Ok.. first my profile...
Gender: Male (last time I looked)
Weight: 58kg (yup, that little)
Body fat: 5% (yes, that low)
Gym Time: 2.5 years (first year mostly learning as a noob, 1.5 years following strict programs and doing pretty well strenghth wise -- but little mass gained as you can tell by stats)
I am basically a very hard-gainer, always have been a skinny runt throughout my life. But I decided about two and half years ago that I would finnaly do something to change that, to spite the fact that some say I will never change my genetic makeup and will simply not put on the weight I want.
Right, so after gyming my ass off, at least properly for 1 year now and having been on every damn suplement/mass gainer etc that the pharmacies sell, I have simply not seen the gains I want and have decided its time for drastic measures.
I decided to go see a doc and have my blood tested, everything came back 100%, liver, test, fsh, thyriod, yada yada yada.
So I had a long convo with the doc and I expressed my total unhappiness with my body and he eventually caved and explained that since my blood work is perfectly normal and the fact that my BMI is very very low (unhealthly underweight), he would be able to provide me legally with Depo-test steriod injections.
It was not easy, he tried to talk me out of it due to side effects etc and the fact that my wife and I were trying for a baby. So he told me, "I'll give you one injection now, go home and see how it goes and how you feel but chat to your wife about the potencial hazzards and then only decide and come back if you want to go-ahead).
Anyway, went home, next day ass was sore, (but I expected that), spoke with the wife, she wasnt happy until she was at least preggers, so we decided I'll wait till after she falls preggers... anyway, later in the week my testies shrank and climbed up and that freaked me out a bit too. I'm not sure as it was about 5 months ago he gave me the jab but I think it was 200mg.
So now its been 5 months and my wife is now 20weeks preggers and I'm now looking into roids again...
Having read up a bit I see all the info about PCT, estrogen inhibitors etc etc, now the doc never mentioned anything to me about this, just that he would put me on a 3 month cycle of test and that I would need to be off for 3 months before "considering" another 3 month course.
The following concerns me:
1. The fact that only one jab and my testies felt all weird a few days after?
2. The doc did not say I needed any estro inhibitors and other recovery type drugs?
Now onto the next two:
A huge guy at my gym who I have become friendly with has offered to get me dbol or Anapolon (whichever I prefer) and at reasonable prices (well the anapolon is a bit expensive but I dont mind).
I know most users would flame me if I say I am considering trying just dbol for a first timer's cycle (perhaps 4-6weeks).
So my questions:
1. Given that I'm a little freaked out about injecting myself and I'm a first timer, is it really that bad a thing to start my first ever roid cycle using orals only and on a very light dose, just to see how the body (and mind) react?
2. If I do go back to the doc and get him to give me a 3 month course of Depo, if used at 200mg a week, do I really have to take all those other "recovery" drugs like nova etc (and would I have to ask him to provide it, not sure where I would get them).
3. If I just did the D-Bol or Ana for a short cycle and low dose, again, do I have to take all the recovery juice or would a long off cycle suffice.
I am very much aware that I am a total noob, and long before I decide on doing ANYTHING my aim is to equip myself with alot more knowledge, and thus the reason I'm starting this thread.
Your help if much appreciated!
Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private