Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Testosterone dose long term
    Fellas, I recently began the cruise portion of my protocol and I have to say I am enjoying 125mg/wk more than I thought I would. I am getting leaner by the day, lots of energy, great libido and my skin is almost completely clear and all this has me thinking. Has anyone had good results while running a low dose like this constantly but still adding other compounds such as dbol or tren. I have wanted to add some stuff and I have a few cycles under my belt but I always bloat up or get bacne so I was reluctant to add other compounds. I was thinking something like:

Constant, Test e 125mg/wk
    1-10, tren ace 50mg/day
    1-6, dbol or tbol 30mg/day or 60mg/day

Yeah, it's called testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with an occasional blast. It works, but I prefer bumping up the test for 12-18 weeks at a time as well. If you're getting really bad acne and bloat, I'd look into Aromatase inhibitor (AI) doses.

Novice
    The acne doesn't show up until far into the cycle. The cycles I have run have been 15 weeks and its normally the last few weeks when it gets bad. I also learned that dbol at the end of a cycle for me at least is not good. Honestly I know what testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is but didn't know if you could stay at the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose and not blast the test.

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN1982 View Post
    The acne doesn't show up until far into the cycle. The cycles I have run have been 15 weeks and its normally the last few weeks when it gets bad. I also learned that dbol at the end of a cycle for me at least is not good. Honestly I know what testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is but didn't know if you could stay at the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose and not blast the test.
    Well, as estrogen levels climb over time, it makes sense that you would see acne popping up later in the cycle. Yes, you can stay at low test doses, but all it's doing is replacing your natural test with little to no added benefit.

Novice
    I had blood work done last year, my total test was 316ng/dl. For me it has been a vast improvement. However, I felt exactly the way you do about a low dose but after a few cycles at 500mg/wk and now seeing the difference this is well work shutting down the little natty production I had going on.

I had blood work done last year, my total test was 316ng/dl. For me it has been a vast improvement. However, I felt exactly the way you do about a low dose but after a few cycles at 500mg/wk and now seeing the difference this is well work shutting down the little natty production I had going on.
    Why don't you get on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) then? Self-prescribing it can work, but it's hard to beat (if you have insurance that covers it) "free" testosterone under a physician's care. You most certainly would qualify given those levels.

Novice
    My Dr. wouldn't even discuss it with me. I tried calling several times but he knew I was into lifting and I think he thought I was after something. He actually sent me down this path I guess. I just didn't feel like seeing a new Dr. and honestly don't feel like submitting to all the blood work and BS that comes with it. At least this way I can do what I want.

My Dr. wouldn't even discuss it with me. I tried calling several times but he knew I was into lifting and I think he thought I was after something. He actually sent me down this path I guess. I just didn't feel like seeing a new Dr. and honestly don't feel like submitting to all the blood work and BS that comes with it. At least this way I can do what I want.
    Have you thought about contacting someone like Increase My T? (Board sponsor) Don't know about you, but having that script makes life a bit easier if I want to travel or if something does go wrong, I don't have to go into the whole "I use AAS" discussion. Either way, I respect your decision and understand.

Sounds like it would be worth talking to a new doctor about your hypogonadism and getting on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (Testosterone Replacement Therapy). There are good ones out there. It can just take a little time to find them.

Thread Information