Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    D-bol use and losing cutness?
    Hey everybody. I'm 26, 195 pounds and 5' 10". This will be my second cycle. I used test prop the first time round and gained a solid 19 pounds after post cycle therapy (pct). I'm pretty cut up as it is. If I were to run test prop at 150 mg's eod for about 10 weeks and d-bol at 50 mg's ed for the first 4 weeks, would I lose the cutness I have in my arms and back due to the dbol? Or would it just make me look bulkier and bigger, but still keeping the cutness with a huge bulking diet?

Thanks guys.

You might loss a little definition "water retention" but, once you drop the dbol it will come back with in a week or so. You can also do as i do and run a low dose of adex, takes care of the water retention. Sounds like your more like me, i love being shredded year round

Primordial Performance - HereToStudy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooJack View Post
    Hey everybody. I'm 26, 195 pounds and 5' 10". This will be my second cycle. I used test prop the first time round and gained a solid 19 pounds after post cycle therapy (pct). I'm pretty cut up as it is. If I were to run test prop at 150 mg's eod for about 10 weeks and d-bol at 50 mg's ed for the first 4 weeks, would I lose the cutness I have in my arms and back due to the dbol? Or would it just make me look bulkier and bigger, but still keeping the cutness with a huge bulking diet?

Thanks guys.
    You could use an additional hormone to keep that hard/dry look, even with the dbol....Masteron or AndroHard, a prohormone to DHT, would both fit the bill well, the benefit is they will contribute to your progress moreso than simply adding an AI.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You could use an additional hormone to keep that hard/dry look, even with the dbol....Masteron or AndroHard, a prohormone to DHT, would both fit the bill well, the benefit is they will contribute to your progress moreso than simply adding an AI.
    Its only his second cycle, kinda early to be running all kinds of different hormones dont you think? An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like adex at a low dose like say .25mg eod would have no negative effects on his gains.

Yeah just take the Adex. I have had good success with water retention on Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I myself am staring at Dbol and TEST E cycle finishing with Prop and Im not the least bit worried about Water Retention because like Pit says its temporary at Best

dbol is for bulking up with that comes water even with a AI..If u wanna be cut up dont use dbol use var

if youre estro prone youd be better off running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) regardless. If you do run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that will help with bloat, but don't expect dbol to help make you look cut

Quote Originally Posted by PITBULLLOCK View Post
    Its only his second cycle, kinda early to be running all kinds of different hormones dont you think? An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like adex at a low dose like say .25mg eod would have no negative effects on his gains.
    Both Masteron and AndroHard would not add any complication to the cycle, and concerning libido, energy, etc.. would most likely make the experience smoother. It is not like I recommended he add in Trenbolone.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Both Masteron and AndroHard would not add any complication to the cycle, and concerning libido, energy, etc.. would most likely make the experience smoother. It is not like I recommended he add in Trenbolone.
    Maybe im just old school but for a second cycle it sounds like way to many hormones. I mean its all about getting to know how your body and how it reacts to different compounds. If he introduces these "new" hotmones to his body how will he know which hormone is doing what? This is why imo it is best only to introduce one new hormone per cycle, this way if any sides occur the user knows exactly which hormone to blame and act accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by that_guy12 View Post
    idk man but most of us are guys here, if you're losing cuteness maybe it's cause you're gaining too much bloat, but once again all guys here, you could always go to yahoo and ask the people there to rate your face out of 10 or whatever, before and after
    That is funny right there. Cutness /cuteness

Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    dbol is for bulking up with that comes water even with a AI..If u wanna be cut up dont use dbol use var
    2x

Quote Originally Posted by PITBULLLOCK View Post
    I agree on adex but i myself like proviron or mast added to my test cycles and i dont think it would add harm in this case.
    I would rec 25-50mg proviron ed start to end or maste (start to end, end before post cycle therapy (pct) of course)

I am banned!
    If you don't want nearly as much bloat...Than use tbol for fuck sake. Research and compare the 2. You'll see why.

The Fucking Tard
    Androhard, lol hahahaha.... sorry that just makes me laugh that someone would suggest that as a valid addition

Nothing against you if you like that product... it's just a complete waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by KangarooJack View Post

Thanks guys.
    in my humble opinion you can't have it both ways usually. even with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) I still get the water retention with D-Bol. it's kind of a trade off for that size and strength it provides. having said that, some people are lucky and manage to keep most of their definition with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). not me, but I like the feeling of D-Bol power and extra size, abs don't usually show through a shirt....lol just run it man, your definition will come back as soon as you drop the D. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Get Some View Post
    Androhard, lol hahahaha.... sorry that just makes me laugh that someone would suggest that as a valid addition

Nothing against you if you like that product... it's just a complete waste of time
    In what way? It is a prohormone to DHT, a hormone that isn't commonly available in it's original form, and instead similar hormones are usually used. We have seen in bloodwork that estrogen is controlled by the use of the product, and anecdotal feedback almost always raves about the increase in libido. In fact, out of all of our products, it has always been the number one product used by those running injectable AAS or on TRT.

uniquemicals
Thread Information