Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ErectusMaximus
    Cutting Cycle, Clen V Winny
    So, Ive done a little research - What im looking for is feedback on clen vs. Winny
    Recently ive herd some things on the sides of Winstrol (winny), that im not sure i want to risk if Clen is going to give comparable results.

What i know is that Clen is catabolic which is not what i want, so 2 weeks on 2 off is what most people do. What if i stack clen with cyp and or prop?

Currently im sitting at about 10 - 15% body fat, im not exactly sure, could be less though.

Thanks Bros

i say run testP/trenA.

All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    I think the biggest difference between the clen or Winstrol (winny) idea is that Winstrol (winny) will have to be run with test and clen will not. This might matter to you since you may be going through post cycle therapy (pct) or are still in time off time between cycles, but I have a feeling it doesn't because you asked a question about running clen with a test.

So just as long as you realize Winstrol (winny) needs a test base lets move to the effects. Win will take water out of your tissue, joints, under your skin... you know everywhere you will lose water. This is not a preferred move by most, but its effective precontest. Realize that everything Winstrol (winny) does will go away as water comes back.

Clen on the other hand will help you burn fat and the effects will last as long as you diet allows it. Many people complain about anxiety from clen and other don't think its good for the heart.

I like 4ever's idea about tren and test. You can go cal deficient and still put on lbm, drop if farther and lose weight and hold on to much of your muscle, or eat like a hoss and gain weight period. I know a lot of people bulk on cycle and cut off cycle, but when you sit down and think about it cutting on cycle and bulking while off may be more effective depending on your goals.

Well just some food for though, but I don't think Winstrol (winny) should be used unless your a BBer who competes. Read more on Winstrol (winny) and I think you may decide to avoid it too. IMO clen is a better option, but the BEST option is manipulating your diet... I know, I know easier said than done.
    4everBulking and vladiT like this.

Quote Originally Posted by vladiT View Post
    What i know is that Clen is catabolic which is not what i want, so 2 weeks on 2 off is what most people do. What if i stack clen with cyp and or prop?
    Clen is not catabolic! It is actually the opposite. It has been proven that it can be an effective Anti-catabolic agent. Therefore, it puts the body in the more anabolic stage. Lots of bodybuilders keep taking clen at low dose, even after the cycle is over, just to help to maintain the mass and also stay lean after the cycle.

My oppinion:
    Prop 450mg/week
    Winni 300mg/week - 100mg eod
    Clen 50mcg ed (5 weeks max)
    Maybe add GH and t3 if you have few cycles under ur belt, for the ultimate fat burning results.
    Ofcourse anti-e and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on hand!
    Last edited by bpsarvar; 10-14-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Simply The Best!
    Im now at 140mcg a day of clen. Feel nothing really at all.
    Dont really feel that its melting fat in anyway.
    Im gonna keep using it till its gone though. I paid enough for it lol.

I used Winstrol (winny) many years ago, and I loved it.
    That stuff just hardened me up so much. Was like a damn rock.

Quote Originally Posted by JD408 View Post
    Im now at 140mcg a day of clen. Feel nothing really at all.
    Dont really feel that its melting fat in anyway.
    Im gonna keep using it till its gone though. I paid enough for it lol.

I used Winstrol (winny) many years ago, and I loved it.
    That stuff just hardened me up so much. Was like a damn rock.
    is your clen legit? probably not

probably the Winstrol (winny) because you can do more cardio and have a bigger deficient and lose little to no muscle

however you can only run the Winstrol (winny) for a short time, whereas with clen you can pulse it two weeks on two off for a while

Simply The Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everBulking View Post
    is your clen legit? probably not
    Its looks legit to me. You can check pics of it in the pic forum.
    I do know im not normally afected by stims much.
    The guy I that got it for me said the person he picked up from was jittery as hell on it.
    I do trust the person I got it from. Whether he knows for sure or not is another story.
    I know he wouldnt bs me though.

Quote Originally Posted by vladiT View Post
    So, Ive done a little research - What im looking for is feedback on clen vs. Winny
    Recently ive herd some things on the sides of Winstrol (winny), that im not sure i want to risk if Clen is going to give comparable results.

Currently im sitting at about 10 - 15% body fat, im not exactly sure, could be less though.

Thanks Bros
    Clen will/can fuck you up. Damn near killed a buddy of mine. The fat loss effect is way overrated. Clen will dehydrate you, and that is just about all it will do. Diet, diet, diet... and cardio. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ErectusMaximus View Post
    I think the biggest difference between the clen or Winstrol (winny) idea is that Winstrol (winny) will have to be run with test and clen will not. This might matter to you since you may be going through post cycle therapy (pct) or are still in time off time between cycles, but I have a feeling it doesn't because you asked a question about running clen with a test.

So just as long as you realize Winstrol (winny) needs a test base lets move to the effects. Win will take water out of your tissue, joints, under your skin... you know everywhere you will lose water. This is not a preferred move by most, but its effective precontest. Realize that everything Winstrol (winny) does will go away as water comes back.

Clen on the other hand will help you burn fat and the effects will last as long as you diet allows it. Many people complain about anxiety from clen and other don't think its good for the heart.

I like 4ever's idea about tren and test. You can go cal deficient and still put on lbm, drop if farther and lose weight and hold on to much of your muscle, or eat like a hoss and gain weight period. I know a lot of people bulk on cycle and cut off cycle, but when you sit down and think about it cutting on cycle and bulking while off may be more effective depending on your goals.

Well just some food for though, but I don't think Winstrol (winny) should be used unless your a BBer who competes. Read more on Winstrol (winny) and I think you may decide to avoid it too. IMO clen is a better option, but the BEST option is manipulating your diet... I know, I know easier said than done.
    the only reason i suggested stacking the clen was because i thought it was catabolic, so i thought by stacking with test that the effects would be countered
    Last edited by vladiT; 10-15-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bpsarvar View Post
    Clen is not catabolic! It is actually the opposite. It has been proven that it can be an effective Anti-catabolic agent. Therefore, it puts the body in the more anabolic stage. Lots of bodybuilders keep taking clen at low dose, even after the cycle is over, just to help to maintain the mass and also stay lean after the cycle.

My oppinion:
    Prop 450mg/week
    Winni 300mg/week - 100mg eod
    Clen 50mcg ed (5 weeks max)
    Maybe add GH and t3 if you have few cycles under ur belt, for the ultimate fat burning results.
    Ofcourse anti-e and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on hand!
    I didnt know that it was anti-catabolic.... is it just old news that people thought it was catabolic?

my next cycle will be my 3rd cycle...

lets say i plan on running next cycle:
    Cyp
    Prop
    Winny

whats the shortest time i could run Winstrol (winny) for? and go down to about 8% BF? just an estimation is fine

also i only plan on running injectables for the next few cycles
    Last edited by vladiT; 10-15-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everBulking View Post
    i say run testP/trenA.
    Ive herd equally harsh things regarding tren... haha, although im sure i'll work my self up to either Winstrol (winny) or tren and say fuck it the results will be worth it

Thanks Max, Currently im on cycle, but im just building up research and my plans for my next cycle i plan on running in mid feb... haha

Thanks for this and believe me i know the diet is the best, and how hard it it, but my diet is actually very sound right now, i hate it but i know im good with the diet.

Agree with 90% of this... exceptions... Clen IS "bad" for the heart, fact. Winstrol (winny) can be used while loading a longer ester for some immediate strength gains, but Winstrol (winny) cause me bad elbow pains. And of course... diet is key, nothing elsematters if diet is not in check. Good luck.

Thread Information