Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
    Great response meathead! Thanks for sharing that

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatHead96 View Post
    This shit is no game, being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) comes with a lot of pros and cons. I've been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) blast and cruise for two years now. I still havn't gotten my e2 where I want it. Keep playing with doses, it drops too low your libido drops, joints ache, ED, etc. Goes too high you have bloat, more acne, I get emotional like a little bitch. Your balls shrink, for me I have gotten acne all over my body and am now on accutane for that. You have to give blood frequently to bring down iron count (can't on accutane). You have to get bloodwork frequently to check lipids, hormone levels, cbc, etc. My blood pressure went up so now I take a bunch of natural supplements for my BP and cholesterol to help keep them in range. Despite all of this I still do not regret it because I have gained a lot of muscle mass and strength, depression has gotten better, I am more confident in myself, when e2 is in range my sex drive is way better, and I don't have to worry about having low T and not getting the results I could if I was on T.
    Thank you very much. And.. can I ask you why did you go on TRT?

Quote Originally Posted by *Johnny* View Post
    Thank you very much. And.. can I ask you why did you go on TRT?
    Total T was in the 200's and a I was tired all the time, had a really hard time putting on mass, and had some depression
    Do you even Lift likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by janmar View Post
    A quick question for you, you signed up in 2003? Wow I guess you don't come here too often.
    I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) now although I am cycyling it. I don't know what your fear is how old are you?
    i run my own testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) ,why do you need a doctor,what if you were somewhere like me where its not in the cards.i guess i could go to the vet and pretend to be a horse with a limp dik.lol

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by *Johnny* View Post
    So.. there are too main problems with it? Pinning and possible life sterility? Anything else?

Really appreciate your time spend answering me.
    Thats at least from what I have noticed. Some say acne which was no change for me. Problem is I think the more you do the actual amount I mean every time and along with everything else the likely hood of more problems. I think if you do a straight up 100mg E06 days the less problems you will have. I was going 160mg E6D and more issues as far as bloating and such. A lot of people say do an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but the more things you combine the more chasing of hormones you will have.

TRT is a lifestyle to a certain extent, it wont be just pop a pill and boom its gone. Everybody reacts differently to the stuff as well. Once you get a set on a regimen that is suitable I think youll find it not to bad, as I think once you are there blood work is going to be every 6 months and at most every 90 days. Once you start plan on it taking 2-6 months depending on your doctor and body to get it straight. Once your on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) your on it for life specially the longer you go. Google Testosterone cypionate or ethanate you'll see all the side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by MeatHead96 View Post
    This shit is no game, being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) comes with a lot of pros and cons. I've been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) blast and cruise for two years now. I still havn't gotten my e2 where I want it. Keep playing with doses, it drops too low your libido drops, joints ache, ED, etc. Goes too high you have bloat, more acne, I get emotional like a little bitch. Your balls shrink, for me I have gotten acne all over my body and am now on accutane for that. You have to give blood frequently to bring down iron count (can't on accutane). You have to get bloodwork frequently to check lipids, hormone levels, cbc, etc. My blood pressure went up so now I take a bunch of natural supplements for my BP and cholesterol to help keep them in range. Despite all of this I still do not regret it because I have gained a lot of muscle mass and strength, depression has gotten better, I am more confident in myself, when e2 is in range my sex drive is way better, and I don't have to worry about having low T and not getting the results I could if I was on T.
    I could not agree more with everything Meathead said. I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for years and you nailed all the pros and cons. The worst for me is the loss of libido and ED that comes from the whole testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) process. Sometimes its no problem, other times it is pretty bad. I am not convinced it is just from estrogen. My theory is the lack of daily LH and FSH pluses. Normally your pituitary releases LH and FSH 1x a day to induce test production and release from the testis, but this is lost with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), so the entire system is constantly off with no LH or FSH release ever, hence no cyclical regulation as would normally occur in vivo.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Moppy1 View Post
    I could not agree more with everything Meathead said. I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for years and you nailed all the pros and cons. The worst for me is the loss of libido and ED that comes from the whole testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) process. Sometimes its no problem, other times it is pretty bad. I am not convinced it is just from estrogen. My theory is the lack of daily LH and FSH pluses. Normally your pituitary releases LH and FSH 1x a day to induce test production and release from the testis, but this is lost with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), so the entire system is constantly off with no LH or FSH release ever, hence no cyclical regulation as would normally occur in vivo.
    yeah I dont buy the High E and libido either. When I had the highest E at least high for me I had a 24/7 wood

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information