Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ocdude
  • 1 Post By tesseract
  • 1 Post By meeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Novice
    Default clomid and sex drive?
    i ve heard that clomid increase ur test and libido and brings back ur balls to normal...i ven't recovered from my last cycle dbol only its been a year and im advised to go with clomid for a month....what do u guys say?

Say what does it hurt to try? Clomid is cheap and effective at doing what you've just asked. Too bad you didn't ask this question before running dbol and then waiting a year to decide you want your balls to work again. Good luck brother!
    Jack Tors likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Why did you wait a year? You don't like sex? You like having no gains and no libido and basically being a woman while doing heaps of damage to your body? Reading posts on this board depresses me and horrifies me at the same time. How can someone be so dumb? Google alone will answer most of your questions about steroids. Anyway no use in telling you you are stupid, you probably know this and your recovery will be hell,that is, if recovery is possible. You shut down your HPTA, LH and FSH, and they haven't worked in a year, bringing them back up will not be a matter of weeks, i'd try clomid for about 8 months to a year if your test is still in the shitter go to a doc. Dbol is a strong steroid and not very forgiving. I still hope you can recover if not you will have testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of your life.
    letsgetyolked likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder meeeeeeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    I hope things work out for you!!
    Good luck my friend!
    paki munda likes this.

Novice
    i kept using other stuff like natural test booster etc....and tell u what yes i was so dumb i regret doing cycle without proper search...

Novice
    at one point when i was on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) i felt like im back to 100% but when i came off things started to get worse

Well an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) was suppressing your estrogen levels, so when you got off, you had an estrogen rebound and likely were moody, depressed, etc. I'd suggest looking into HCG and clomid. But at this point I feel the damage may be done. If thats the case you're stuck with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life.

You should probably go to a doctor and get your hormone levels checked.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by paki munda View Post
    i kept using other stuff like natural test booster etc....and tell u what yes i was so dumb i regret doing cycle without proper search...
    For your information: NATURAL TEST BOOSTERS ARE A CROCK OF SHIT. NEVER USE THEM,EVER!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tesseract View Post
    For your information: NATURAL TEST BOOSTERS ARE A CROCK OF SHIT. NEVER USE THEM,EVER!!!!!!!!
    I agree that natural test boosters are no good. There is nothing scientifically sound in their ingredients, for any of them, that should produce an effect. HCG is best to restore testis and natural production, but could take 6 months plus. Clomid might help as well (but there is less on this medically speaking).

i ve heard that clomid increase ur test and libido and brings back ur balls to normal...i ven't recovered from my last cycle dbol only its been a year and im advised to go with clomid for a month....what do u guys say?
    after a year you woudl have recoverd what you could have with or without PCT.
    if you dont do a PCT is dosnt mean you are not going to recover, it means its going to be harder and take longer.
    but after 1 year you might just have lost test levles and need ot be on hrt.
    how do you even know? did you ge t a blood test?
    dont tell me its because you are depressed that could be a couse ir a side effect. you need blood tests.

you can do a small pct with clomid to see if you feel better.
    I mean its always an option. buit a blood test beofre and after would still be good.
    I HIGHLY rec you grab a bottle of Clomi from RUI-products and study it.
    again after a year , if you have not touched any hormones then you probibly are not goign to recover anymore so. you may have just been liek that already or it may have been going to happen regardless.

Good luck man

Thread Information