Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By thades
  • 1 Post By Metalhead
    Novice
    Better mass gain 2nd cycle test with deca or dbol
    Just as the title says. In terms of keepable muscle mass which cycle is better in your opinions/experiences and why?

Keepable muscle is not related to the compound you run, it is directly related to your diet while on cycle and PCT.

What was your first cycle?
    Both are great mass building compounds
    Test + Deca + dbol

run them both, win win

Novice
    Yes I know that but some compounds better "assist" certain goals in certain people with proper diet and training, that is more so what I'm looking for. Right now I'm still on my first cycle test e 500mg/week and getting great results. This post is just to satisfy a little curiousity about things to come in the future

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Not sure i agree with you, Kazmir. I don't know many people that would try and argue, for example, that you could gain and equal amount of muscle on primo vs the same amount of tren. Yes, if you take enough of pretty much any compound you will make gains, but mg for mg there are definitely some compounds that are stronger than others.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Ryan, i'd choice Deca over dbol if you are looking to have keepable gains. Deca is most likely not goin to make you hold as much water as dbol
    Ryan117 likes this.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by thades View Post
    Ryan, i'd choice Deca over dbol if you are looking to have keepable gains. Deca is most likely not goin to make you hold as much water as dbol
    That is what I was thinking, and this is just my opinion and it may be incorrect but it seems that one of the main reason people would choose dbol over deca is so they get the results fast and don't need to wait on the long esters of Deca, but Deca would be more beneficial in the long run?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan117 View Post
    That is what I was thinking, and this is just my opinion and it may be incorrect but it seems that one of the main reason people would choose dbol over deca is so they get the results fast and don't need to wait on the long esters of Deca, but Deca would be more beneficial in the long run?
    I would go with deca personally. I can do without the extra water, bloating, and other sides that come with dbol. If you want quick results, you can always choose npp over deca, but youd be pinning more frequent
    Ryan117 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thades View Post
    Not sure i agree with you, Kazmir. I don't know many people that would try and argue, for example, that you could gain and equal amount of muscle on primo vs the same amount of tren. Yes, if you take enough of pretty much any compound you will make gains, but mg for mg there are definitely some compounds that are stronger than others.
    Completely agree but my point was more geared towards keeping gains after coming off of compounds, no matter what you run its going depend mainly on your diet and pct post cycle

Junior Bodybuilder
    Test dec with dbol kick start.

dbol is a good kickstarter to a cyle for some quick fast gains.
    deca u run longer but get nice steady gains from it.

I love the basic test/deca cycle. If you can't wait 3-4weeks for shit to kick in, add the dbol from 1-4 weeks.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I'm running test/deca tbol right now. Getting ready to start week 4. I'd say mass changes are just now starting. Workouts have been real strong and intense, great vascularity, no holding much water either, is a big plus

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazmir View Post
    Completely agree but my point was more geared towards keeping gains after coming off of compounds, no matter what you run its going depend mainly on your diet and pct post cycle
    Without a doubt

My personal preference is neither of these. I like npp with some prop. That's the way to go. Decca is in your system far to long and the long esters suck. As far as the d-bol goes. Love it!!! Awesome pumps, great gains, and good weight increase!!!

Doesn't matter what hormone your are running diet is the number one factor to big gains. With these compounds you will see great strength increases so feed the monster, make him grow!!!

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnie187 View Post
    My personal preference is neither of these. I like npp with some prop. That's the way to go. Decca is in your system far to long and the long esters suck. As far as the d-bol goes. Love it!!! Awesome pumps, great gains, and good weight increase!!!

Doesn't matter what hormone your are running diet is the number one factor to big gains. With these compounds you will see great strength increases so feed the monster, make him grow!!!
    Not a big fan of a lot of injections personally. Prefer to be able to stay with 2 a week.. by I've heard npp mentioned a few time but I haven't researched it, why do you prefer this to deca is it simply bc of the ester and time on your system?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze View Post
    I love the basic test/deca cycle. If you can't wait 3-4weeks for shit to kick in, add the dbol from 1-4 weeks.
    Would the results be worth the extra compound kick starting with d bowl in the long run? Or is it more so that just so you don't have to wait for the long kick in time

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan117 View Post
    Would the results be worth the extra compound kick starting with d bowl in the long run? Or is it more so that just so you don't have to wait for the long kick in time
    It all depends on you and your patience. I personaly like kick starters for Long esters. Deca doesn't bloat me at all but dbol does. I live with the bloat for a few weeks then it's gone. It will give you quicker gains with a kick starter than without it.

Thread Information