Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Novice
    first time tren dosage
    is 6cc's a week to much for first time tren user?

2 cc's monday/wednesday in glutes, friday/sunday 1 cc's in delts, is that too much?

whats your stats and cycle history first. How many mg per ml

Quote Originally Posted by haris011 View Post
    is 6cc's a week to much for first time tren user?

2 cc's monday/wednesday in glutes, friday/sunday 1 cc's in delts, is that too much?
    i am about 99% sure you should not be using tren or aas , why:
    1)you seem to be doing tren alone with no testosterone
    2) you dont have a clue on dosage
    3) you dotn know how to handle tren gyno
    4) you dont know how to do an effective pct
    5) you dont mention ester
    6) if its 200mg/ml that = 1200mg tren ew... i have never used more then 400mg/ml... 1200mg ew is beyound stupid in my op.
    7) you dont know that tren can give some of the worst side effects from all injectable steroids...
    8) tren gyno is harder to handle then normal androgen/test/estro gyno..

I hope I am wrong about the above....
    halfwit likes this.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Pro Bodybuilder
    I hate when guys post how many cc's. Just makes it look like someone sold you some shit and told you to take 6ccs. We need the MG dosage. For the record, a good starting dose for Tren is 300-400mg per week. And Juiced pretty much summed up the rest of my thoughts.

DUDE! you need to STOP thinking of tren, you have NO exp with aas and your talking about tren already? LOOK-> real noob but important question, test 450, actual 450 mg of test?

you are going to hurt yourself. PLEASE take it slow man... really slow and learn as you go. stick to test for a couple cycles at the very least..
    GoPro likes this.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Novice
    ok man ty

ive had gyno since puberty so i dont give a shit about that anyways

any medical problem that anybody could ever have i have got,any medical problem like, that only a certain percentage of people can get anymore i end up getting stuck with so fuck it

and its 100mg trenace

Thats the wrong attitude. You dont care about have huge ice cream cone nipples ? Seems legit.

Novice
    im listening to juce and not doing tren, but if i have them anyways who the fk cares if they get worse, wear a baggy shirt and get as big as u can

If you're gonna cycle, but then hide yourself behind a baggy tshirt..doesn't that defeat the purpose?? People on this site care more about your body than you do..your body will make you pay. The weight of that baggy TShirt, rubbing on your chest, will hurt everytime your nipples touches it. When you bench press, you'll be in terrible pain everytime the bar reaches your chest. The worst part is, when you finish off you stuff..you'll become depressed and you'll start to make more bad choices. Imagine the weight of your breast tissue as it permanently pulls the front of your chest down (yes sagging). It happens almost immediately after your done with your stuff.

Unbelievable. Tren is no joke, I'm on my first run and dude you don't want tits and if you read about gyno on here you might be able to find a solution...or go to the dr.

Dont use it. But 50mgs EOD is a god way to get a feel for it.

Novice
    oh didnt know that low of a dose would suffice

you dont want them? havent you read any ofit i already have them

and it only hurts when your on a lot of shit and its acting up, once ur off and shit it doesnt hurt at all, if you dont juice

no, you guys do this shit to look good
    some people like me do it to feel good, i much rather be 250 pounds than 150

thats the difference when u guys are selfish

if youjust want to look good you shouldnt be juicing
    if you need it to feel good, thats a different thing altogether

and it only hurts when your on a lot of shit and its acting up, once ur off and shit it doesnt hurt at all, if you dont juice

You're an idiot...first, selfish?? Isn't doing it to "feel good" selfish?

Second, looking good = feeling good.....and working our asses off also feels good without the look good part.

When your done with your cycle and hit C cups or bigger ill take you for a little wine and dinner. Dumbass.

Novice
    looking good does not mean feeling good

im happy your life was simple enough to say if you look good you feel good, nobody everybody has it this way

looking good does not mean feeling good

im happy your life was simple enough to say if you look good you feel good, nobody everybody has it this way
    My point is the selfish comment and how all the "selfish" people who do it around here only do it to look good. I'm 35 and work my ass off to stay healthy and last as long as possible for my kids. Do I want to look good too?..of course but ultimately the people around here cycle to do it in a safe and healthy way. The reason for the cycle doesn't matter, the recommendations are still the same. We all love to see people do things SAFE AND HEALTHY and if you don't care enough about your body REGARDLESS of your past issues then you're on the wrong forum. People here are amazing, and for no reason but the fact they care about others, they help.

Junior Bodybuilder Beck-Miester's Avatar
    Well....considering the fact that he would be/will be adding prolactin gyno to the gyno he already has, he might feel different when his nipples start lactating.......he might be able to make some extra coin as a wet nurse....

ok man ty

ive had gyno since puberty so i dont give a shit about that anyways then you are even MORE prone to getting worse gyno now...

any medical problem that anybody could ever have i have got,any medical problem like, that only a certain percentage of people can get anymore i end up getting stuck with so fuck it Then i think you should stay away from aas man...

and its 100mg trenace
    no prob man, we are here ot help even if its what you dont want to hear...
    i added in red above

Quote Originally Posted by Beck-Miester View Post
    Well....considering the fact that he would be/will be adding prolactin gyno to the gyno he already has, he might feel different when his nipples start lactating.......he might be able to make some extra coin as a wet nurse....
    That's just it Beck, why do so many care when he doesn't, and then we are all the bad guys for wanting to just "look good". It's just frustrating and I was probably harsh a few posts back.

tren is good at low doses for sure!

no offense, but its not that different when you dont put your health first... its just as shallow/selfish/ego drivin to do aas to look good and not caring about your health/body as it is to feel good not caring about your health/body..

maybe a teste maste cycle would be better WHEN you get to the point of adding a compound.

I just hope you take it slow man, good luck

Novice
    ty im not trying tren, and it doesnt matter about that anyways

gyno is gyno either way ill need surgury eventually, either way it will cost the exact same ammount

but none of that really makes sense, look at girls with anorexic, they dont starve themselves because they want to be healthy

ok man ty

ive had gyno since puberty so i dont give a shit about that anyways

any medical problem that anybody could ever have i have got,any medical problem like, that only a certain percentage of people can get anymore i end up getting stuck with so fuck it

and its 100mg trenace
    wow. i hope you get it together soon. how about trying to improve your health instead?
    kaname likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joe d View Post
    wow. i hope you get it together soon. how about trying to improve your health instead?
    Definitely this ^

Novice
    my health is fine.. who cares about good health and what not if your stuck with gyno anyways, if you look bad on the outside you might as well look bad on the inside
    am i right

Junior Bodybuilder Beck-Miester's Avatar
    You are wrong.

my health is fine.. who cares about good health and what not if your stuck with gyno anyways, if you look bad on the outside you might as well look bad on the inside
    am i right
    Just no. I hate calling someone a troll, but you can't seriously be this dense, can you? How old are you man? I smell teen spirit in here, and it's making my dick twitch. You have one body, ONE - treat it with respect or you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
    riprockwell likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information