Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By R1rider
  • 1 Post By noway55
  • 1 Post By Jablesjables
    Junior Bodybuilder
    First cycle question
    I will b doing test prop at 150mg eod and test E at 600 mg ew. I plan on eating 3500 cals to 5000 cals a day and my goals r to build as much strength, and mass ( mostly lean, but i lil fat may b fine ) as possible. I also have a little belly i want to lose. My stats

201 lbs
    25 yr old
    15 - 20 percent bf
    6 ft

My question is, should i do an hr of INTEnSE cardio every morning? I have the insanity workout and most ppl say it is p90x on crack. You only use your body weight for the excersizes as well. Will that hurt my gains? Does the time of day for the cardio even matter?

just a Lil guy!!!
    Why you running test p and e? Test is test. I can see if your running test p just to kickstart but you didn't flatly that info out. What days ate you pinning and how much?

I am banned!
    You can not build muscle without progressive overload it is physically impossible, why would you consider doing cardio on bulk, it's pointless eating kcals then using them up on cardio and no you're not gonna lose fat from cardio eating 3500-5000 kcals a day, ever seen a fat person usualy a women go to the gym 5 times a week brag about how long they spent on the treadmill yet they look the same size everytime you see them? It's because diet determines fat loss..... Who is "most people" the company that pays people to give reviews on how awesome it is when in reality it sucks?. All the greatest bodybuilders that ever lived, infact just people who gained muscle did not do do it by using their own bodyweight, they bought a gym membership and lifted heavy.

If you're not prepared to go to the gym and lift weights on a standard lifting routine then please send me your gear, I would hate to see it go to waste, I'll PM you my address details.
    My friend said she saw the insanity advert at 4am on a crappy channel selling it for 99 ... I never knew people believed them sort of adverts, guess I was wrong.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Well, i have 3 friends that lost over 15 lbs on it in 5 weeks. Thats y i bought it. And they did not change their diet. I lost 1 lb in 5 days on it and my doc said that my low T of 179 will make it very hard to lose weight. And ive been lifting for two and a half yrs. i will keep going for sure. I just wasnt sure if i should have thrown in some cardio on a bulking stage. Ad " some ppl " r my friends that have done both. Lol

Amateur Bodybuilder
    So you want to cut AND bulk on a test only cycle???? Isn't that pretty impossible???? you need to choose 1 or the other.

Junior Bodybuilder
    K man. Ill bulk. My doc said that test will cause fat loss and muscle building at the same time. Thats y i wasnt sure if there was any way to do both. Eating lean in high amounts and cardio. Lol. Just wanted to clear that up. Thankx alot man. Ill keep the cardio out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Jablesjables View Post
    I will b doing test prop at 150mg eod and test E at 600 mg ew. I plan on eating 3500 cals to 5000 cals a day and my goals r to build as much strength, and mass ( mostly lean, but i lil fat may b fine ) as possible. I also have a little belly i want to lose. My stats

201 lbs
    25 yr old
    15 - 20 percent bf
    6 ft

My question is, should i do an hr of INTEnSE cardio every morning? I have the insanity workout and most ppl say it is p90x on crack. You only use your body weight for the excersizes as well. Will that hurt my gains? Does the time of day for the cardio even matter?

its still a lot of juice. you don't need that much. test e @ 600mg OR test p @ 150 eod will be plenty.

keeping the bf low will all depend on your diet. eat clean, and lift heavy, none of this own body-weight crap. do squats, bench, deadlift and you will grow like a weed
    You mad Bro likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by You mad Bro View Post
    You can not build muscle without progressive overload it is physically impossible, why would you consider doing cardio on bulk, it's pointless eating kcals then using them up on cardio and no you're not gonna lose fat from cardio eating 3500-5000 kcals a day, ever seen a fat person usualy a women go to the gym 5 times a week brag about how long they spent on the treadmill yet they look the same size everytime you see them? It's because diet determines fat loss..... Who is "most people" the company that pays people to give reviews on how awesome it is when in reality it sucks?. All the greatest bodybuilders that ever lived, infact just people who gained muscle did not do do it by using their own bodyweight, they bought a gym membership and lifted heavy.

If you're not prepared to go to the gym and lift weights on a standard lifting routine then please send me your gear, I would hate to see it go to waste, I'll PM you my address details.
    My friend said she saw the insanity advert at 4am on a crappy channel selling it for 99 ... I never knew people believed them sort of adverts, guess I was wrong.
    Cardio is never pointless. Most people would benefit from a couple cardio sessions every week regardless of whether they are cutting or bulking just for the health benefits. Granted, overdoing cardio is definitely a recipe for disaster.
    You mad Bro likes this.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jablesjables View Post
    K man. Ill bulk. My doc said that test will cause fat loss and muscle building at the same time. Thats y i wasnt sure if there was any way to do both. Eating lean in high amounts and cardio. Lol. Just wanted to clear that up. Thankx alot man. Ill keep the cardio out of it
    Bro if you listen to people on here you're going to look better than you're mates and eventualy become one of the biggest in the gym, I can guarantee your mates did not put on 15 lbs of lean body mass in 5 weeks, . Having said that I've only been training 9 months and put on about 2 stone of sold muscle in that ammount of time, I'm 21.

How can you lose fat eating a calories surplus, think about it and cardio will only help burn off about 500 extra calories, you're doctor is correct testosterone increases fat loss and builds muscle, he was probably talking about a normal diet, not when you're eating so much and even then results of fat loss are still pretty small, you need to be eating a 500 kcal deficit to lose fat.

You're either cutting or bulking choose 1 or fail at both, don't do insanity do a gym routine and get a membership, make sure you do deadlifts and squats, don't do cardio unless you want to do it for the cardiovascular benefits but even then it will have some sort of set back on your bulking which is why I advise not to, heres a sample routine. (halfway down the page)

Aesthetically Pleasing: Aziz Shreddedshian Talks With Simplyshredded.com [Updated 2011] | SimplyShredded.com

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by noway55 View Post
    Cardio is never pointless. Most people would benefit from a couple cardio sessions every week regardless of whether they are cutting or bulking just for the health benefits. Granted, overdoing cardio is definitely a recipe for disaster.
    I know it has benefits bro and HIIT would be a better option rather than LISS I just didn't want to mention that to him because it sounded like he only wanted to the cardio for fat loss.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Thanks guys i have a gym mwmbership and i meant they lost 15 lbs. lol. But ill just save the cardio for another time. I will eat clean and work out hard. Bwnch, squat and dead lift heavy. Thanks again guys

I am banned!
    Losing fat is all down to diet bro, cardio only has a little impact. But we can talk about that on you're next cycle when your cutting, I'm sure you'll make a thread and like always I'll be there commenting good luck bro.

Rookie
    If you want to lose weight then drop the weight before you cycle.. switch up days, do cardio one day and heavy lifting the next. It would suck to be two months in your cycle and realize you don't want to be this big.
    And well diet is a obvious given no matter what your goal is
    Last edited by ShichYeah; 08-21-2012 at 10:41 AM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Right on. Thanks for the help guys. Im always looking for good info to help along the way. And thanks " you mad bro ". I look forward to your comments on my next cycle. Chances are, youll hear from me sooner than that. Lmao
    You mad Bro likes this.

Novice
    Is 15% acceptable to start a cycle?

Thread Information