Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DreDay187
  • 1 Post By DrHouse
    First cycle with Tren and HGH
    Hello I don't know if this was the right place to post about HGH cycle. So I apologize in advance if it's the wrong place.

A little bit about myself

I been doing anabolic for about 25 years and try many type of ASS over the years. The total amount of ASS cycles in my life time have been around 40. I started my first cycle in high school playing on the football team. It was suspension and Deca I think but it's been so long might of forgot if it was Deca. I've tried almost everything except Tren and HGH. I'm not scared to do ASS but I'm a little nervous with Tren and HGH. As I have no experience with them two anabolics. Many times my friends have told me how wonderful Tren is but just couldn't get the courage to try it.

So now I will give it a try. As for the HGH I am at the point were life is getting harder for me to keep on working-out. At my age I get tired, sore, and just don't have the energy anymore. So I went to see my doctor and he suggested I try HGH for one year at .5 IU every day. with weekends off. I talked about it with my wife and she seems to be ok with it. Then I call my friend that supplies me ASS and he suggested that I do a trial run at 2IU 4 days on 1 day off for 6 months. After that if I feel ok then can take a few months off and go back on HGH for life at 1IU/1.5IU 5days on 2 days off.

My Stats
    Age- 46 in Dec
    Height - 181 cm
    Weight - 90 Kg
    Body fat - 10-11%
    Bench light at 80 kg
    Squat- 150 kg
    All my exercises are at least one warm up 20/25 reps then 4 sets of 12 to 14 reps.

My goals are to maintain and possibly build a few or kg of muscle and to reach and try to maintain 8-9 bf ( I know that is low for my age but I'm at 10 percent now so I like to try for this goal. Is it realistic maybe not but I would like to try. Also give my more energy. Maybe feel more alive and active in my life with less struggles.

A few of the things I would like to know if possible;

Doses
    1), Are 2IU a good amount to start with or go the first week with less, start at 1IU/ then 1.5 IU second week, third week move up to 2IU?
    and is 6 months good to start for first HGH cycle?
    2) How often do you feel the most impact or effect on your body is,
    " on 4 off 1 day, 5 days on 2 days off, 6 days on 1 off". Monday, Wednesday, and Friday or EOD at a higher dosage or just start off at my max dosage immediately and taper down at the end of the cycle?

4) Is it a good idea to start the HGH 1 or 2 months before my next cycle ? Because it may take that long to take effect as I struggle with my energy soreness in my body.

5) My HGH that is available to me is Jintropin 10 IU/1.0ml/vial. I feel it's the best quality and the safest in Asia but that is just from my research. No %100 sure is it's that great so any good or bad experiences with Jintropin would be appreciated.
    the price is about 1.500 UDS for a 6 months cycle. at 2IU a day. I don't know if that is expensive but that's what I get it for.
    My Cycle for the next 6 months starting mid September
    I'm planning to run
    Start the HGH two months before this cycle and run 6 months at 2 IU 5day 2 days off
    Test C 400mg 16 weeks
    Tren week 9 to 16 eod at 100mg
    Winstrol tabs 50mg ed.
    Nov on had just incase.

Post cycle Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) , Nov, and Clem......

Here are some pics of me,
    Attachment 553256Attachment 553257

First cycle with Tren and HGH-my-pic-3.jpgFirst cycle with Tren and HGH-my-pic-2.jpg

Any feedback or had experiences regarding this brands of HGH or what the best was to use it on a weekly bases?
    Thank for taking the time to read my post! ...
    All help, information and feedback would be great and thank you very much!

"Opps" Sorry forgot to mention that I'm new to the forums, and hope to learn as much as I can about HGH. I've done a lot of reading. But nice to read people's experiences in real life not from an article on a website. I found over the years that I've got good information for the most part from forums like this with very knowledgeable people. So I'm hoping to get the same when it come to steroidology forums and it's members and thank you for letting me being apart of this community. Hope to learn a lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tawweiliu View Post
    Hello I don't know if this was the right place to post about HGH cycle. So I apologize in advance if it's the wrong place.

