Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Best time of day to take anavar
    Hi,

Just a quick question.

I understand anavar has a life of about 8-9 hours in the body. So i'm wondering what time of the day would be best to take them (1x 50mg a day).

For example i work out at 6pm on an evening, would it be best to take it in the morning when i wake up or around lunch time 2pm. Or i've heard natural test is highest in the first 30mins of sleep, would it be best to take an hour before bed?

Or does it not really matter?

Rookie
    In my opinion I would say to take 25mg twice a day. One mid morning and one @ one hour before you workout. I have found for best results with Anavar (var) for me 80mg a day is the magic number. More than 80mg gives me problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mg2012 View Post
    Hi,

Just a quick question.

I understand ana Anavar (var) has a life of about 8-9 hours in the body. So i'm wondering what time of the day would be best to take them (1x 50mg a day).

For example i work out at 6pm on an evening, would it be best to take it in the morning when i wake up or around lunch time 2pm. Or i've heard natural test is highest in the first 30mins of sleep, would it be best to take an hour before bed?

Or does it not really matter?

Rookie
    Hey,

Cheers for the advice, I only have 50mg tablets so that's not really an option. I don't want to take 100mg a day.

So if you had to take 50mg at one go when would it be?

If they are tabs u can break them in half... If u really just want to take them once, take it two hours before ur workout.
    Last edited by mistah187; 08-25-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Damnit I'm Gettin tired of seeing people say to split capsules up. Don't do this... The are powders/fillers in these capsules. You will NOT get an even dose. I would do one cap per day. This is my opinion... If you wanna do it, go ahead.

Mistah I normally see you contribute a lot around here so don't think I'm just trying to flame you. Have you ever split up caps before?

No I never have. I have 25 mg caps I just take three times a day. I actually had a brain fart on the fillers. I agree with u splitting them is prob a bad idea.

Rookie
    They are indeed tablets not capsules. Never thought of breaking them up lol cheers for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    No I never have. I have 25 mg caps I just take three times a day. I actually had a brain fart on the fillers. I agree with u splitting them is prob a bad idea.
    Me too. That's the best way to solve the problem.. Thinking ahead.

I have this image in my head of the OP with a razor blade and a mirror splitting up some lines. Lol

Rookie
    Actually now u have suggested breaking them up would there be any major difference between 50mg and 75mg? I was considering 50mg in the morning and 25mg an hour before work out

If u have never done Anavar (var) start with 50. If u want to bump it I would do three across the day to keep levels steady. Or two before ur workout one in the am. Like I said I prefer three throughout the day though.

Damn I just posted a similar thread before I saw this. I have the capsules so no way to split and too dont want to go 100mg being my first time with Anavar (var) and also they are as expensive as fuck!

If u have never done Anavar (var) start with 50. If u want to bump it I would do three across the day to keep levels steady. Or two before ur workout one in the am. Like I said I prefer three throughout the day though.
    3 caps would equal 150mg. Start with 50 op.

Rookie
    It is indeed my first steroid cycle.

Been working out about 2 years now, just wanting something to give me a bit of a boost over the next yea/ year and half, then possibly going onto test.

I do have a pct (nolva and clomid) to run after the 11 weeks cycle of 50mg of ana Anavar (var) . I'll also be taking 2x 175mg of milk thistle a day - i know the pct and milk thistle is not really necessary to run, but better to be safe than sorry eh?

My question is.. could i do: 4 weeks of 50mg, then 4 weeks of 75mg, then 3 weeks of 50mg - with it being my first cycle... or is it best to stick to 50mg throughout?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by anewguy View Post
    3 caps would equal 150mg. Start with 50 op.
    think he meant if i was splitting the tabs into 25mg then to do 3x 25mg a day - 75mg

Hey man I didn't realize you weren't using test. Forget everything we said!

Don't do this... You say a year or year and a half?! You shouldn't use orals without test for even a day. You will seriously mess up your hormones. Please do some more research. Var only cycle are for women only.

Don't just listen to someone that may tell you that it's okay because it's why you want to hear.

Rookie
    Hey man I didn't realize you weren't using test. Forget everything we said!

Don't do this... You say a year or year and a half?! You shouldn't use orals without test for even a day. You will seriously mess up your hormones. Please do some more research. Var only cycle are for women only.

Don't just listen to someone that may tell you that it's okay because it's why you want to hear.
    Your right, think i do need to do a bit more research before i start it.

But surely any steroid can mess up your hormones, hence the post cycle therapy (pct) to restart it? Plus i thought anavar doesn't shut it down completely

Yes that's what a post cycle therapy (pct) is for. But you don't want to be shut down (yes Anavar (var) shut you down) during the cycle. If you aren't producing test, you need to inject it.

Glad that you plan to research it more. Good call bro

Rookie
    Yes that's what a post cycle therapy (pct) is for. But you don't want to be shut down (yes Anavar (var) shut you down) during the cycle. If you aren't producing test, you need to inject it.

Glad that you plan to research it more. Good call bro
    Cheers for your input, it's appreciated.

Final question, you say i should be on test injections, so what would the point be in taking ana Anavar (var) along side it? Surely you would get all the test you need from injecting?

Get big or get big trying Atomsk's Avatar
    is Anavar (var) really good for sprinters? would Anavar (var) +Winstrol+Test CYp be a good cycle for a sprinter?

Rookie

Final question, you say i should be on test injections, so what would the point be in taking anavar along side it? Surely you would get all the test you need from injecting?
    Orals work on your body differently.. research does everyone good Ive been doing lots and still barely know as much I want to

This is why u shouldn't post advise too early in the morning. I was half asleep on the iPad not even paying attention to how many posts this guy had or what else he was taking. Lol

Final question, you say i should be on test injections, so what would the point be in taking anavar along side it? Surely you would get all the test you need from injecting?
    Different compounds effect the body differently. For basic cycles where test is the base, you can think of orals as being the icing on the cake.

Get big or get big trying Atomsk's Avatar
    take it about 2 hours before you workout and you should be fine.

just split your dosage up
    if running 50mg a day, do 25mg in the am, and 25mg in the pm
    simple bro, if it is good Anavar (var) , 50mg would be just fine to run bro, but def run it with test in your system bro, dont do a Anavar (var) only cycle!

The problem is that he has 50mg caps.

Thread Information