Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

blaster
    XENICAL- Anyone used it?
    Xenical is a drug which blocks the absorption of up to 1/3 of the fat in a meal, up to 12 grams. Has anyone used it? At the moment I am carrying way too much fat for my liking, but don't have the time for long cardio sessions and I can't be fucked. The Chemist told me of one lady who lost 7kg's in a month.

DaLinkWent
    XENICAL At Work

If you eat an excessive amount of fat or calories, the excess is stored as fat by the body, resulting in weight gain. When you eat fat, your body breaks it down into its simplest components so that it can be digested.

Unlike other weight-loss drugs you may have heard about that act in the brain or central nervous system to suppress appetite or to speed up metabolism, XENICAL works in your digestive system to block about one-third of the fat in the food you eat from being digested.

Enzymes in your digestive system, called lipases, help digest (or break down) fat. When taken with meals, XENICAL attaches to the lipases and blocks them from breaking down some of the fat you have eaten.

The undigested fat cannot be absorbed and is eliminated in your bowel movements. By working this way, XENICAL helps block about one-third of the fat in the foods you eat from being absorbed by your body.

DaLinkWent

Quote Originally Posted by DaLinkWent
    The undigested fat cannot be absorbed and is eliminated in your bowel movements...
    I anticipated this before even getting to this part.

"Because of the way it works, Xenical can cause intestinal cramping, oily spotting, gas, fecal urgency and oily or loose stools. Some 27 percent of Xenical users had at least one episode, although the side effects tend to wane the longer people take the drug." Reference: http://www-tech.mit.edu/V119/N22/fat.22w.html

Quote Originally Posted by blaster
    ...and I can't be fucked.
    Really. How interesting.

G MAN
    yeah, it makes you shit turn orange and oily. Do not fart on this stuff you will regret it. My friend was getting down with this chick and let a little one slide out and beleive it or not orange goop sprayed out of his ass... Ruined his game on the spot.. So I would not use this stuff if you plan on getting laid, but it does work he lost 20 lbs and jacks off all the time.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Why on earth would anyone resort to a drug when the simplest solution is the easiest one....JUST DONT EAT THE FAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by DougoeFre5h
    Why on earth would anyone resort to a drug when the simplest solution is the easiest one....JUST DONT EAT THE FAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

No shit.........lol
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

putin
    Quote Originally Posted by DougoeFre5h
    Sometimes you have to let go, you know?

blaster
    Sometimes
    People don't have the time, money or means to prepare healthy meals. I am a uni student and do shift work. That fucks everything. Drugs come in handy.

Ull shit uncontrollably at times and outta the bl;ue start lettin loose no matter whos around. Iv ewitnessed it w, a padna of mine. Talk about embarrasing.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by blaster
    People don't have the time, money or means to prepare healthy meals. I am a uni student and do shift work. That fucks everything. Drugs come in handy.
    lol, you can make enough ckicken and rice to last you a few days in about 1 hour. And thats baked chicken...just throw it in and leave it. I feel you I eat shitty all the time but Im saying, if youd rather be drugged up and shitting out the fat instead of just avoiding it...maybe its time to eat a little more healthy!

Junior Bodybuilder
    xenical suck IMO, it blocks fats ok but even the good fatty acid are blocked, that's why it's not interesting, better having a good diet & some cardio it will be cheaper and you will have best results. Xenical is for lazy rich people

Yeah, I'll mow your lawn. Slick Arrado's Avatar
    A female friend of mine took it and lost quite a bit of weight. She never mentioned getting the runs or, whatever, though. She is rich and lazy too.

uniquemicals
Thread Information