Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By kaname
  • 2 Post By abusedyam
  • 1 Post By halfwit
  • 2 Post By kaname
Thread:

Anavar/HGH

Rookie
    Anavar/HGH
    6'5"; 300lbs; 22years old
    BMR: 2,700; BF%: 25%

Lifelong athlete/consistent wourkout routine. worked at a gym for 3 years.
    No cycle experience

**IF THIS THREAD IS IN THE WRONG SPOT PLEASE DON'T CRUCIFY ME**
    I've read through some of the newbie sticky's and the "must reads"

My ideal goal would be 10%BF and around 250lbs.

Haven't been on a diet lately, basically just been lifting heavy and eating whatever I wanted. I do have a diet ready and have used it successfully in the past.

I'm interested in HGH (specifically hygetropin) and Anavar, I would say I know about 50%-60% of what I need to know. So any and all opinions and information would be greatly appreciated.

4-5iu/ED GH and 80mg Anavar (8 weeks?)
    I'm not SURE how to cycle it, whether I need to stagger one before the other or start them at the same time.

I will continue to do my own research and look at other options but any information specific to my situation is obviously extremely helpful
    Last edited by Kheltick; 05-18-2013 at 08:41 PM.

I'm on my cell phone so this will be a short reply. Your body fat % is pretty high for a cycle, which can lead to an increased chance of certain sides.

Moving from that. A typical first cycle would be test at approx 500mg (give or take). No oral kickers or finishers. You can but that's another argument in the making and I rec test only as the first cycle. No anavar only cycles if you're a guy. HGH dosent count towards this.

To see the cycle layout to include an A.I., and PCT, read the guide up top or wait for another response. The cycle would last 12 weeks. If var is used lower the dose and run it last half.

The HGH will be ran for approx 6 months. Different ways to run / dose. Look into the classic section here as there is a good write up / debate about when to dose. Also has good links in it.

Sorry if this is sounding jumbled but I can't even see what I'm typing until I hit enter. Pathetic cell phone.
    Last edited by kaname; 05-18-2013 at 10:11 PM.
    jkr2020788 likes this.

I would hate to see a man that large with bitch tits, do us all a huge solid and read up on Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct) stickies
    untitled (19).pnguntitled (20).png
    Last edited by abusedyam; 05-18-2013 at 11:54 PM.
    halfwit and jkr2020788 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kaname View Post
    I'm on my cell phone so this will be a short reply. Your body fat % is pretty high for a cycle, which can lead to an increased chance of certain sides.

Moving from that. A typical first cycle would be test at approx 500mg (give or take). No oral kickers or finishers. You can but that's another argument in the making and I rec test only as the first cycle. No anavar only cycles if you're a guy. HGH dosent count towards this.

To see the cycle layout to include an A.I., and PCT, read the guide up top or wait for another response. The cycle would last 12 weeks. If var is used lower the dose and run it last half.

The HGH will be ran for approx 6 months. Different ways to run / dose. Look into the classic section here as there is a good write up / debate about when to dose. Also has good links in it.

Sorry if this is sounding jumbled but I can't even see what I'm typing until I hit enter. Pathetic cell phone.
    Thanks,

The BF% is a high estimate from some "calculator" online. I have read that once before that cutting while too fat can actually have the opposite effect. I was thinking to get to 270-280 with diet and cardio first and then cycle once I hit that wall.

And I didn't know that about HGH not counting towards Anavar, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kheltick View Post
    I'm not SURE how to cycle it, whether I need to stagger one before the other or start them at the same time.
    You can start them at the same time. Some people like to run the HGH for a bit (approx 2 months or so) before starting the test cycle, as the test cycle would be close to over by the time the HGH is starting (so to speak). Basically the HGH is a long term deal, and the test even if it's e or c is a lot quicker, in terms of kicking in (seeing results) and finishing the cycle.

Thanks,

The BF% is a high estimate from some "calculator" online. I have read that once before that cutting while too fat can actually have the opposite effect. I was thinking to get to 270-280 with diet and cardio first and then cycle once I hit that wall.

You should get an accurate reading for your BF%. At any rate some (here) have started at a high BF%, it's just normally not recommended, as I said you're opening yourself up to an increased likelihood of sides. I know you said you have a diet plan ready and have used it before, but it would be wise to already be in full swing before starting a cycle.

Thanks,

You're in good hands with Kaname. I just want to add that as a bigger man like myself, you really want to focus more on the resistance training instead of the cardio. Running on a treadmill might burn 100 kcals in 30 minutes, but putting on 10lbs of muscle will burn 100kcals an hour while RESTING. I tack on cardio to the end of my workouts, but I focus on the muscle-building first. I totally agree with him in that you want to hold onto the anavar for your second cycle and just run 500mg of test for 12 weeks with an appropriate Aromatase inhibitor (AI) followed with a PCT.

I think you're a hair on the young side for AAS, so I would at least work on diet first and get down that training program to a science first. You have plenty of time to get onto the AAS in the upcoming years, so stick around here and you'll learn enough to put you way ahead of the game. If you're serious about diet, I have been having FANTASTIC results with 3J's nutrition service. You can find him over in the diet section as he moderates there and he is a wealth of information!

My .02c
    jkr2020788 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by halfwit View Post
    You're in good hands with Kaname. I just want to add that as a bigger man like myself, you really want to focus more on the resistance training instead of the cardio. Running on a treadmill might burn 100 kcals in 30 minutes, but putting on 10lbs of muscle will burn 100kcals an hour while RESTING. I tack on cardio to the end of my workouts, but I focus on the muscle-building first. I totally agree with him in that you want to hold onto the anavar for your second cycle and just run 500mg of test for 12 weeks with an appropriate Aromatase inhibitor (AI) followed with a PCT.

I think you're a hair on the young side for AAS, so I would at least work on diet first and get down that training program to a science first. You have plenty of time to get onto the AAS in the upcoming years, so stick around here and you'll learn enough to put you way ahead of the game. If you're serious about diet, I have been having FANTASTIC results with 3J's nutrition service. You can find him over in the diet section as he moderates there and he is a wealth of information!

My .02c
    Thanks guys!

I think I'm done bulking for now, I'm 300lbs with a career in LE and summer is right around the corner, so I don't know that I could bear it.

And I remember seeing a link for 3J and I clicked on it but never got to really check it out, so thanks for reminding me!

Thanks guys!

I think I'm done bulking for now, I'm 300lbs with a career in LE and summer is right around the corner, so I don't know that I could bear it.

And I remember seeing a link for 3J and I clicked on it but never got to really check it out, so thanks for reminding me!
    Well you're one officer I wouldn't want to take the chance resisting arrest with.

3J has done some wicked transformations.
    halfwit and jkr2020788 like this.

Thanks guys!

I totally understand as I'm 6'7" and 350, but I am addicted to growing. 3J is the MAN and I can't say enough praise about him.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Hgh needs to be run for a minimum of 20 weeks to have any visible effect I'd for your goals I'd rec using igf -1 ghrp2 and clen
    Your cycle should be like this
    Igf1 lr3 50mcg ed day 1-20
    Igf1 lr3 100mcg ed day 20-30
    Ghrp2 150mg x 2 ed 8 weeks
    Clen 8 weeks(standard 2 weeks on 2 weeks off dosing protocol)

Thread Information