Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sadpanda
    Junior Bodybuilder
    How much Adex to use to get Libido/Estradiol in check
    It was suggested after a post that I had high Estradiol, which I did. My BW said that I was at 41.5 out of 20-42. And that was after 6 days of taking Adex almost straight. When it seemed like my libido was in check, it went away. I thought it was because I was taking .5mg EOD. The day following that I did not take it, my libido suffered. However, I decided to take on my Estradiol MMA "ground and pound" style and then back off. I did 2 days of .5 adex in AM and PM for the past 2 days. Now my libido is lower than when it was getting better when I began adex.I assume that my Estradiol is too low now?

I have no experience with Adex. I've never had to take it. I've read on other sites that it's long term, and you won't see the true result for maybe 10 days. The half-life is longer than I thought, from my experience. It's 72 hours. It felt like 15. Mine is pharma grade.

I know this can be trial and error, but adex is a new compound for me....I could use some help.

Thanks!

Are you currently on cycle? if so, can you list the compound that you're taking?

It all depends. EVERYONE should get bloods Pre-cycle, Mid-cycle, And Post-cycle. Its an extra 150 bucks but it is well worth it if you don't want gyno and a successful cycle. Thats what i can say. No one knows your E2 and estro levels brother.

i know my sweet spots for adex and aromasin

adex i do 0.5 eod
    aromasin i do 12.5mg ed

lol

everyone is different, play around with it, if u can't do ur bloods, judge it from other sides of high e2 vs low e2, thats what i did lol
    GoPro likes this.

There are simply too many variables here for anyone to offer you advice. What are your stats, for example? Or what kind of cycle are you running? A gram of test will certainly cause more aromatization than a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. And third, everyone is different. One thing is certain; your heavy handed approach to finding your proper level will yield very little result. Adex is a VERY powerful drug. A small change in either direction can effect great change in E2 levels.
    If this is not your first cycle, you should certainly have learned by now to abandon the "if some is good, then more is better" approach.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I have played around with the Adex. I have had short term relief. I have strong and then low libido. In the early morning until 10am, it is strond. Afterward, it's hit or miss. I had gone back to .25mg as suggested my EOD, but it does not seem to be working. I think I will go bck to .5 EOD and EOD that for a while and go up, if necessary.

Of course, I have 3 hot chics that I am starting to date as this is all going on. Igf this was not going on, I would probably be dry...all timing..gotta love it...

Novice
    I am hyper sensitive to aromitization and need quite a bit higher dose to keep my e2 in check. My sweet spot was 0.5mg arimdex Ed, but as my test levels are peaking I'm finding that us not enough to keep e2 in check so I'm upping the dosage to 1 mg a day. This is all based on weekly blood tests btw. I take all the guess work out and just go by the numbers.

I just got my bloods done im on test at 500wk and deca 400wk. my e2 was a 74 taking adex 0.5eod so I bumped it up to 0.7eod. everyone is different and everyone responds different to the sides. And the UGL products may just as well be underdosed so the only real way to see if something is working is by visiting uncle dracula

Thread Information