Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kaname
  • 1 Post By prisonsex
Thread:

HGH Blood Work

HGH Blood Work
    So I'm I wanting to run some GH for the first time. I'm on my 3rd week of my PCT and I'm going to get blood drawn two weeks after my PCT has stopped. I will be checking for test levels etc and I want to see what my natural GH levels are before I start GH. Once I start pinning GH I'm going to get bloods done again to see where my GH and IGF-1 levels are at.

My question is, How long should I run GH before I get bloods done to see where my levels are at?

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Man View Post
    So I'm I wanting to run some GH for the first time. I'm on my 3rd week of my PCT and I'm going to get blood drawn two weeks after my PCT has stopped. I will be checking for test levels etc and I want to see what my natural GH levels are before I start GH. Once I start pinning GH I'm going to get bloods done again to see where my GH and IGF-1 levels are at.

My question is, How long should I run GH before I get bloods done to see where my levels are at?
    No set time. When you pin the 10iu IM before your test it will cause the spike in your levels if it's legit. It would also be wise to also have the IGF levels taken again during this time with the test to be sure it's active, although it isn't cost effective adding that test (from the prices I've seen).

Anyway just be sure you're clear on the testing protocols so you don't end up wasting your 10ius.
    Strong Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kaname View Post
    No set time. When you pin the 10iu IM before your test it will cause the spike in your levels if it's legit. It would also be wise to also have the IGF levels taken again during this time with the test to be sure it's active, although it isn't cost effective adding that test (from the prices I've seen).

Anyway just be sure you're clear on the testing protocols so you don't end up wasting your 10ius.

Do you have to take 10iu for testing or could I just take 2iu before and I would see the jump in GH levels?

What is the best method for getting bloods taken? Through a labcorp or through your Doc with insurance? I would think it would be best to get bloods done through a labcorp but i'm not sure.Thanks

Privatemdlabs.com for the blood work. Most people do 10iu to test the quality of GH. If you are not looking to compare brands/quality, then less than 10iu is fine. 3-5iu of good GH should show up real nice, given the fact that the acceptable GH range is 0-3. Regarding IGF1 if you want to get in to the zone 450+ I'm goi g to recommend 4iu+ low quality GH under 4iu may not nessacerly get you over 400.

The protocol for testing is debatable. I recommend having the blood drawn as close to three hours after IM injection as possible. Some guys are going to say four.
    Strong Man likes this.

Thread Information