Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By UserAt204
  • 3 Post By KingBeastMode
    Rookie
    Testosterone enanthate and trenbolone acetate cycle
    Hi I am 23 yrs old 6ft1 205 pounds around 10 to 11% body fat
    I have been training for 5 years and am about to be on my
    4th cycle. I have done two 10 week cycles of test enanthate in
    The past and a 6 week cycle of turanabol. It has been 10 months
    Since I have been off the gear and I am ready to jump back on
    It. I was going to just do a 12 week cycle of test but my buddy
    Hooked me up with two bottles of tren. I have 30 ml of test at
    250 mg per ml and 20ml of tren at 100 mg per ml. I have taken
    In as much information as I can, besides posting on a blog. Any
    Helpful tips and information would be highly appreciated. I plan
    On splitting the tren to 3 days a week and the test to 1. I have
    Arimidex for the estrogen blocker and nolvadex for the pct.
    So far I have it set up like this
    Wk1. 250mg test Wk5.500mg test/200mg tren
    Wk2. 375mg test. Wk6.750mg test/200mg tren
    Wk3. 500mg test/200mg tren Wk7.750mg test/200mg tren
    Wk4. 500mg test/200mg tren Wk8.500mg test/200mg tren

Wk9. 500mgtest/200mg tren
    Wk10.500mgtest/200mg tren
    Wk11. 375mgtest
    Wk12. 250mg test

That's a lot of cycles for a young guy.

First off, don't increase then decrease test doses, just stick with 500mg a week and don't take it in one shot. Split test into two injects at 250mg each. The point is to keep serum levels stable, which helps maintain more regular estro levels.

If estro is not maintained you risk and increase in prolactin/progestins on tren.

Then simply run 75 to 100mg eod or M/w/f on tren. It's all you need and you should have waited a few more years to cycle.

At 500mg test, you shouldn't have to much estro but it depends on your bodies physiology, so start with a low dose of adex eod, if you have used it before, then run a dose that works for you. I typically recommend starting at .25 to .5mg eod, but its dependent on many factors.

If you manage estro, you shouldn't need a dopamine agonist, but if you are going to run 19nor compounds, you should get caber in tab or cap form only, no liquid. You could get prami as liquid but be very very careful of dosing if needed because it can have some nasty sides, caber won't.

You should use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during and right after the cycle and I would add toremifene or clomid to pct, they work in the same way but different from nolva so combining one with Nolva is a good plan. Also make sure you have about 3 weeks off TE before starting pct, this is where Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) comes in handy, you take a week off test, then run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500iu a day for 10days, 4 days of nothing, then start serms. That gives you 21 days to allow TE to clear before serms.

Also if using adex,run it thru pct and taper dose by 1/2 after two weeks on serms, then I still like .25mg eod for a week after to let serms clear since they still elevate test/estro after you stop use

Up those calories brah.. 205, 6'1", 10% and 2 cycles

This will be his 4th.

I am banned!
    Test/tren is cream.of.the crop.if your body can handle it.. til this day tren is my favorite.. without a doubt.. it does so much for me.. its a.long term.relationship between tren and I
    SonOfZeu$, jon emberlin and couch like this.

Rookie
    I take in a fuck load of calories but I also burn a ton. I literally spend so much time eating. Most of my friends don't understand how I eat so much. I am an athlete so not only am I getting in a lot of cardio from that alone but then I am lifting for 1.5 hours 5days a week as well. Lifting is a huge hobby of mine and I honestly cant go without it. As far as weighing 205 I have had injuries in the past that have really back tracked my progress. All the hard work and time I put in to be lost way quicker then it took to gain was really frustrating. My last cycle of test was going to be my last gear, since I was really satisfied where i was at and was in no hurry to get to my goal of weighing 225. Mainly because I was only 10 pounds away. A lot of this has influenced me to get back on it, I just want to make sure it is done right. I put this thread on here because I have had friends tell me to do it one way and others another. I was always told to taper on and off of test but my recent hookup told me not to.

Rookie
    Userat204 I highly appreciate the advice. The only thing is how much hcg do I take during the cycle and when exactly do I start. Also with the arimidex do I start it right away. My buddy told me to wait until I was 4 weeks in, or if I was starting to notice some estrogen sides. I was reading that you should not take novadex with tren, but wouldn't I be good since I won't start it until 3 weeks after the tren and test

Rookie
    Kingtolo any advice on this cycle because clearly what ever your doing is working.

Rookie
    Can I mix the tren and test so I don't have to do more than 4 shots a week?

^^^ bro your on your 4th cycle and your asking this question???

now i get why your 6-1 and 205lbs after 3 cycles...

yes you can

If by the 4th cycle u still don't know what you doing u in deep shit... Lol

Rookie
    I was only asking that question because I have never stacked more than one type of gear at a time and I wanted to make absolutely sure of it. I am not in deep shit, that was the whole point of me joining this site to learn. I have already learned a fuck load. Like I said earlier I am 205 because of athletics. I love to lift as well so alot of times I have probably over trained. I am on my fifth weak of my cycle and the gains are starting to poor in. I have gone up 10 pounds and have cut up quite a bit. The pumps I get are amazing and the tren is making my muscles hard as fuck. The only problem I had was I think I got my estrogen to low with aromasin. I started taking a 25 mg tab every other day and my joints started to crack alot and I was getting depressed as fuck. I stopped the aromasin and am probably going to run it every 3 days if estro side effects pop up. Depression went a way after stopping the aromasin. The weird thing is I used to have a little gyno from a supplement I ran in high school and it finally went away. I used some leukic by muscle tech and it ended up causing gyno and I even went to the hospital at the time to get it looked at. After all of this It never got any worse with any of my other cycles. This was my first time running an ai.

Rookie
    I only heard letro or surgery could get rid of gyno so this is kind of weird but I can't complain.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Looks like the cycle is going good. Are you dosing the test at 500mg and the tren at 100 mg?

Are you stacking the injections? How are sides? This looks like an excellent cycle and I'm thinking of doing this sometime in the future. Good luck bro.

Rookie
    I am doing the test at 500 and the tren at 85 mgs eod. It is my first time running tren and stacking so I am going low with it. I have no visible side effects at all. I had some when I was running my Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I think I lowered my estrogen to much and had bad anxiety and felt depressed. I stopped taking the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and have felt amazing ever since. Already put on 12 pounds on my fifth week and have also cut up a ton. Strength is through the roof. I have ran test before but never tren. Tren is my new favorite , it fucking rips you up.

Junior Bodybuilder
    [QUOTE=Nonstop;3189041 it fucking rips you up.[/QUOTE]

And this is exactly why i want to run tren lol. That's good to hear bro! When I run it I'm going to keep the tren about the same dose as you. What Aromatase inhibitor (AI) are you using?

Junior Bodybuilder
    You running hcg on cycle?

Rookie
    No but I am planing on running one at the end. Could you pm a good quality one? I was running aromasin for my ai.

uniquemicals
Thread Information