Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 25 of 25
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ErectusMaximus
  1. #1
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    Arrow Best cyle for my sport?
    Hopefully someone will have the answer.....

    I compete in the sport of armwrestling. For this, I need explosion, strength, and endurance. But most importantly, I need the MOST amount of strength gain, with the LEAST amount of water retention (to make my weight class.) I do not need anything that would be considered "physique changing"....just alot of power, and no weight gain. IF THIS IS EVEN POSSIBLE?

    Any suggestions? I'm sure some will suggest Tren .

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    over there
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    have you ever cycled anything before?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    over there
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    I read somewhere that halotestin pre-workout will give you amazing strength with minimal shutdown so its possible to run halo only pre-workout.. I have no experience with halo, hopefully a vet can chime in...I know powerlifters use it before a meet but they're also running test, tren, dbol

    If you have never cycled anything you should only be looking at testosterone.. it won't blow you up if you keep your diet in check and run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromataze inhibitor) along side it

  4. #4
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    I read somewhere that halotestin pre-workout will give you amazing strength with minimal shutdown so its possible to run halo only pre-workout.. I have no experience with halo, hopefully a vet can chime in...I know powerlifters use it before a meet but they're also running test, tren, dbol

    If you have never cycled anything you should only be looking at testosterone.. it won't blow you up if you keep your diet in check and run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromataze inhibitor) along side it
    I've ran test and D-bol once (long ass time ago), then I've done tren E and Tren A (solo), Winstrol (winny) (solo), and Halotestin & Tren. Halo is BY FAR the best I find for my sport!!! It's just SUPER hard to find and pricey!

  5. #5
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    I screwed myself once, and did Tren with no post cycle therapy (pct). My nips still get sore to this day. BIG MISTAKE! So I'm prone to gyno, and i REALLY want to run the right stuff with no effects (no matter the price!)

  6. #6
    Novice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    3
    Testosterone/EQ/Tren I would do 200/600/400 with halo-testin dosed on heavy workouts and pre-matches.My go2stack for handball (thankfully I tolerate tren VERY well)

  7. #7
    All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    5
    GL, I see this ending in catastrophic shoulder injury. I would find a new hobby.
    ardbeg and StoliFTW like this.

  8. #8
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    The injury's occur 99% of the time with novice guys (luckily!!) because they do not pull correctly.

    Which type of Test should I run with the tren? Is there one that keeps weight off better than others?

  9. #9
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    IMG_2005.jpg

    Also, can you tell me much about this type of Tren??? (Called Tren EX by X-treme Pharma.) It looks like a typical Tren Enanthate, but I never heard of this brand. I scooped it up for a rainy day.
    Last edited by randy_mar; 08-22-2012 at 12:51 PM.

  10. #10
    Novice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    3
    No idea about the brand but since you're running tren-e, might as well get some test-e for less injection frequency.

    If you're getting EQ that could also work out well but the injection volume would be something to consider.

    I.E test-e/tren-e 100mg/200mg= 1.5ml twice a week (if the test-e is 200mg and not 300mg)
    EQ at 300mg would be 1ml twice a week, so 2.5ml twice a week is do-able with very little pip.
    Im only suggesting EQ because it can really help with your endurance

  11. #11
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    Awesome! I'll work on getting me some Test E. I just have to watch my diet, because I don't want to pack on any pounds.
    I think i'll talk my chances on endurance to encounter less injections (so i will opt out for the EQ!) This may be a really dumb question, but can I mix the Test E and Tren E in the same syringe? (Only 2 inj per week)

    Also, i'm prone to gyno. I do have letro and Nolv on hand, but what else do you suggest (if any), and how should I go about my pct?

  12. #12
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED vibrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by randy_mar View Post
    Awesome! I'll work on getting me some Test E. I just have to watch my diet, because I don't want to pack on any pounds.
    I think i'll talk my chances on endurance to encounter less injections (so i will opt out for the EQ!) This may be a really dumb question, but can I mix the Test E and Tren E in the same syringe? (Only 2 inj per week)

    Also, i'm prone to gyno. I do have letro and Nolv on hand, but what else do you suggest (if any), and how should I go about my pct?
    yes, you can mix different gear into the same syringe.

    I would also look at adding var, its adds decent strength gains but very little mass if any. Diet is key though.
    http://www.labpe.com/?referrer=CNWR_2221329406037
    Click link^^ and place an order. discount code IMVibrant

  13. #13
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    Yea, I've heard good things about Anavar (var) too. I have about 1000mg on me, (which is nearly nothing for a guy) - Stuff is so darn pricey though!

  14. #14
    All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    5
    Yeah Anavar (var) is expensive imo also. Test/tren/ Anavar (var) is a nice cycle for what you want to do, but i think test and tren will work just fine. Not a fan of Anavar (var) .

    If your using tren I would suggest getting some caber or parmi too, just fyi prami makes me violently ill! I hear that a lot with prami so maybe try for caber and only get prami if you cant find what you want.

