Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Get Some
Thread:

T-BOL or D-BOL?

Rookie
    T-BOL or D-BOL?
    People who have used both compounds. Which do you prefer and why? Which one would be more beneficial for size, and keeping gains?
    Thanks!
    Sack
    Last edited by Sack; 08-23-2012 at 12:49 AM.

from what you want probably tbol it will have lot less water which isn't gonna stay when you stop taking it

Tbol because I love being shredded year round.

Tbol is kind of in between Anavar (var) & Dbol. Dbol you get the size and bloat, Tbol less bloat, more hard gains, and Anavar (var) is hard gains and strength.

Of course your diet and routine is going to largely determine what you keep...you will loose most of what you gain on Dbol due to you loosing the water weight. And you won't see much out of Anavar (var) unless your b/f% is low. So if you don't have low b/f and you're looking to keep gains, Tbol IMO would be the easier/better choice.

I am banned!
    If I cheat and eat a pizza on a sunday, by monday afternoon I see the ridiculous amount of water I retained from the sodium/bad carbs. For this reason dbol is not my choice. I can turn into a marshmellow really fast if my sodium/sugar is not in check. Running dbol will only help in all the wrong ways if your not going all out with a mass gaining cycle. Constantly battling water/bloat is not worth the size/strength for me anyways. Tbol is great all around for putting muscle on while mainting a lean phsique. Or bulking without the insane bloat and loss of gains when you stop.

I'm two weeks into Tbol/Test E... No bloating to speak of and while I can't claim any gains yet, there's definitely a fuller, Harder feeling to my muscles already. Strength is up just slightly, as I can power through the last reps without struggling nearly as much as I used to. Time to up the weight!

this thread makes me want to drop the dbol i just picked up. ha.. anyone wanna trade for some tbol

I am banned!
    I personally started to hate the bloat/water retention look I get during my offseason when I competed naturally. Creatine+high carbs+fats to get bulky natural leaves me with 30 extra pounds of shit. I'm stronger and look bigger in a T-shirt. But loose alot of definition because of the layer of water/fat surrounding my muscle, and the big bloated belly feeling everyday gets old. It's all part of dieting though.

The Fucking Tard
    Tbol is the best choice here if you're looking for a recomp style look. If you want to compare them I'd say 30mg Dbol gives a similar effect to 60mg tbol. Both will provide great gains but nothing beats dbol for pure size except really high dose anadrol. So, if you don't want the bloat then go with tbol.

If I here one more person say that you "lose most of your gains after dbol" i'm gonna flip the fuck out! Yes, some of the gains are water, but not "most." To use the word "most" is completely irresponsible and obviously those people have no idea what they are talking about. You're telling me that in a test/dbol cycle in which you gain 15+lbs in the first 4-5 weeks of using dbol, that you will somehow lose 10+ lbs or more over the next couple weeks? even though you are on test as well? STOP DEMONIZING DBOL! It was the most revolutionary product when it came out and guess what, still nothing beats it for size today. If you don't want to bloat simply cut back on your salt intake. Also, most people fail to realize that the water you gain is not just limited to the subQ tissue, but also connective tissue.... it's like built in padding for your joints. It makes a lot of sense because your connective tissue lags benind in growth compared to your muscles, so that is the first thing to be injured/have pain. This is why you see the pros have a bulking season and then cut down. It's too much of a strain on your connective tissue to try to stay dry and hard while putting on mass. This has been proven time and time again.

So, if you're just looking to add a few lbs or nice boost to your workouts/strength, then tbol or Anavar (var) is fine. If you want to gain some serious weight, you'll get a few nice lbs from tbol but look for more of it to come in the middle of the cycle from test. If you can handle a little bloat and know how to eat and train properly then dbol may be a better choice for you. Just 20mg of dbol ED is all I need to grow, that number may be 30-40mg for others.
    noway55 likes this.

uniquemicals
Thread Information