Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MattPorter
    Student of Steriodolgy
    WHOOOOO WHOOOOO yea buddy. weight aint nothing but a peanut
    Nolva or clomid or both
    All the nolva vs clomid vs nolva and clomid talk has got me scared shitless at the thought of how many gains im going to keep when i start my cycle in a couple weekz......OK LISTEN PPL! ok u listening? ...good
    post the post cycle therapy (pct) u used and how many gains u kept. i don't want to hear what dr says wat CAUSE their information is pointing in different directions and no Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) talk just keepable gains from nol or clo or both and what dose. ok annnnnd GO

Do Not Contact
    Clomis is the more immportant of the 2 IMO but i use both. I don't think pct has anything to do with losing gains, that is either due to water retention or poor diet.

I ran clomid at 50/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20 and kept 90%+ of my gains on cycle.

Student of Steriodolgy
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    Clomis is the more immportant of the 2 IMO but i use both. I don't think pct has anything to do with losing gains, that is either due to water retention or poor diet.

I ran clomid at 50/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20 and kept 90%+ of my gains on cycle.
    wow 90 percent thats great how do u feel about orals im looking for keepable gains

Pro Bodybuilder
    Orals blow for keep gains. They are quick blasts but needs to be ran with a oil to keep all that new immature muscle.

Clomid nolva and a short time on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will get u going again

Student of Steriodolgy
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Orals blow for keep gains. They are quick blasts but needs to be ran with a oil to keep all that new immature muscle.

Clomid nolva and a short time on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will get u going again
    Gad DAMMIT GYM RAT I SAID NO HCG.... im joking but im gonna follow that advice nol and clo and what are Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) doses and when and how long to tke them

Student of Steriodolgy
    Quote Originally Posted by 69nChipmunkz View Post
    Gad DAMMIT GYM RAT I SAID NO HCG.... im joking but im gonna follow that advice nol and clo and what are Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) doses and when and how long to tke them
    i had 3 weekz wrote in the note book but that was a nol Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) aromasin vit e pct so im gonna just scratch that out

Student of Steriodolgy
    and no orals so would just test e at 500 a week get me alot of gains? and before u ask its my 2nd cycle 1st i only did 250mg a week and dbol and i only did 4 shots of test e so i had just started to feel it when i got off. i didnt knw much then and spent all this time getting my diet 2gether. but thanx to this site and u guys i learned and am still learning the game

Do Not Contact
    stay away from orals.

Pct you should use everything in your power to try to salvage gains or a certain 'look' you had on cycle.

Even if your pct such as clomid and nolva get T levels in the normal range.....great...but not great for anabolic steroid gains.

You will inevitably lose your AAS gains from normal T levels....just the way this thing works. Now, if you hold weight by slamming calories, youw ill trading some muscle for fat.

You will also lose that "look" regardless of scale weight...you know... the rounder, fuller delts, traps, neck, thinner skin etc.... that will dissipate.

If you really care for trying to maintain the aas look ---

low dose clom or nolva for 4 weeks
    25 mg aromasin for 6 weeks
    Run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) either during cycle or during the 2 weeks as the last shot of the long ester (enanthate) clears.
    IGF-1 DES pre workout
    GHRP + mod GRF-129 3 xs day

For OTC's that work -

Sodium d asparate -- 6 grams a day
    7,8 benzoflavone for mood and anxiety
    Topical trans-resveratrol for erections and estrogen
    Phosphatidyl Serine for cortisol management

-Matt
    darkside06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 69nChipmunkz View Post
    All the nolva vs clomid vs nolva and clomid talk has got me scared shitless at the thought of how many gains im going to keep when i start my cycle in a couple weekz......OK LISTEN PPL! ok u listening? ...good
    post the pct u used and how many gains u kept. i don't want to hear what dr says wat CAUSE their information is pointing in different directions and no Hcg talk just keepable gains from nol or clo or both and what dose. ok annnnnd GO

What did you end up doing for PCT?

-Matt

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Pct you should use everything in your power to try to salvage gains or a certain 'look' you had on cycle.

Even if your post cycle therapy (pct) such as clomid and nolva get T levels in the normal range.....great...but not great for anabolic steroid gains.

You will inevitably lose your AAS gains from normal T levels....just the way this thing works. Now, if you hold weight by slamming calories, youw ill trading some muscle for fat.

You will also lose that "look" regardless of scale weight...you know... the rounder, fuller delts, traps, neck, thinner skin etc.... that will dissipate.

If you really care for trying to maintain the aas look ---

low dose clom or nolva for 4 weeks
    25 mg aromasin for 6 weeks
    Run the HCG either during cycle or during the 2 weeks as the last shot of the long ester (enanthate) clears.
    IGF-1 DES pre workout
    GHRP + mod GRF-129 3 xs day

For OTC's that work -

Sodium d asparate -- 6 grams a day
    7,8 benzoflavone for mood and anxiety
    Topical trans-resveratrol for erections and estrogen
    Phosphatidyl Serine for cortisol management

-Matt
    I definitely agree with you bro. As I said in the other thread, I'm over a month since my last pin and in post cycle therapy (pct) (clomid/nolva but first did HCG blast), and I have lost a little bit of the "look". Keep in mind, i've been sick the last 2 weeks so that partly has something to do with it. With that being said, i think if you have not yet reached your genetic max potential you can keep most/a lot of your gains post-cycle. After reading so many threads, it's clear a lot of people on these boards are not at their max potential hence why they can keep a lot of gains. I, on the other hand, could have competed naturally. Instead of all those supps, I'm going to go on cycle again in December or January.

Quote Originally Posted by wutangnomo1 View Post
    I definitely agree with you bro. As I said in the other thread, I'm over a month since my last pin and in PCT (clomid/nolva but first did HCG blast), and I have lost a little bit of the "look". Keep in mind, i've been sick the last 2 weeks so that partly has something to do with it. With that being said, i think if you have not yet reached your genetic max potential you can keep most/a lot of your gains post-cycle. After reading so many threads, it's clear a lot of people on these boards are not at their max potential hence why they can keep a lot of gains. I, on the other hand, could have competed naturally. Instead of all those supps, I'm going to go on cycle again in December or January.

What will be your next cycle and what (if anything) will you do differently in regard to post cycle therapy?

-Matt

uniquemicals
Thread Information