Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    walgreens/walmart/cvs for syringes?
    Anyone know if these chains carry a 25g 3cc 1 1/2" syringe? Need some asap until online order gets here next week. Anyone gotten this needle type from them or know if they carry?

yes they do but its at the pharmacist discretion to sell to you, unless you have a prescription, hell even then dont ask for extra needles

CVS is your best bet in my experience. It depends on your state's laws, but most have a law in place that allows them to sell you up to 12 syringes at a time. Walmart used to be my go-to when I had an emergency, but they stopped stocking them due to "image" reasons I was told. CVS has been my place now, but as bhrees stated, it's all up to the pharmacist and how their moral compass is pointing that day.

Ugh I have a feeling they won't be seeking to me, what's the best excuse for these needles? Can't say insulin cause the gauge, what about b12?

Yes say b-12 shots. I have never had them ask me why I needed them..You should be gtg

go online, its cheaper and you get a box of 100.
    JM750 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bhrees View Post
    go online, its cheaper and you get a box of 100.
    Lol yep said in first post ordered some online just due to inject tomorrow and it prob won't get here til next week, last minute decision to switch to glute after my quad experience so got none on hand.

I don't know where you live but you can go to a feed store and get pinz to, Sometimes they have 25 but they always have 20's

Rookie
    The Walmart here in Missouri only charges .12cents each and they will also deliver for free when you order a whole box.. Ive yet to find a place cheaper then .12 cents each..

Never had a problem walking into those places buying pins. They have never once asked me what I needed them for

Bring your cat or dog to the vet. When they not looking, open up the draws in the room. They are filled with goodies! LOL
    BigUps likes this.

Tractor supply. But they usually never have anything smaller than a 22g. At least not the one here

Quads feeling better?

Novice
    allegro

Read about a government program called the clean needle act where you're supposed to be able to exchange dirty needles for clean needles for free. I'm not sure if it was passed or where you could actually make the exchanges.
    Something to look into

Here is an excerpt from the bill

"This bill would, until January 1, 2019, authorize the State Department of Public Health to authorize, as specified, certain entities to provide hypodermic needle and syringe exchange services in any location where the department determines that the conditions exist for the rapid spread of HIV, viral hepatitis, or any other potentially deadly or disabling infections that are spread through the sharing of used hypodermic needles and syringes."

Quote Originally Posted by Vino 1 View Post
    Tractor supply. But they usually never have anything smaller than a 22g. At least not the one here

Quads feeling better?
    Yeah they are still a little sore and painful to touch certain spots, been walking on them all day to stretch them out...hell of a lot better than they were 2 days ago, couldn't even bend my knees then.
    Just calling around now asking if they carry 1 1/2", seems like most locations only have 1".

Called CVS and they pretty much said "we can't give out syringes without a prescription, store policy" assholes... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey_535i View Post
    Called CVS and they pretty much said "we can't give out syringes without a prescription, store policy" assholes... lol
    Yea u can't get them at pharmacies here either without a script. Glad they're better. I was having a hard time believing the gear was unsterile

I went to Walgreens in NJ and sold me some while I was waiting for mine to be delivered. Pharmacist said state law is that she could sell me 15 or less with out a prescription but I was charged 17$ for those 15 so basically what I paid for 15 you could get 100 for online

I have never had good luck getting from local places they always want to see a scrip, rui sells them that's where I got then last time, I just order syringe with the needle size I want to draw with and the pins I use to stick

Yeah just gonna try out delts with the 1" pins I got til my 1 1/2" get here, every pharmacy I hit up either didn't carry 1 1/2" or didn't wanna sell to me w/o a script. Here's hoping the pip in my virgin delts go better than my quads did.

Novice
    I had no luck with walgreens. They required a script for needles but they did sell me slin pins. My buddy said he had better luck at a walmart. He just brought in a unused needle and syringe and asked to get the same one. I guess it depends on where you go.

I am banned!
    Yea u can't get them at pharmacies here either without a script. Glad they're better. I was having a hard time believing the gear was unsterile
    You could say back to them... "Well, I guess I will just use my dirty needles over again then".

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigUps View Post
    I had no luck with walgreens. They required a script for needles but they did sell me slin pins. My buddy said he had better luck at a walmart. He just brought in a unused needle and syringe and asked to get the same one. I guess it depends on where you go.
    Just don't act sketchy, I just said I was on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), walked in, acted cool, just said I needed syringes but I didn't know which ones, just play the new to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) card, she asked me if I had a prescription at this store/company (shoppers), I said not here, she got off the computer and just gave me some 20G syringes, I basically took what I could get, bought 30, then left. Second time, I came in, and it was literally not a problem, just convince yourself your on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and you won't have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey_535i View Post
    Yeah just gonna try out delts with the 1" pins I got til my 1 1/2" get here, every pharmacy I hit up either didn't carry 1 1/2" or didn't wanna sell to me w/o a script. Here's hoping the pip in my virgin delts go better than my quads did.
    Why are u picking the toughest spot to pin? If pip was horrible in your quads it probably goin to be bad in Delts. Glutes man I'm telling u. Oh well hopefully it goes better than quads

Why are u picking the toughest spot to pin? If pip was horrible in your quads it probably goin to be bad in Delts. Glutes man I'm telling u. Oh well hopefully it goes better than quads
    Yeah bro didn't have much choice longer needles for glutes aren't here yet, and quads were way too jacked up to hit again so had to go with the delt for now. :x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information