Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    Junior Bodybuilder
    How to inject test
    So this is what ive gathered. Ive read a bunch of mixed opinions, so i want to know what worked best for u guys. If i need 1 cc of test, i withdraw 1 cc of ait and knject it into the test vial. Then, flip it upside down, and draw 1 cc of test. Push out air bubbles. Then, swap needles and inject. But b4 u inject, u draw a slight bit ( to see if u get blood from a vein. Then, inject test. Is this accurate? No blood wanted. If so, choose a different location for the shot. This seems to b the most common answer. What happens if u inject into a vein by accident?

Next question. Im worried about getting proper amount of protein needed. If walmart offers 80 grams of protein and gnc offers 60 grams, would the walmart brand b fine? These are shakes, of coarse. Even tho its not the same quality

Junior Bodybuilder
    Yea that is the correct method, except for withdrawing it and returning it into the vial at the beginning..(you are difficult to understand). If you inject into a vein alcohol will go into your lungs and you will severly cough / disinfect your lungs, people have been known to die from that, but that is probably because they have pre existing conditions.

All protein powders are not equal and it is definitly not about the numbers. Absorption is important, whey powders that contain bcaa's tend to absorb a lot better.

A piece of advice I do not recommend you take steroids you do not seem ready, i have been following your posts and you make an excellent effort to understand but if you do not understand the basics of whey powders how will you understand hormonal consequences once they occur?
    Last edited by tesseract; 10-02-2012 at 12:15 PM.
    gadogs83 likes this.

chains
    Steroids---not for everybody.

You are everybody !!
    StoliFTW likes this.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jablesjables View Post
    Im worried about getting proper amount of protein needed. If walmart offers 80 grams of protein and gnc offers 60 grams, would the walmart brand b fine? These are shakes, of coarse. Even tho its not the same quality
    Quality over quantity in my books. Order online, it's cheaper (unless your pal runs a supplement shop, like mine does).

Here:
    American ISO *ON SALE* by Muscle Gauge Nutrition: Lowest Prices at Muscle & Strength

Low price, good amino acid profile and a protein isolate - fat could be lower, but its not a huge deal.
    If you order enough to clear $99 and use the code FREESHIP99 they'll ship it within the USA for free.

Cheers gov.

Keep doing research lol

cell tech > steroids!! me recommend dat celltech

Quote Originally Posted by Jablesjables View Post
    So this is what ive gathered. Ive read a bunch of mixed opinions, so i want to know what worked best for u guys. If i need 1 cc of test, i withdraw 1 cc of ait and knject it into the test vial. Then, flip it upside down, and draw 1 cc of test. Push out air bubbles. Then, swap needles and inject. But b4 u inject, u draw a slight bit ( to see if u get blood from a vein. Then, inject test. Is this accurate? No blood wanted. If so, choose a different location for the shot. This seems to b the most common answer. What happens if u inject into a vein by accident?

Next question. Im worried about getting proper amount of protein needed. If walmart offers 80 grams of protein and gnc offers 60 grams, would the walmart brand b fine? These are shakes, of coarse. Even tho its not the same quality
    never swab the needle u will get an infection..after u uncap just stick it

Quote Originally Posted by chain View Post
    Steroids---not for everybody.

You are everybody !!
    why are steroids not for him because u said..hes tryin to learn u prick

chains
    Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    why are steroids not for him because u said..hes tryin to learn u prick
    So you told him to not swab the needle and now he is an expert and he is gonna go and do a cycle.
    Kids like you is why steroids have a bad rep.
    A lot of guys would agree with me that this guy needs a lot of research and learning to do. We don't know his stats but we know his diet is not good and I can go on.. Hope you get it.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Thanks guys. I am doing alot of research. But everytime i get multiple answers, i like to come here and ask from people who have tried it. The only stupis question is the unasked one. Half the ppl that comment on my posts tell me that im not ready and try putting me down somehow. Arent i still asking questions?? I understand im not ready. Thats y i am here. I ask questions in hopes to find answers, but all i get is ppl ripping on my question. Haha. Its cool guys, but plz, im only here for help. And i need to make sure all the kinks are out b4 i even think of ordering. I will continue to do research and u may here again from me soon
    brother bundy likes this.