A little bit about myself

I been doing anabolic for about 25 years and try many type of ASS over the years. The total amount of ASS cycles in my life time have been around 40. I started my first cycle in high school playing on the football team. It was suspension and Deca I think but it's been so long might of forgot if it was Deca. I've tried almost everything except Tren and HGH. I'm not scared to do ASS but I'm a little nervous with Tren and HGH. As I have no experience with them two anabolics. Many times my friends have told me how wonderful Tren is but just couldn't get the courage to try it.

So now I will give it a try. As for the HGH I am at the point were life is getting harder for me to keep on working-out. At my age I get tired, sore, and just don't have the energy anymore. So I went to see my doctor and he suggested I try HGH for one year at .5 IU every day. with weekends off. I talked about it with my wife and she seems to be ok with it. Then I call my friend that supplies me ASS and he suggested that I do a trial run at 2IU 4 days on 1 day off for 6 months. After that if I feel ok then can take a few months off and go back on HGH for life at 1IU/1.5IU 5days on 2 days off.

My Stats
    Age- 46 in Dec
    Height - 181 cm
    Weight - 90 Kg
    Body fat - 10-11%
    Bench light at 80 kg
    Squat- 150 kg
    All my exercises are at least one warm up 20/25 reps then 4 sets of 12 to 14 reps.

My goals are to maintain and possibly build a few or kg of muscle and to reach and try to maintain 8-9 bf ( I know that is low for my age but I'm at 10 percent now so I like to try for this goal. Is it realistic maybe not but I would like to try. Also give my more energy. Maybe feel more alive and active in my life with less struggles.

A few of the things I would like to know if possible;

Doses
    1), Are 2IU a good amount to start with or go the first week with less, start at 1IU/ then 1.5 IU second week, third week move up to 2IU?
    and is 6 months good to start for first HGH cycle?
    2) How often do you feel the most impact or effect on your body is,
    " on 4 off 1 day, 5 days on 2 days off, 6 days on 1 off". Monday, Wednesday, and Friday or EOD at a higher dosage or just start off at my max dosage immediately and taper down at the end of the cycle?

4) Is it a good idea to start the HGH 1 or 2 months before my next cycle ? Because it may take that long to take effect as I struggle with my energy soreness in my body.

5) My HGH that is available to me is Jintropin 10 IU/1.0ml/vial. I feel it's the best quality and the safest in Asia but that is just from my research. No %100 sure is it's that great so any good or bad experiences with Jintropin would be appreciated.
    the price is about 1.500 UDS for a 6 months cycle. at 2IU a day. I don't know if that is expensive but that's what I get it for.
    My Cycle for the next 6 months starting mid September
    I'm planning to run
    Start the HGH two months before this cycle and run 6 months at 2 IU 5day 2 days off
    Test C 400mg 16 weeks
    Tren week 9 to 16 eod at 100mg
    Winstrol tabs 50mg ed.
    Nov on had just incase.

Post cycle Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) , Nov, and Clem......

Here are some pics of me,
    Attachment 553256Attachment 553257

First cycle with Tren and HGH-my-pic-3.jpgFirst cycle with Tren and HGH-my-pic-2.jpg

Any feedback or had experiences regarding this brands of HGH or what the best was to use it on a weekly bases?
    Thank for taking the time to read my post! ...
    All help, information and feedback would be great and thank you very much!
    First I would like to welcome you to the forums and I hope that you find the knowledge that you are looking for.

To begin, at 40 cycles, you should be a monster. This tells me that your knowledge of nutrition, training, AAS or all three is not where it should be and so, you should do more research before beginning another cycle. I am not a gear guru on here but I did want to provide some insight before some of the other members give you a hard time about different things such as the 40 cycles and only 200 pounds. Most on here will say they probably have not ran that many so technically, your experience outweighs the majority.

To be 100% honest, your goal is achievable with diet and training. Even at your age. Age is just a number.

Also, something struck me funny: "So I went to see my doctor and he suggested I try HGH for one year at .5 IU every day. with weekends off." If he wanted you on HGH, why did he not write you a script for it? I am just assuming the US and I know for a fact it is not illegal to be prescribed HGH here, or at least in KY.