    As far as the letro as an ai.... I'm not gonna say you cant use it as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but it is very very potent. I can't speak for everyone, but I like arimidex but I will try aromasin next cycle. I too am a little estro sensitive and on harder cycles the arimidex may not have enough kick. I did use letro on my last cycle, but not as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). If I flared up too much I would kick it down with the letro. In like 3 days it kicks the symptoms ass.

    GL and be safe man! I have seen ppl get hurt armwrestling before and I am not willing to do it anymore. I can see how a novice gets hurt vs a pro though.

  15. #15
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectusMaximus View Post
    Yeah Anavar (var) is expensive imo also. Test/tren/ Anavar (var) is a nice cycle for what you want to do, but i think test and tren will work just fine. Not a fan of Anavar (var) .

    If your using tren I would suggest getting some caber or parmi too, just fyi prami makes me violently ill! I hear that a lot with prami so maybe try for caber and only get prami if you cant find what you want.

    As far as the letro as an ai.... I'm not gonna say you cant use it as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but it is very very potent. I can't speak for everyone, but I like arimidex but I will try aromasin next cycle. I too am a little estro sensitive and on harder cycles the arimidex may not have enough kick. I did use letro on my last cycle, but not as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). If I flared up too much I would kick it down with the letro. In like 3 days it kicks the symptoms ass.

    GL and be safe man! I have seen ppl get hurt armwrestling before and I am not willing to do it anymore. I can see how a novice gets hurt vs a pro though.
    Yea, i'll probably stick to the tren/test. Adding the Anavar (var) is too rich for my blood!
    So, basically I could use the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during the cycle, and Nolvo after? One question....when would I use the Prami, and how much?

    FYI: I've heard three bone breaks in armwrestling...worst sound in my life! Sounding like snapping a branch over your knee.

  16. #16
    Amateur Bodybuilder Moppy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    567
    Rep Power
    3
    I was a hard core powerlifter and did AAS for strength only. Tren was by far the best for me, with test on board as well. I also have heard that Halo is great for strength but never tried it. Could mix that in too.

    So, if you go with Tren, I would stay clear or Prami and Caber. Prami is a horrible drug and It made me sick and weak and tired. Caber comes with a risk of heart valve degradation with extended use. Two very serious issues with both drugs. But there is a solution as ErectusMax suggested.......Letrozole. It is the only thing that works for my nips when on Tren. Arimidex, etc does not do the trick. I have taken letro for years, but at half the dosage, and it has kept my nips perfect, and at the least sign of flare up, more letro shuts it down. The downside for me is probably loss of libido with letro. BUT IF YOU WANT to rule the arm wrestling world, how often do you really need to get laid?

  17. #17
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    I've done Halo, and it's by far the best thing I've tried for strength and rage. It was incredible (aside from the headaches.) - Its just tough to find in my area. My local sources who say they can get ANYTHING, all of sudden can't when I mention Halo lol.

    I've taken letro before (even at full dosage) and never had a libido problem LUCKILY! Will the letro hinder any gains if I take a small dosage throughout the cycle?
    Last edited by randy_mar; 08-24-2012 at 11:16 AM.

  18. #18
    Pro Bodybuilder Harnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,489
    Rep Power
    14
    I would run a straight fairly high level of test. although eq is known to make you nasty and aggressive, especially when they designed it for race horses.

  19. #19
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    I thought about the EQ, but trying to avoid the extra injections.

  20. #20
    Amateur Bodybuilder Moppy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    567
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by randy_mar View Post
    I've done Halo, and it's by far the best thing I've tried for strength and rage. It was incredible (aside from the headaches.) - Its just tough to find in my area. My local sources who say they can get ANYTHING, all of sudden can't when I mention Halo lol.

    I've taken letro before (even at full dosage) and never had a libido problem LUCKILY! Will the letro hinder any gains if I take a small dosage throughout the cycle?
    Letro does not seem to hurt my strength gains, but its hard to compare cause I always take Letro. I have gotten really strong though (while taking letro). I did get myself some Halo, so will be trying that soon as well.

  21. #21
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    I just took halo by itself and it was outrageous (at 30-40mg ed) I bet stacking it with tren/test...you might turn green

  22. #22
    Job Title: Bad Ass Shaun47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    7
    Way to steal my avatar.......it does look good huh

  23. #23
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun47 View Post
    Way to steal my avatar.......it does look good huh
    HA!! I'll have to "1-up" ya and try to find a better one!
    Last edited by randy_mar; 08-24-2012 at 01:22 PM.

  24. #24
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    Does anyone think adding Halotestin in with Tren E/Test E would be legit?

    If so, should i start the halo later in the cycle? (Since you usually can only run halo 4-wks anyway)

  25. #25
    Novice randy_mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South (USA)
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by randy_mar View Post
    Does anyone think adding Halotestin in with Tren E/Test E would be legit?

    If so, should i start the halo later in the cycle? (Since you usually can only run halo 4-wks anyway)

    Anyone?

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By Chad17 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 04:23 PM
  2. By BAGOFHAMMERS in forum The Exclusive Sports Talk Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2005, 02:49 AM
Tags for this Thread
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  



juicepump







need to build muscle





3Js Nutrition Network