Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 3J
    Rookie
    need help i messed up!!!
    OK, I know I should of done my research and Im sorry, but I didn't and Im learning a lesson now.

Ok i am 6'2 210 lbs and i wanted to bulk up for the summer. I have some 50 mg pink BD dianobols. I started taking them 7 days ago starting with 50 mg the first day, and then 100 mgs the next several days up until day 7 which was today. I thought i was taking anavar but after getting anavar i learned that anavar are orange. So anyway the first couple of days I was super horney on them but now I am totally lost my libido and I can get a half erection. Its more like whiskey dick. I took 25 mg today because i was getting headaches and what not but really i just want my libido back to where it was.

I dont want to take these steroids anymore because this side effect really scares me. I am an idiot for not learning more before i did this. I read some other things about PTC's and was wondering if I should order clomid or something and how much should i take and for how long. I cant beleive this happened after just 7 days of using. Will be test levels go back to normal in a couple of weeks? Sorry and thanks in advance for any help, im really really concerned about it.

knight rider woosh woosh
    How old are u? Could play into your options...

Rookie
    im 27 turn 28 in july. I have access to any ptc or steroid hgh also if that helps.....

knight rider woosh woosh
    7 days of dbol killed your dick... I would do a couple weeks of clomid.. I don't know, never seen this one before... A lot of firsts today. One extreme to another...

Rookie
    ya its really messed up im gonna order some clomid now, how much should i take and for how long.......anyone else got some advice?

Junior Bodybuilder
    How do you know it's dbol? And don't think something is what you think bc if it's color either.
    Your libido went through the floor bc your shutting yourself down. 7 days of that wont kill you, if you don't want to take them anymore, stop. Give it sometime and you will hopefully bounce back. If you wanna continue taking them, run hcg with it.
    Do your research. This stuff is serious.

And FYI, if your wanting anavars to bulk your looking in the wrong place.

Rookie
    its dbol bc i ordered them. Im just gonna stop, do I need a ptc or will it come back on its own?

Junior Bodybuilder
    You should be able to come back on your own BUT everyone is different. Give it some time don't dive into a pct just yet that you may not necessarily need. I know plent of people who ran orals only with no pct for longer and were just fine.

3J
    Quote Originally Posted by a7x411 View Post
    You should be able to come back on your own BUT everyone is different. Give it some time don't dive into a post cycle therapy (pct) just yet that you may not necessarily need. I know plent of people who ran orals only with no post cycle therapy (pct) for longer and were just fine.
    seriously this is bad advice... follow through with a proper post cycle therapy (pct) please
    Spidermannn and Magnanamus like this.
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

OPTIMUM PHARMA ADVISER Dr.Phoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec645 View Post
    OK, I know I should of done my research and Im sorry, but I didn't and Im learning a lesson now.

Ok i am 6'2 210 lbs and i wanted to bulk up for the summer. I have some 50 mg pink BD dianobols. I started taking them 7 days ago starting with 50 mg the first day, and then 100 mgs the next several days up until day 7 which was today. I thought i was taking anavar but after getting anavar i learned that anavar are orange. So anyway the first couple of days I was super horney on them but now I am totally lost my libido and I can get a half erection. Its more like whiskey dick. I took 25 mg today because i was getting headaches and what not but really i just want my libido back to where it was.

I dont want to take these steroids anymore because this side effect really scares me. I am an idiot for not learning more before i did this. I read some other things about PTC's and was wondering if I should order clomid or something and how much should i take and for how long. I cant beleive this happened after just 7 days of using. Will be test levels go back to normal in a couple of weeks? Sorry and thanks in advance for any help, im really really concerned about it.
    BD dianabol is not dianabol, thats why you fucked up yourself . Normally high doses of D-bol doesnt shut you down in 2 weeks, if you want make a reaserch, there had been studies on this
    High dose D-bol only shut you down about 50% after 4-5 weeks. So normally you should feel fine , BUT and thats a big one
    BD dianabol have methyltest inside, thats why you got super horny and thats why yougot shut down totally
    So there are 2 lessons in here :
    1- Dont use any BD again , its shitty gear
    2- Dont do an oral only cycle again

Rookie
    ok thanks for all of the advice. I ordered the clomid and nova and it should be here in 2 days. I was wondering if i should stay on the dbol in a small percentage until it gets here? Also how much clomid and nova should i be taking?

Rookie
    guys i was doing some more reading about this on these forums and was wondering if I should do some test p before i start the clomid and nova? I have really low energy and my balls ache and have no concentration as well so i definitely have low test......should i do some test p? Or should i wait for the clomid to get here? How long will it take do you think ti have my levels restored?

yikes bro you should definitely try to run some form of pct so that you don't screw yourself up for good

Rookie
    I have clomid and nova on the way will be here in 2 days....how much of each should i take and for how long? Should i see a doctor?

Rookie
    Also I just ordered a 4 oz bottle of androlgel can I use that while i am doing the clomid and nova so I have my test back in the mean time? Please help!

Junior Bodybuilder
    For doses, look at the sticky about post cycle therapy (pct). Why would you want to continue running this compound if it shut you down? Save yourself by stopping them now and just waiting it out until your PCT gets here.

Rookie
    Ok thanks I canceled the order for the androgel Ive stopped everything and am waiting for the PCT to get here. I couldnt imagine ever living the rest of my life like this with low test....Its only been 2 days and I cant stand it.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec645 View Post
    guys i was doing some more reading about this on these forums and was wondering if I should do some test p before i start the clomid and nova? I have really low energy and my balls ache and have no concentration as well so i definitely have low test......should i do some test p? Or should i wait for the clomid to get here? How long will it take do you think ti have my levels restored?
    No, you should definetely NOT start with test..The way I see it is that you're one decision away from creating much bigger issues for yourself because you honestly don't know what you're doing. You need to be patient and put the time into gaining the knowledge you need before altering hormone levels in your body. I doubt you did any permanant damage to your endocrine system, but you should still run a pct to get your test levels back to normal as quickly as possible.

Rookie
    Ok thanks for the advice ill wait for the clomid to get here...any other opinions on this?

Just do the nolva and clomid and you should be fine. Libido should pick back up. Dbol only will kill your sex drive man.

Thread Information