Now that is out of the way, I just had a friend finish up his Test E/Tren A cycle 3 weeks early because he got his gains much faster than he expected. He had zero problems from what I have heard of. I do not know his exact dosing, etc. but I do know he stay the same weight while cutting body fat and eating horribly. Like I said above, for your goal, I think natural training will be your better option because you will keep any gains you make and grow to have a better appreciation to what it takes to train and diet hard. In my opinion, I think you should leave the Winstrol (winny) out if you are going to run a cycle. At your age, the last thing you want is severe joint pain. From what I have read, Winstrol (winny) really dries you out and your joints will pay the price. I'm not one to recommend dosing or protocols of cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). I will let someone more knowledgeable handle that.

With HGH, I heard it makes some people sleep more so I don't think it would be a solution to your energy seeking needs. Just drink coffee or invest in pre workouts. Dosing for HGH typically start 2-4IU 5 days on 2 days for fat loss, and muscle recovery. If you plan on doing HGH, just plan on being on it for a year because most people only start seeing results at 3-4 months.

I hope that I was of some help and you look great for 46. You should be proud of that at least. Physically looking good and feeling good are completely different though and with some of the symptoms and info you've provided. I would suggest having a very thorough check up with your doctor. If all he suggested was HGH I would go to a different doctor because your doctor is, uhm, looking for an easy solution to make you happy. From the symptoms, I would suggest having T levels checked and seeing if that is an issue especially with all of the cycling and your age.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I had great results with a very low dose of 250 a week of tren e with 500 teste. So great I was happy cutting it short at 8 weeks when estrogen/prolactin issues arose.

But I just got my buddy started on a similar cycle 300tren 250 test, hopefully he will be smooth sailing and my next run will be high tren/low test.

Since there is a debate which is better high test lower tren or high tren lower test the only way to know is to try.

As for hgh I'm gonna be ramping up on some nordicthropin 2iu to start this week while I sail through pct and recovery. So I can't really give you any tips there except there are alot of great articles if u search google.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Oh and the 40 cycles comment.

Not everyone cycles to get huge.

Beast666 FanClub Pres
    In my opinion, I agree with Dr. house, your knowledge is lacking on several fronts but primarily the training front. All it took to reach that conclusion was how many cycles you've done and the weights listed for bench and squat, the amount of warm up reps you do, and the rep ranges you work in. I'd focus more on proper training programming than anything else at this point. I don't have HGH experience so I cannot comment on that but seriously consider altering your training or getting a good coach.

Quote Originally Posted by DrHouse View Post
    First I would like to welcome you to the forums and I hope that you find the knowledge that you are looking for.

To begin, at 40 cycles, you should be a monster. This tells me that your knowledge of nutrition, training, AAS or all three is not where it should be and so, you should do more research before beginning another cycle. I am not a gear guru on here but I did want to provide some insight before some of the other members give you a hard time about different things such as the 40 cycles and only 200 pounds. Most on here will say they probably have not ran that many so technically, your experience outweighs the majority.

To be 100% honest, your goal is achievable with diet and training. Even at your age. Age is just a number.

Also, something struck me funny: "So I went to see my doctor and he suggested I try HGH for one year at .5 IU every day. with weekends off." If he wanted you on HGH, why did he not write you a script for it? I am just assuming the US and I know for a fact it is not illegal to be prescribed HGH here, or at least in KY.

Now that is out of the way, I just had a friend finish up his Test E/Tren A cycle 3 weeks early because he got his gains much faster than he expected. He had zero problems from what I have heard of. I do not know his exact dosing, etc. but I do know he stay the same weight while cutting body fat and eating horribly. Like I said above, for your goal, I think natural training will be your better option because you will keep any gains you make and grow to have a better appreciation to what it takes to train and diet hard. In my opinion, I think you should leave the Winstrol (winny) out if you are going to run a cycle. At your age, the last thing you want is severe joint pain. From what I have read, Winstrol (winny) really dries you out and your joints will pay the price. I'm not one to recommend dosing or protocols of cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). I will let someone more knowledgeable handle that.

With HGH, I heard it makes some people sleep more so I don't think it would be a solution to your energy seeking needs. Just drink coffee or invest in pre workouts. Dosing for HGH typically start 2-4IU 5 days on 2 days for fat loss, and muscle recovery. If you plan on doing HGH, just plan on being on it for a year because most people only start seeing results at 3-4 months.