Novice
    Ok here is my 2 cents....

Not one to say who is or isn't ready... It's your body just know that everything has a price... I Strongly recommend that you look it up on YouTube... They have plenty of examples.

But do some strong research And consider what you doing Can be harmful to you if you don't administer it correctly...

Good luck..

dude use common sense.... its not rocket science.. keep reading everything u need to know has been said before

Simply The Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    never swab the needle u will get an infection..after u uncap just stick it
    havent heard this before. Ive always after getting air bubbles out had a bit run down so I would use alcohol wipe on needle then inject. Never had an issuse, but if Im putting myself at risk doing this then I will stop.

chains
    Quote Originally Posted by JD408 View Post
    havent heard this before. Ive always after getting air bubbles out had a bit run down so I would use alcohol wipe on needle then inject. Never had an issuse, but if Im putting myself at risk doing this then I will stop.
    Needles are sterile and alcohol swab isn't. So it is not a safe practice to swab your needle.

Simply The Best!
    Needles are sterile and alcohol swab isn't. So it is not a safe practice to swab your needle.
    interesting, well never to old to learn something new.
    so the gear running down the needle shouldnt be of any concern before injecting?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by JD408 View Post
    so the gear running down the needle shouldnt be of any concern before injecting?
    Think of it as nothing more than "extra lubrication".

So you told him to not swab the needle and now he is an expert and he is gonna go and do a cycle.
    A lot of guys would agree with me that this guy needs a lot of research and learning to do. We don't know his stats but we know his diet is not good and I can go on.. Hope you get it.
    chain guys like me help thousands of kids you are a fuckin prick and you;re a queer.Post a pick if your so "expert" u fuckin pussy..and take your moms dress off when u post that pic ok fagboy

guys or should I say girls like faggot CHAIN act like their big and bad but never post pics of themselves wanna know why?cause he is a fuckin punk u sits behind a comp and talks shit to people who are tryin to learn.NEVER take shit from this fuckin queer he is a true punkass bitch

this fuckin queer has 179 posts and he talks about me not helping people what a fuckin joke.BRO I WOULD EAT U FOR BREAKFAST

I think he meant swap the needle as in change the one he used to draw for a different size. It's pretty hard to fuck up an IM injection and shoot in the vein if you're using a decent length and in the right area. Some people even use slin pins (granted you need to be lean to do this). Nurses aren't taught to aspirate anymore on IM injections actually, but you can still do it if it makes you feel better. On the off chance you do inject into a vein, it will be a very unpleasant experience (you can do a google search) but you won't die.

From all the threads you've started I'm kind of worried about you fucking something up. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

chains
    Ignorant- retard

You are one of the above.

vagina^^^^^post a pic pussy

Quote Originally Posted by noway55 View Post
    I think he meant swap the needle as in change the one he used to draw for a different size. It's pretty hard to fuck up an IM injection and shoot in the vein if you're using a decent length and in the right area. Some people even use slin pins (granted you need to be lean to do this). Nurses aren't taught to aspirate anymore on IM injections actually, but you can still do it if it makes you feel better. On the off chance you do inject into a vein, it will be a very unpleasant experience (you can do a google search) but you won't die.

From all the threads you've started I'm kind of worried about you fucking something up. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
    see chain u punk this bro is tryin to help not bash a newb like you u fuckin pussy.I hate fags like chain they act like they are gods never post pics cause they look like shit.Dont bash newbs pussy chain help them
    darkside06 likes this.

chains
    Get a life

Get a life
    ok chump I mean chain I will leave u alone...never let me catch u bashin anyone here again or this will get ugly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information