Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By halfwit
  • 4 Post By olddawg
  • 1 Post By olddawg
  • 1 Post By clman8585
    Rookie
    Question What exercises to do on Winstrol cycle?
    I am thinking of embarking on a Winstrol cycle and have done all the necessary research but am still hazy on a few things. I'm looking to get cut, harden muscles but also make size and strength gains too. Is the only way to get cut to do higher reps at lighter weights or can this still be done using heavier weights with lower reps (10ish)? Is it best to dedicate some sessions to lighter weights/high reps and some sessions to heavier weights/low reps? Is cardio necessary? I am currently 12% BF looking to perhaps get down to 8 or 9. Any guidance appreciated!

the best exercise to do on winstrol is the dunk , grab your bottles , and practice dunking them in the toilet , never run oral cycles alone , they shutdown your natural test production leaving none in your body , this is why all cycles consist of test as the base .

You have not done the necessary research. Do some more then get back to us.

P90x ?

Quote Originally Posted by fancyhuh101 View Post
    the best exercise to do on winstrol is the dunk , grab your bottles , and practice dunking them in the toilet , never run oral cycles alone , they shutdown your natural test production leaving none in your body , this is why all cycles consist of test as the base .
    Damnit Fancy, I was going to say the pin shimmy. As in where you grab a pin and shimmy some test into your muscle like a real man. You've been quick lately!

OP: Read the stickies at the top of this forum mang. You'll soon understand why your post is on the absurd side.
    fancyhuh101 likes this.

You need exciting high rep routine for Winstrol (winny), how about this routine?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jby0I-zLj9c

winstrol only? enjoy snapping your shit up. go on something different.

Quote Originally Posted by halfwit View Post
    Damnit Fancy, I was going to say the pin shimmy. As in where you grab a pin and shimmy some test into your muscle like a real man. You've been quick lately!

OP: Read the stickies at the top of this forum mang. You'll soon understand why your post is on the absurd side.
    Hahhaha yup , leaping all over these posts lately lol

dude.. learn to fucking train & eat properly before you even think of gear. if you cant gain shit naturally why would you waste money on gear and potentially even hurt yourself

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    You need exciting high rep routine for Winstrol (winny), how about this routine?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jby0I-zLj9c
    Lmfao! That was hilarous!

Rookie
    I was not planning on running winstrol only.... Thank you for advice nonetheless. Does anyone have an answer to my original question however?

Quote Originally Posted by SMBF1994 View Post
    I was not planning on running winstrol only.... Thank you for advice nonetheless. Does anyone have an answer to my original question however?
    cutting requires only defecit in your diet, and daily cardio, that is 75%. Gear may be 10%. Don't count on it as it will disappoint you. Think natty bb'er, they cut with diet and cardio, that's all you need
    halfwit likes this.

Poacher
    not sure if this is a stupid question or im just stupid.............. do compound movements like deadlifts and squats, dont be like matt and do 1/5th squats and think your the shit, ass to the ground on this bitch, btw research Winstrol (winny) cause youd be an idiot to wanna run it for fun

The best exercise to do with winstrol in my opinion, is open it all up, and flush that shit right down the toilet where it belongs. I'm talking from experience. sell it to someone you don't like otherwise.

Yo you gotta do that insanity work out hardcore then when you finish kick it off with some of that richard simmons

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=jby0I-zLj9c
    OMG i think i just pissed my pants

You are doing steroids and you don't even know how to lift? Im confused...
    airagee23 likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Yes its called DIET

Rookie
    It's all good and well saying how awful Winstrol is, but why is everyone hating it so much? Explaining the reason for discouraging me to do it would be more helpful! Thank you!

Winstrol isn't bad it has a purpose for some and others not so much. I love it strength gains on it are really good if you keep it at 150mgs a day. Its the damn joint pain but it can be helped with glucosamine somewhat. It should be used with test however and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to get best results. Some love it some hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesfarm View Post
    Winstrol isn't bad it has a purpose for some and others not so much. I love it strength gains on it are really good if you keep it at 150mgs a day. Its the damn joint pain but it can be helped with glucosamine somewhat. It should be used with test however and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to get best results. Some love it some hate it.
    Winstrol does not aromatize, in fact it has anti estrogenic properties, I wouldn't recomend Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while on a winstrol cycle. The Winstrol (winny) alone should keep e levels of the aromatizing test down..

[QUOTE=clman8585;3225492]Winstrol does not aromatize, in fact it has anti estrogenic properties, I wouldn't recomend Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while on a winstrol cycle. The Winstrol (winny) alone should keep e levels of the aromatizing test down..[/QUO
    It will help even more with any bloat from the test. Imo, I have done it both ways. Btw water based seems to work better than the oil based thats out now..

Thread Information