I hope that I was of some help and you look great for 46. You should be proud of that at least. Physically looking good and feeling good are completely different though and with some of the symptoms and info you've provided. I would suggest having a very thorough check up with your doctor. If all he suggested was HGH I would go to a different doctor because your doctor is, uhm, looking for an easy solution to make you happy. From the symptoms, I would suggest having T levels checked and seeing if that is an issue especially with all of the cycling and your age.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my post DrHouse, as for my doctor well he is in Taiwan because I'm in Taiwan, As for my cycles I had a bad tragedy in the family and was very depressed for a long time, I would rather not go into deal tails but as you can see I've tried to pick my self up again. It's been awhile that I was off and started back not too long ago. So this is why I'm smaller. I was 240 with 12 bf 3 years ago. But things happen and sometime life changes your priorities.

Thank you for your reply DreDay actually I feel my knowledge is pretty good not great but I'm been around it and read a lot about most things to do with ASS over the years. I have read a lot about HGH and Tren but never tried them so this is why I'm posting on this staroidology. As for being big?

Looks can be deceiving.

If you are judging me just on my size then it tells me I'm not going to get really good information about HGH or Tren. At my age to be honest with you I don't see a lot of guys that are in as good as shape as I'm in. "Now not everyone has the same goals in live some choose to get big other do small cycles to keep that edge weather it's sports or injury or maybe just to loose that little bit that they couldn't on their own. Yes good Dieting is the key,

But some people aren't that lucky and still get stalled at certain point in there training even with good dieting and exercise. As for my 40 cycles I started my first cycle at age 16 on the football team. So I've been doing ASS for almost 30 years now off and on. Anyway not all people are out to be huge after my tragedy sizes wasn't that important and it's not about size for me now it's about living and feeling good again. All I'm saying is I ask for some productive advice. So there's no need for me to try and fool people as there isn't anything to gain from that.

I live in Taiwan and over here the cycles are very small for example Deca you get at 50 mg not at 250 or 300 is through vet grade. That's just one thing. I'm starting to get stuff now from China, so can get the higher doses. But it's very expensive so please don't judge people ask why I am the way I am and at least I can give you a reason. If you still don't like the reason then find judge me or my post.

As for the weights listed well I have broken many bones from football including both my collar bones. I go through a lot of pain when I workout. But I nerved quit no matter how much it hurts. When I was young I lifted a lot don't need to know 95 kg is a great size for me. In Taiwan I look very big compare to other people over here. No need to get much bigger,
    Last edited by tawweiliu; 08-24-2013 at 11:33 AM.

Beast666 FanClub Pres
    Thank you for your reply DreDay actually I feel my knowledge is pretty good not great but I'm been around it and read a lot about most things to do with ASS over the years. I have read a lot about HGH and Tren but never tried them so this is why I'm posting on this staroidology. As for being big?

Looks can be deceiving.

If you are judging me just on my size then it tells me I'm not going to get really good information about HGH or Tren. At my age to be honest with you I don't see a lot of guys that are in as good as shape as I'm in. "Now not everyone has the same goals in live some choose to get big other do small cycles to keep that edge weather it's sports or injury or maybe just to loose that little bit that they couldn't on their own. Yes good Dieting is the key,

But some people aren't that lucky and still get stalled at certain point in there training even with good dieting and exercise. As for my 40 cycles I started my first cycle at age 16 on the football team. So I've been doing ASS for almost 30 years now off and on. Anyway not all people are out to be huge after my tragedy sizes wasn't that important and it's not about size for me now it's about living and feeling good again. All I'm saying is I ask for some productive advice. So there's no need for me to try and fool people as there isn't anything to gain from that.

I live in Taiwan and over here the cycles are very small for example Deca you get at 50 mg not at 250 or 300 is through vet grade. That's just one thing. I'm starting to get stuff now from China, so can get the higher doses. But it's very expensive so please don't judge people ask why I am the way I am and at least I can give you a reason. If you still don't like the reason then find judge me or my post.
    You misunderstood me, I made no mention of your size brother. I myself do not take AAS for size and understand people have different goals. I was only commenting on where you laid out your numbers for bench press and squat, your warmups, and your rep ranges. Those facts are indicative of someone that does not fully understand programming and how it relates to training which then can affect everything else

There is no need for a 20 or 25 rep warmup. Doing so defeats the purpose of warming up. A warmup is meant to literally "warm up" your body (elevate temps), facilitate dynamic stretching, get your motor neurons ready for the work sets, etc. by doing a set or two of warmups at 20-25 reps you either use too little weight to effectively "warm up" or you use too heavy a weight and fatigue yourself unnecessarily before your work sets which is where training adaptation comes from.

