Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bigherm2121
  • 1 Post By bigherm2121
    Opinions on my First Cycle Plan, Thanks!
    This is my plan for my first cycle, please let me know what you guys think, your input is greatly appreciated. Btw, the deca is just for joint relief, see my other thread.

1-12 Test-E 400 (200 2x wk)
    1-10 Deca 200 (100 2x wk)
    3-12 HCG 500 2x weekly
    1-12 Arimidex .5 ed

PCT: (Im counting days by days after last injection of test)
    Day 1-10 HCG 500 ed
    Day 14-35 Clomid 50 2x ed
    Day 36-42 Clomid 25 2x ed
    Day 1-14 Arimidex .5 ed

What are your guy's opinions on the way I'm running the HCG? / Am I running the Arimidex correctly during the PCT? / I was told I'd need something called bromo to keep off gyno while on deca, is that true? / Do I need nolva or is just clomid okay?...Also, Arimidex or Aromasin?

Sorry for all the questions, Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by Lankyfrank; 08-21-2012 at 03:53 AM.

Get nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). You need either caber or prami deca sides. Hcg looks good. Bump test up to 500mg.

You probably won't deca sides with that little but have it on hand just in case
    This was the.same cycle I was gonna do for joint support but found out deca is testable for 18 months

just a Lil guy!!!
    Drop the deca and run test only. This cycle is for an advanced user. The ideal first cycle is test only.
    rikta likes this.

just a Lil guy!!!
    Post stats!! Age weight height bf%

Ven: I was thinking about starting at 400 to see how I respond, then upping it to 500 wk 7-12, what do you think? So drop the clomid and run nolva? Why? Which would you recommend, prami or caber, and how would I run it?

Big: I'm 22, don't know my bf, 167, and 5'11''-6'. The reason I want to run deca is for my knee (past thread), and I also want to increase my bone density. Next year I will be in school and realistically won't be able to commit to a cycle until 8 years from now, so I want to do it this year.
    Last edited by Lankyfrank; 08-21-2012 at 06:21 PM.

Does caber .5 2-3x weekly sound right?
    Would I run it all the way through the cycle and PCT, or just during the first 11 weeks?
    Last edited by Lankyfrank; 08-21-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Run clomid and Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). He says drop the deca, test is usually what we recommend for first cycle but if its just for joint support and you are keeping it at 200 thats fine. You probably wont need the caber but have it on hand incase of sides. So basically dont run it until you have gyno that isnt going away with your Aromatase inhibitor (AI). YOu could probably get away with .5 adex EOD during your cycle. Not to sure about running caber all the way through PCT.

Amateur Bodybuilder traviswyliedime's Avatar
    test only first brotatoe! and you seem really light for someone of your height man...you could still get big with diet.
    btw what does your diet look like?

This is my usual daily diet, 10am cereal/couple eggs, noon meal, 2-3pm another meal, 5pm after work dinner rest, gym/shake, 2nd dinner after gym, 11 another meal usually just a bowl of pasta and chicken, 1am couple eggs couple slices of bread...I eat a ton, take like 5 sh**s a day its pretty annoying actually...

This is the link to the first thread i posted about why i want to take deca for my knee, steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/631254-deca-knee-first-cycle.html#post3123128
    ...Also I think Im light bc my bone density is low which is another reason I want to take deca, my moms side has a history of low bone density. I only have this year to do a cycle, in a year I start med school and won't be able to commit to a cycle until 7-8 years from now so thats another reason why I really want to just throw the deca in now.

Still recommend against the deca? If so, I'll legitimately consider cutting it out of the cycle. And thank you all of you for your input, I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Lankyfrank; 08-22-2012 at 03:39 AM.

just a Lil guy!!!
    Yes your a bit young as well. We say test only for the simple fact you do not know how your body reacts to these compounds. So with that being said if you start showing sides you will not know where its coming from. There are other things you can do for your joints like 6-10 gf fish oil helps out. I have a bad wheel and nothing helps more than Motrin. Keeps down the swelling and being in this field you beat yourself up and need some help. That's just the way it is.
    traviswyliedime likes this.

^^ i agree with Bigherm

skip the decca and run test only @5-600mg. just have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for the test and clomid, nolva and hcg for post cycle therapy (pct). decca needs to be run 14-16 weeks to see full benefits. by week 8 you start feeling it. it needs to be dosed at 2mg/lbs of body weight to be fully effective

talk to 3j, you could use some help in the diet dept

Thread Information