Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Do u believe EQ or HGH for healing repairing cartilage, connective tissue etc?
    I have read the long article posted on this board, as well as all over the web about EQ,deca, Anavar (var), hgh for healing. I have been told that I have arthrosis in my shoulder--from wear and tear/ overuse. I feel like I need a boost of test right now, but also want to head this off before its a permanent routine altering pattern that starts me down the path of "Well, I use to..." (fuck hat) Do you guys believe the article? I only have so much to get some gear, so weighing ordering/gambling on ordering gh from mother China, or ordering some T and EQ from a stateside source. Right now it will probably have to be one or the other.

So, Chinee gh (blue top specials) @ 2-4i.u. ed

or Test, (either Sustanon (sust) or E--i want to cut up some--but have concern abt cyp --(seperate post) ) @ 125 mg/wk and EQ @ 400 mg/wk.

Any input appreciated.

YES.... I do... steroids and human growth hormone WILL INFACT help you repair AND stay healthier.

Thanks for responding. I want to get a bump of T, but will have to be low dose according to the article, so as not to inhibit collagen synthesis. Why I was wondering if any opinion on which is better--questionable/roll the dice on chinee gh, or t and eq to get the job done.

deca

^^^ what Matty said. Deca is king for that

Junior Bodybuilder
    So deca with gh? or T, deca, gh? sorry for the remedial clarification...

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by bitterdregs View Post
    So deca with gh? or T, deca, gh? sorry for the remedial clarification...
    Always T, or you'll end up with the dreaded deca dick. Test/deca/HGH

Definitely dont want any WEENY problems on top of injury--but can i run deca in tandem with a low dose of T without problems?

"Ha! he said WEENY!"

Dont meen to hijack, but this is rellevant... Deca for degenerated discs in lumbar area? Yay or no..will it help?

Junior Bodybuilder
    EQ increases overall collagen synthesis while HGH increases collagen synthesis BUT acts directly on matrix remodeling of tendons. This means it increases the density of tendon collagen fibrils. Nandrolone also does this. Any compound that upregulates collagen production (ex. EQ, anavar, primobolan) will help to repair some components of joints but they are very weak in comparison to something like HGH or nandrolone. The only compound you should avoid for tendon repair is winstrol because it compensates by pulling the fibers opposite the force vector.

Basically imagine you're having a bad hair day. Your hair is going against the way it normally should. This is what winstrol does to your tendon fibers. HGH and nandrolone do the opposite by realigning them.
    Last edited by Ligand; 12-31-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RamJam View Post
    I have read the long article posted on this board, as well as all over the web about EQ,deca, Anavar (var), hgh for healing. I have been told that I have arthrosis in my shoulder--from wear and tear/ overuse. I feel like I need a boost of test right now, but also want to head this off before its a permanent routine altering pattern that starts me down the path of "Well, I use to..." (fuck hat) Do you guys believe the article? I only have so much to get some gear, so weighing ordering/gambling on ordering gh from mother China, or ordering some T and EQ from a stateside source. Right now it will probably have to be one or the other.

So, Chinee gh (blue top specials) @ 2-4i.u. ed

or Test, (either Sustanon (sust) or E--i want to cut up some--but have concern abt cyp --(seperate post) ) @ 125 mg/wk and EQ @ 400 mg/wk.

Any input appreciated.
    No reason to buy hgh unless you are going to buy "good hgh". I wouldnt risk buying any gh unless its riptropins or human grade gh. Second, you said you have a limited budget. You also said it will either be the eq/test or the hgh. HGH is not going to help unless you commit to a long term protocol. Therefore HGH is still going to be far more expensive. If you plan on running HGH, plan on a 6month cycle, atleast.
    Also, have you read the TB500 logs here on ology? I think you should look them up. TB500 has been helpful for some other members with shoulder issues.
    Hope this helps.

All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    Agree on the cation with hgh. UNLESS YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE your source is an honest person don't risk the money. People get ripped off on that stuff ALL the time.

Thanks for all the replies--Ive been going in circles, staying up late emailing china..weighing what will work, whats most cost effective, all the what ifs----As far as ordering the gh--Id be risking about $130 but really without a verified source, there is nothing to do but order and see.
    If it was good i would continue to order ea mo. at that price.

That being said, I think for now will stick to the EQ and T.

Thread Information