Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Simply The Best!
    can someone school me on Cabergoline and Tren?
    do i need to use this stuff while on Tren or is it a have on hand just incase thing?
    doing 400mg Tren-e per week

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Yes, you need to have it on hand. Depends on the person though, when and if you'll need it. For most people, .5mg twice a week will suffice to keep your prolactin levels in check, however for some people, like me, i need .5mg eod(running 700mg ew of tren), and then theres some people that dont need any at all.

At 400mg of enth a week, I would say start around the 4th week at .5mg twice a week and see what that does for you. Should be g2g at that dosage for the duration of your cycle.

Good luck!

Simply The Best!
    cool thanks. I just grabed some from the ms supply site. dont recall what the strength was right now.
    should be here this week.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Most likely either .25mg or .5mg, either way, same guidelines.

First off only use caber in pill/tab/capsule form.

Caber is a drug that can be used in the cycle without causing any issues. Just use .5mg twice a week, it will bottom out prolactin levels.

But in general, if you keep estrogen under control you won't have a issue with prolactin. The issue with tren is it also can and will increase progestins.

Some people are more sensitive to sides from the things than others, without knowing how you will react you want to have it on hand, and it can be used as a preventative measure. But you want to make sure your on aromisin to control estro.

Prolactin/progestins/ and estro can also be dose related so always have on hand. And the key is to managing not trying to completely control. Estro is not a bad thing. I use to keep mine at 28-30, now I feel better at around 50 or so on estro. It adds to strength somewhat and is a necessary hormone.

Blood work during the cycle without the ancillaries is the only way to know what each does to you, but its best to start testing with one thing at a time. You can just run your cycle and even while using ancillaries you can still keep track of what dose Aromatase inhibitor (AI) works with you on a specific dose of test, just keep track of date, week into cycle, the cycle and ancillaries used etc on the lab report so you can go back and look at what's worked or hasn't worked in the past.

BUNDY SUCKS COCKS
    like my man 204 said keep your E2 in check

Junior Bodybuilder
    I never knew about caber and prolactin during my 500 tren 500 test cycle. I never had any sides apart from acne. Im planning a new tren test with maybe anadrol in a few weeks.

From my reasearch i will be ordering caber to have just incase. That way im prepared and if i need to make adjustnents ill have the rigbt equipment

uniquemicals
Thread Information