Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Junior Bodybuilder
    bulk cycle-test, tren, dbol
    Hey guys Im new here and looking for some advice for my next bulk cycle. this is what im thinking... any advice is appreciated!

week 1-12: test-e 1000mgs
    week 1-12: tren-a 75mgs ed
    week 1-4: dbol 50mg ed OR Anadrol 50mgs ed

I was thinking about using diff esters of test... maybe even kick it with some suspension for the first few weeks? if i do, should i start with test-e a bit lower? then pyramid up to 1000mg...

I'm 5'11'' 240lb and around 12%bf. I have also been training for a solid 8 years and have competed in 2 bb comps. placed 2nd the first year and 1st in my class the next. I want to do a qualifier show but would like to get up to 260-270 first.

Keep the test same dose througout. I wouldn't use Adrol less than 100mg.

All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    Im not a fan of mixing tren with a harsh oral, just sayin.

Some people say test/deca/dbol is oldschool and they may be right, but its still a solid cycle too.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I actually just finished a test/deca/dbol cycle haha. I haven't tried tren yet and from what i hear, nothing can compare.

Why not tren with a "harsh oral"? What would you use instead?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Anadrol is not "harsh" on everyone. Personally I see less sides on 150mg anadrol than I do on 50mg of anavar. Yeah everyone reacts differently to different compounds. So don't make false claims like that.

Many people get a strong synergy between test tren and anadrol. We all know test and tren bind strong to the androgen receptor. We also know that anadrol doesn't bind much at all to the androgen receptor. So anadrol exerts its anabolic effects in a different way than test and tren do.

The main thing is to keep up with checking BP and keep appetite up and I see no issue at all using anadrol with test or tren. With proper use of Aromatase inhibitor (AI), drol can have amazing effects in a cycle. Nothing seems to give that full swole look like anadrol does.

Why are you doing so much test on a tren cycle? I like doing more tren than test because they fight for the same receptor, and you want the tren to be able to attach as much as possible, I would go with 150mgs EOD with tren and 50mgs eod with test

In my opinion the best bulking cycle is test/deca for 20-24 weeks. I don't really like d-Bol cause I think it is a waste of money and I piss all the gains out when I come off of it.

Run like 750 test with 600 deca and eat high carbs and protein. Also lift heavy with low reps.

Tren is awesome but you can't stay on it long enough for a sustainable bulk cycle. Also you get too strong on it and sometimes you can get hurt lifting too heavy on it.

Just my 2 cents my friend.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everBulking View Post
    Why are you doing so much test on a tren cycle? I like doing more tren than test because they fight for the same receptor, and you want the tren to be able to attach as much as possible, I would go with 150mgs EOD with tren and 50mgs eod with test
    this is the cycle one of my freinds has done, he got great results. and i have heard mixed opinions on tren cycles. some say test should be equal or higher and others say tren should be double. Idk which is better but you have a valid point. but 200mg of test??? that seems extremely low??

Quote Originally Posted by gettin big View Post
    this is the cycle one of my freinds has done, he got great results. and i have heard mixed opinions on tren cycles. some say test should be equal or higher and others say tren should be double. Idk which is better but you have a valid point. but 200mg of test??? that seems extremely low??
    200mgs/wk is on the HIGH end of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) it's not that low.

But I STRONGLY believe in high tren low test, I have run tren all different ways and low test high tren is by far the best way.

But I do agree with truushot on the long test/deca cycle it's my favorite cycle but I throw in anadrol, I LOVE LONGGGGGGG test/deca cycles!

Who dares wins! TheFitnessLife4ever's Avatar
    If you end up running that cycle, good luck with your bp! I know tren itself raises my bp to crazy numbers. Couldn't imagine doing peals with it as those are just as bad.

Junior Bodybuilder
    thanks for the advice guys. I'm going to try the high tren low test... it wont be for another 2 months but ill let you know what kind of results i get! btw what would you recommend for post cycle therapy (pct)? I usually use Nolva and Adex or letro...

i agree with the test/deca for bulking...best part of deca is it lubes those joints for the heavy lifts. i ran drol for the first 4 weeks and put in 40lbs. that was my first time running anadrol and i got my money's worth lol. i have not tried tren for bulking only during my cut down phaze. so good luck.

uniquemicals
Thread Information