Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By brother bundy
    Novice
    Default Noob Question. Needle Depth
    Hey fellas, took my 3rd shot of test E today and was shaking like a little girl. I have always been a little scared of needles but didn't think that would bother me. The first pin a buddy did for me and there was virtually now PIP. The second I did myself and it went pretty easy, those were both with .22g. I bought some .23 1.5" and figured today would be a breeze like the second pin, wrong. I drew it out and was thinking, damn I'm shaky. I continued on, manned up and plugged away. Once I aspirated I was shaking like a pansy, I laughed and tried to keep steady while going slow. The needle was out maybe half of an inch at one point and I pushed it back in a little farther. I made sure to leave the needle in a few seconds and pulled it out.

I am just curious, how far does the needle really need to be in on a glute shot with 14% BF? It was only for a second but I want to make sure I am not losing any gear as I warm up to this pinning deal. I have some 1" 23g as well so maybe a quad shot will be in my future. That may be a little easier to control since it's right in front of me. Just hate to have too bad of a virgin muscle and not be able to do legs.

i like a 25x1 to the quad nice and easy you can sit and watch tv when u pinn
    rikta and jadakiss like this.

I push mine in the whole 1.5 when I pin glutes and I'm about your same bodyfat. Needle out then back in is sure to leave a sting tomorrow.

Novice
    I was pretty close to all the way in, aspirated and when I went back in is when my shaky ass hands started going and i was slowly backing out the needle a bit. I made sure to push it back in but was curious if I was wasting anything. I'll make sure and pin all the way down next time and may try out the quads next

Novice
    Quads will be much easier with 1"inch needle

Amateur Bodybuilder alexus hensicus's Avatar
    As a precaution you don't want full insertion due to the possibility of the needle breaking from the luer lock and being lost in your skin. Rare but possible.

Novice
    That's what I have heard so I try to keep a little bit showing but over exaggerated it on accident last night. I was curious at what point you were too far and injecting subq

Amateur Bodybuilder alexus hensicus's Avatar
    You don't want to subway inject test you want it in the muscle.

Rookie
    Ideally you want the oil in the muscle. It's really hard to say how deep it needs to be for an individual person. Every one is different and what might be deep enough for you might not be deep enough for someone else. Even if some of the oil went into the sub q area you will be fine. It will still do what it needs to do. Just take things slow and continue doing what you are doing. It will get easier the more you pin.

Rookie
    As far as quads go they are one of my favorite spots to pin. Everything is laid out right in front of you and it's easy to see what you are doing. Just make sure to pin the right area. I've never gotten any pain from the long esters like test e or c, but with prop that's a different story.

I am banned!
    Try delts bro.

Novice
    Thanks guys, I obviously know this is meant IM, that's why I was worried I pulled out too far. My left glute was comepltely painfree with a 22g 1.5. I didn't have anything else and that was my first jab. I poked it through the stopper 3 damn times and then jabbed myself. I figured that one would hurt later due to the big dull needle but no hardly any PIP and that's on a virgin muscle. I think I'll do left glute thursday and switch over to right quad on monday. I want to try delts YMB but after your thread I am a little weary

Amateur Bodybuilder MrMitcheyBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by claricae86 View Post
    Thanks guys, I obviously know this is meant IM, that's why I was worried I pulled out too far. My left glute was comepltely painfree with a 22g 1.5. I didn't have anything else and that was my first jab. I poked it through the stopper 3 damn times and then jabbed myself. I figured that one would hurt later due to the big dull needle but no hardly any PIP and that's on a virgin muscle. I think I'll do left glute thursday and switch over to right quad on monday. I want to try delts YMB but after your thread I am a little weary
    Stop worrying everytime you feel a bit of pain or a bit of blood comes out, it's just all part of the game. once you've finished your cycle you won't even be thinking about it. only worry if you get signs of infection.

Quote Originally Posted by claricae86 View Post
    Hey fellas, took my 3rd shot of test E today and was shaking like a little girl. I have always been a little scared of needles but didn't think that would bother me. The first pin a buddy did for me and there was virtually now PIP. The second I did myself and it went pretty easy, those were both with .22g. I bought some .23 1.5" and figured today would be a breeze like the second pin, wrong. I drew it out and was thinking, damn I'm shaky. I continued on, manned up and plugged away. Once I aspirated I was shaking like a pansy, I laughed and tried to keep steady while going slow. The needle was out maybe half of an inch at one point and I pushed it back in a little farther. I made sure to leave the needle in a few seconds and pulled it out.

I am just curious, how far does the needle really need to be in on a glute shot with 14% BF? It was only for a second but I want to make sure I am not losing any gear as I warm up to this pinning deal. I have some 1" 23g as well so maybe a quad shot will be in my future. That may be a little easier to control since it's right in front of me. Just hate to have too bad of a virgin muscle and not be able to do legs.
    brother I prefer rotating pinning between both glutes. I get too much pain in the quads for whatever reason, same with shoulders. If I could offer you a little advice I would say not to go the full 1 1/2 inch depth wise with the 23 but I find 23 the best for glutes. The aspirating is what fucks a lot of people up and they get all shaky and panic a little, people have said they went blind temporarily, deaf, you name it, when in actual fact they were probably on the verge of fainting....lol

lay down on your bed, couch, floor, whatever so the muscle is relaxed, make sure you alternate spots on both glutes, and laying down will keep the muscle relaxed. you're freaking yourself out, bottom line is what I'm saying.....lol it gets easier and eventually it's sad to say you will enjoy it a little after awhile, seriously...lol good luck

I use 1" for glutes, sometimes 1.5" Dont stress about it. Sometimes my 1.5 doesnt want to go all the way in (scar tissu maybe), its no prob...u ll get used to it!