Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Truushot
  • 1 Post By Truushot
    I am banned!
    Tren for bulking?
    Im planning on doing tren after my summer cycle. So in November would be the tren cycle. My summer cycle is going to be dbol and Sustanon (sust) and Npp. Should i add in anadrol with the tren? Also thinking of doing tren ace instead of tren e what do you think
    ? also what kind of test? sust? test e? test c? or what?

sus may start a bit faster than e and c , e an c are virtualy identical , tren ace is a good idea as its half-life is shorter , so if u get sides , u cant stop it and sides will not persist for long after , as opposed to running tren e , sides can continue for 2 weeks or more if u need to stop . go with tren a first until u know how your body reacts with it , as far as bulking and cutting on all compounds are concerned , this all depends on your calorie intake and either being in caloric surplus or deficit .

I am banned!
    i take in 4500cals a day and 240grams of protein a day. I want it to be a bulk cycle not a cutting cycle. On my very first cycle i ever took i gained 24 pounds from a test only cycle.

nice , great gains , well if u r eating enough to gain muscle , u can do it with tren for sure , just u will have to eat even more to maintain the more mass u keep getting

If you want to run a great bulk cycle run 20 weeks of deca 500 per week and test e or c 500.

Don't really like orals except for Winstrol (winny). Tren e is great for bulking while ace works great with prop.

You could do some dbol for 4 weeks 50 mg/day. A true bulk cycle needs to be long and slow. You need to give your body time to adjust to holding the weight. You also need at least:

2 grams protein per body pound. 200 lbs = 400 grams daily
    Don't be afraid of carbs. They will really help you grow. Sugar not so much but good carbs.

Lastly you need to lift really really heavy. I would not go over 8 reps on any set. Increase weight, sets, and reduce reps.

Tren makes you strong and hard but it can also get ya good and HURT! Your muscle gets real strong but your tendons can't keep up.

Hope this helps!!!! I promise it will work!
    MeatHead96 likes this.

Truushot to the rescue , where have u been ? he knows his stuff

You can bulk or cut on any steroid depending on diet. Tren will give you lean gains but it can also suppress your appetite making it hard to get in enough calories to grow. Test/deca would be a better option for an all out bulk. Also agree with truushot about getting stronger and tendons not able to keep up. I def have fucked myself up on tren. Deca is nice cause it lubes up those joints real good for you. I'm 3wks into a test/npp/mast blast right now

Quote Originally Posted by fancyhuh101 View Post
    Truushot to the rescue , where have u been ? he knows his stuff
    I have been around. Lots of guys giving great advice. I just throw in my opinion when there are t a bunch of replies or if the stuff is totally contrarian to what I feel is correct. I'm always here shoot me a pm if ya EVER need me.
    fancyhuh101 likes this.

I had that problem aswell. The appetite supression on tren. Would be hard to get all those calories in. To bulk.

I am banned!
    So tren isnt really that good to bulk with bc it makes you not want to eat?

O
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown21 View Post
    So tren isnt really that good to bulk with bc it makes you not want to eat?
    I wouldn't say tren isn't good for bulking, but deca would be better. Just read a really interesting post about this that is pretty relevant to this post about why tren is better suited for cutting.

All AAS function via the same androgen receptor; but different compounds produce their effects in very different ways. Some compounds like Test and NPP work by increasing the rate of protein synthesis. However, it is not correct that all AAS increase muscle protein synthesis; in fact trenbolone acetate (TBA) is known to actually decrease new protein synthesis. See references below. Then how does it increase lean muscle mass? Net protein accretion is determined by two rates, the rate of protein synthesis and the rate of protein degradation. High rates of both result in high protein turnover, but not necessarily high protein accretion or retention. Test and NPP both increase the rate of protein turnover, by increasing both the rate of synthesis and degradation; however they increase synthesis more than they do degradation, resulting in increased protein accretion. In other words, they cause you to produce more new protein than is lost, so your muscles grow. Tren (TBA) works the opposite way. It decreases both protein synthesis and degradation, reducing protein turnover; but it decreases degradation more, so net protein accretion is increased. In other words, some compounds work by increasing anabolism while others decrease catabolism.

What is the practical significance of this? Anabolic compounds, like NPP are better suited to bulking, because your main focus is increasing protein synthesis to build more new muscle. Anti-catabolic compounds, like Tren, on the other hand, are better suited to cutting, because they work by preventing protein degradation. Tren can increase muscle size, even in a caloric deficit, by preventing the loss of muscle protein, which, also, forces your body to get its energy from fat, burning more fat. This also explains why stacking is so effective. Tren taken alone is not as effective as when combined with test. By combining anabolic compounds with anti-catabolic compounds in the same cycle, you are getting the best of both worlds, increasing protein synthesis and decreasing protein degradation at the same time. The bottom line is that different compounds work thru distinct mechanisms, producing different effects. Understanding these differences is important to get the greatest benefit depending on one's goals. I have heard countless times that all AAS can be used for either bulking or cutting, etc. And that all AAS work the same way by increasing protein synthesis. These simplistic statements are just plain false, and reveal a great ignorance of the distinct mechanisms of action of different compounds
    Last edited by O; 01-15-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Tren and prop with a great diet will work. There are other combinations that are better for bulking but tren a and test p will give a great lens muscle with the proper diet plan. I never had an issue eating when taking tren

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    I wouldn't say tren isn't good for bulking, but deca would be better. Just read a really interesting post about this that is pretty relevant to this post about why tren is better suited for cutting.
    This helped me out a lot thank you so much bro! so my summer cycle is going to be dbol at 50 mgs ED for 4 weeks and Sustanon (sust) at 600mgs a week for 14 weeks and Npp At 400mgs a weekfor 14 weeks.

I was told i should just repeat this cycle for my next cycle after this? what do you think? also should i up the dose on the npp next time i run it again or keep it 400mgs again?

O
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown21 View Post
    I was told i should just repeat this cycle for my next cycle after this? what do you think? also should i up the dose on the npp next time i run it again or keep it 400mgs again?
    Hmm hard to say without knowing your stats. It would probably be best to judge your decision later on after you have finished up your summer cycle and see the results and how everything worked out for you. You would probably be good doing the same dosages in another cycle, you shouldn't necessarily have to up the dosages every time to see results but I guess it really depends on your stats and where you end up after the first time you run it.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    Hmm hard to say without knowing your stats. It would probably be best to judge your decision later on after you have finished up your summer cycle and see the results and how everything worked out for you. You would probably be good doing the same dosages in another cycle, you shouldn't necessarily have to up the dosages every time to see results but I guess it really depends on your stats and where you end up after the first time you run it.
    Right now i weigh 195 pounds. before my last cycle i weighed 175 pounds. i am 6 ft also.

I am banned!
    Nice Gains

uniquemicals
Thread Information