Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fancyhuh101
  • 1 Post By VirginMuscle
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Recovery time while on Test cypionate? 400mg week? Gains?
    Hey guys i was just wondering a few questions...
    First off what is the recovery like when on test? I havent done my first cycle yet and would like to know anyone who has experience with it to fill me in.. If you completely tear down a muscle group is it still the same 5-7 days as normal? Or is the recovery time faster?

Second - My supplier got me enough test cypionate for 600mg a week for 14 weeks... Its my first time taking it so im going to drop the doage to 400mg/week pinning on monday and thursday. What do you think about this? Is 600 safe as a first time or is the dosage too high?

3rd -- what are the types of gains i can expect to keep from this.. I have read alot and heard alot that with testosterone you take 3 steps forward and 2 steps back. I have my PCT worked out so i hope with a good pct i wont lose gains and this whole thing isnt a problem, but again experienced opinions woul dbe appreciated.

Also please note that i have a clean diet-- meals every 4 hours, work out 5-6 times a week for 2 hours a time... I have been lifting on and off since i was 16year old until i was 19 and got serious about it from 19.5 until now at the age of 21. I just turned 21 in this past october...
    When i was 19 i weighed 175
    Right now my stats are 6'2" at 188 pounds so i have added about 12 pounds of muscle in 1.5 years... I think the development is too slow so i want to step it up a notch.

Max bench right now is 275x1
    Deadlift 345x2
    squat - 315 x 1

Cycle right as of now has been planned to
    400mg dosage of testosterone cypionate / week
    200mg pin on monday/thursday
    arimidex (need some advice with the dosage and dosage timing forthis) I have asked about nolvadex to keep stray of gyno but people are telling me arimidex is much better because nolva wont keep estrogen levels down just eliminate estrogen in the breast tissue.

My PCT --
    2 weeks after last pin
    Clomid 50mg/day for 4 weeks and nolva if signs of gyno start to occur. Could also use some advice with a better PCT if someone has something better to share

Would love some feedback

Enrolled at Ology College VirginMuscle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugepecks91 View Post
    Right now my stats are 6'2" at 188 pounds so i have added about 12 pounds of muscle in 1.5 years... I think the development is too slow so i want to step it up a notch.

Max bench right now is 275x1
    Deadlift 345x2
    squat - 315 x 1
    You're already seeing gains and you're in a rush. This is reason enough not to start. Those lifts are nowhere near your natural potential.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginMuscle View Post
    You're already seeing gains and you're in a rush. This is reason enough not to start. Those lifts are nowhere near your natural potential.
    Yes I know I'm in a rush but could you please at least give some advice on my post cycle therapy (pct) or something instead of just leaving this blank. : /

Quote Originally Posted by Hugepecks91 View Post
    Yes I know I'm in a rush but could you please at least give some advice on my post cycle therapy (pct) or something instead of just leaving this blank. : /
    post cycle therapy (pct) 4 week standard
    Clomid 50/50/50/50mg
    Nolva 40/40/20/20mg

400mg test enanthate/week would be fine for a first run. Your gains and losses are dependent on your diet, training, and how your body recovers. Adex throughout cycle to keep estrogen in check standard protocol 0.5mg EOD.

Do yourself a favor since you're pretty set on this and read as much as you can especially all of the stickies. Reread the stickies.

Edit: My personal opinion is you should wait until you develop a better base of muscle naturally. There's no need to rush.

I am banned!
    i also agree No neeed to rush

Your young man. Don't do fucking up your natural test . I've know to many guys that were young and didn't know about pct and fucked up their natural T bad.

PCT 4 week standard
    Clomid 50/50/50/50mg
    Nolva 40/40/20/20mg

400mg test enanthate/week would be fine for a first run. Your gains and losses are dependent on your diet, training, and how your body recovers. Adex throughout cycle to keep estrogen in check standard protocol 0.5mg EOD.

Do yourself a favor since you're pretty set on this and read as much as you can especially all of the stickies. Reread the stickies.

Edit: My personal opinion is you should wait until you develop a better base of muscle naturally. There's no need to rush.
    Completely agree.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by josephblow View Post
    Your young man. Don't do fucking up your natural test . I've know to many guys that were young and didn't know about pct and fucked up their natural T bad.
    That's why I'm asking now about PCT and advice to avoid problems. If cautionary steps are taken I shouldn't have a problem if used correctly.

Poacher
    post cycle therapy (pct) 4 week standard
    Clomid 50/50/50/50mg
    Nolva 40/40/20/20mg
    is it really necessary to run post cycle therapy (pct) with both clomid and nolva? couldn''t u just do it with like nolva since it is just test?

you could just use nolva , its just people trust that the 2 together do a better job and feel they recover faster after a cycle
    imdennis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by imdennis View Post
    is it really necessary to run post cycle therapy (pct) with both clomid and nolva? couldn''t u just do it with like nolva since it is just test?
    Being shutdown is shutdown. Don't you want to give your body the best possible recovery you can provide? If I had to choose I would use Nolva over Clomid but I don't have to and neither should you.
    imdennis likes this.

Poacher
    awe thats what i thought, thanks for the heads up guys

You could always throw in a Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast at the end but before post cycle therapy (pct) to help aid with your recovery.

Thread Information