Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By bfriedman1017
  • 1 Post By darkside06
  • 1 Post By Hrnyfckr
  • 1 Post By MeatHead96
  • 3 Post By Hrnyfckr
Thread:

Tren for Bulk?

Tren for Bulk?
    Am I more likely to keep gains made from test and tren versus test alone or test stacked with anything else for that matter. My goal is the gain some lean dry muscle mass and not just a bunch of water weight. I understand tren yields gains even on low calorie intake. Lets say for example I took in 3,000 calories on tren and saw considerable progress in gains, could I up my calorie intake to about 5,000- 6,000 calories during post cycle therapy (pct) and have a better chance of keeping my gains. I would also be running the tren higher than the test. It'd be test p 75 mg EOD and tren a 125 mg EOD. I may start out a little lower to see how I manage but thats my general dosage range for the two. Also I am 24, 5'9, 175 lbs. body fat % is low, I don't know exactly but definately in the single digits because I'm pretty lean. This will be my second cycle, first was 10 weeks of sustanon at 600 mg per week. I know a lot you will tell me not to run tren but I've already got my mind made up. Ive been doing endless research and no other steroid interests me like tren.

Junior Bodybuilder
    tren is good for lean gains. You can prob gain muscle while losing bf if diet is good.
    darkside06 likes this.

Do Not Contact
    Quote Originally Posted by bfriedman1017 View Post
    tren is good for lean gains. You can prob gain muscle while losing bf if diet is good.
    ^^This!

You can eat at maintnance levels for calories and you'll still gain wait with tren but keep in mind that that added muscle will require more calories once you put it on otherwise it will come back off after cycle. If you are currently eating at maintnance....lets say for numbers sake it's 3000 cals a day, and you put on 78lbs of lean muslce then you're going to have to eat closer to 3500-3700 a day to keep that. The gains that you do make with Tren should be very lean gains though, as said you will probably add muscle and trim fat which is what i find very wonderful with tren. good luck.
    4everBulking likes this.

78 lbs of lean muscle on a 3000 cal/day diet???? SIGN ME UP! C'mon guys, Tren is a great drug. But if it worked like that I'd be Ronnie Coleman in a mere 2 cycles!!!
    darkside06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrnyfckr View Post
    78 lbs of lean muscle on a 3000 cal/day diet???? SIGN ME UP! C'mon guys, Tren is a great drug. But if it worked like that I'd be Ronnie Coleman in a mere 2 cycles!!!
    Haha sounds great! I think he was just using that number as an example. But for me I think it would work very much in my favor to do it that way. I have no problem eating above a maintenance level but if I don't have to while on tren then why bother, just save it for when i come off. That way I'm not over eating on cycle and then having to OVER over eat when I come off.

I'm bulking on tren right now, I like it cause no estro conversion/bloat. I'm up 15lbs in the last month but not all muscle. Eating like a horse.
    Hrnyfckr likes this.

Tren is KING! bulking with tren is AWESOME! throw some anadrol/test in there and its a lovable cycle!

4everBulking, you're becoming my new hero. But seriously guys, you gotta EAT!
    Food is the most expensive and time consuming part of the muscle game. But you'll never aquire "mass" on any cycle without persistently-- no RELGIOUSLY--- tending to your diet. On cycle, any cycle you should be trying for 4000-5000 cals per day. It's not easy. It's a real skill to get that much food in. It's fucking gross, to be frank. And you have to shit at least 4 times a day. You become somewhat anti-social-- eating all the time. The haters will ridicule you. But your supporters will actually start feeding you!
    If you want to look like a pro, EAT like a pro.
    I've made tremendous gains in my last two cycles tending to my diet as intensely as I work out. Ive made the best gains most quickly in my gym. All the guys I've surpassed in my gym are always asking me what my secret is. I've just told you.

Can I mix the test and tren in the same shot?

Quote Originally Posted by filthybeats View Post
    yes you can.

Quote Originally Posted by filthybeats View Post
    yeah...there are a number of test/tren/mast blends out there. go to town.

uniquemicals
Thread Information