Working in a 12-14 rep range for some of your ancillary lifts/exercises is fine, after all higher reps are better at eliciting a sarcoplasmic hypertrophy response and adaptation from the body. But by limiting yourself to this rep range and not working in lower rep ranges, you further limit your myofibrillar hypertrophy response (primarily strength) and progression slows or halts. A combination of the two is best if size and strength are equally important. Strength gains are few and far in between the higher the rep ranges.

And I did not know about your layoff due to personal reasons but your bench and squat numbers should be higher considering the amount of cycles and years experience you have under your belt. Again I don't mean to put you down but I believe your training can be optimized in many ways.

I am not judging you not am I attempting to put you down. Again my intent is to hopefully open your eyes to the fact that you can achieve much better results, with or without AAS, if you change your training. That is all. I am trying to give you productive advice but you take a defensive stance to what I say, how is that productive? Your physique looks great for someone your age so please point me to where I said "all people are out to be huge".
    DrHouse likes this.

Thank you for your reply as i said I broke my collar bones as I got older I started to warm up that way, which helps me to deal with the pain. I lift light because my shoulder can't take the weight, I can bench around 2 50 if I choose to but don't. Because I am afraid to get hurt. For me at my age now I want to just minimize the pain and feel good about my self and look in shape. Sorry if I came across the wrong way. I know there are a lot of experience weight lifters here but everything you posted about training I have done. over the years I've done many different type of programs. Some for size others for wait loss or cutting and so on. But I do appreciate your tips thank you! DreDay187

Thank you for your suggestion XElFLEC, Does he like the Tren? did it give him a lot of zits? Besides the estrogen/prolactin issues were there any other side affect if any?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Thank you for your suggestion XElFLEC, Does he like the Tren? did it give him a lot of zits? Besides the estrogen/prolactin issues were there any other side affect if any?
    He's just starting and already complaining about his dick not working, but thats it.

Which I had that problem 4 weeks in, but estrogen/prolactin issues not under control were prolly the cause. I had zit/oil issues around that time also all the way till now(6 weeks later), so it has me questioning if having high estrogen leads me to have more oil build up.

Still learning what my body likes and doesn't so my experience is limited.

Dre, myself and any other member just shoot it straight. We are here to help you based on our current knowledge, experience, and research. I did not mean to put you down if you thought I came across that way. I actually feel like I put my opinion in a very polite manner compared to what some people have said.

As far as your shoulder issues, I had several AC joint dislocations when I was playing football and the only thing that has made them better is building the strength in my delts (which did hurt in the beginning but it got better) and know my limits. I could not do upright rows for the longest time and if I did I would only use 20-30 pounds.
    DreDay187 likes this.

Beast666 FanClub Pres
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHouse View Post
    Dre, myself and any other member just shoot it straight. We are here to help you based on our current knowledge, experience, and research. I did not mean to put you down if you thought I came across that way. I actually feel like I put my opinion in a very polite manner compared to what some people have said.

As far as your shoulder issues, I had several AC joint dislocations when I was playing football and the only thing that has made them better is building the strength in my delts (which did hurt in the beginning but it got better) and know my limits. I could not do upright rows for the longest time and if I did I would only use 20-30 pounds.
    This is what I was getting at. Limiting yourself bc of an injury isn't the best way to go about things in my opinion. If you've been medically cleared to lift again your priority should be on building your strength bc physiologically its your bet choice. Building the necessary muscle in your shoulder will only serve to help you, not harm you. A stronger muscle will better protect the joint it's tasked with moving. This is why squats are great for knee health. Common misperception is that squats are bad for knees. This is true if form is incorrect. It actuality, a properly performed squat is as natural a movement as it gets and getting a stronger squat will strengthen the muscles around the knee which then in turn protects the knee more than a weaker muscle. Similar things happen in regards to shoulder injuries and dislocations. No one was trying to be disrespectful brother, we just try and give you the bet possible advice for your current situation. Regardless of what path you choose to take, I hope it's pain free and accomplishes your goals

Thread Information