rip. If you choose not to then I can almost guarantee that by the time you're 25 you'll wish you had taken all these bros advice. Trust me neither. These guys care if you Fuck yourself up and they know what they're talking about.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Banzi the more you post the more ignorant you look. Not bashing you but you have to see what you are posting is ridiculous. Who cares if you never did PCT's and are fine. That may be the exception, not the rule. How do you know you were fine? Some guys have low T and don't know it and sometimes it doesn't affect libido or erections. Secondly, 250mg per week is going to inhibit his natural testosterone so when you say it's dose dependent, that's just talking on behalf of everyone here. Again some guys can cycle several times and recover fine. Others can cycle once and never recover. We generally tell guys to wait until at least 25 for several reasons. One being that we don't want to mess up the HPTA and secondly because they most likely don't know a whole bunch about diet, training, nor have they reached their genetic limit. So why hop on steroids to get something that they can do naturally for a while and not have to deal with hormone problems? You said that 250mg per week wouldn't cause him any problem. That's one of the issues I've had. You mention you trained through NO PCT. Please explain how you train through PCT and recover. There are a lot of smart dudes on here who would love to know.
    Megatron28 likes this.

Beast666 FanClub Pres
    He may have his first shot and die of anaphylactic shock, who knows.
    Generally 250mgs of test doesnt cause any problems
    And you feel no responsibility?

The reason your join date and post count are like they are is becoming quite apparent.
    That's the second time you've pointed it out to me. Why do you care what my post count is? Should one assume you're an AAS idiot bc of yours?
    riprockwell likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information