Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MN87
  • 1 Post By manu1433
  • 1 Post By Sir Anabolic
  • 1 Post By Hrad
    Rookie
    DBOL Alternative for bulking?
    Hi. Im just wondering whats a good alternative for dbol. When i used it in the past i got good results but im gyno pro and I dont want to spend more money on a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct). I was thinking that maybe Winstrol (winny) would be good although I know its used for "cutting" purposes. Or maybe tbol or something else?

I would focus of getting the money in order first.

Junior Bodybuilder
    tbol is a good alternative for dbol.Regarding the post cycle therapy (pct) it does not matter what AAS you use because all of them will shut you down so you will nee post cycle therapy (pct).Either you want it or not you have to spend some more money for post cycle therapy (pct).

I am banned!
    400mg of tren e ew for 14 week. Don't need no post cycle therapy (pct) or Aromatase inhibitor (AI) bro doesn't aramatise.

Not serious, you shouldn't be messing with any compounds without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or post cycle therapy (pct), I'm not even going to explain the reasons do some research.

Rookie
    thanks for your input guys. I didnt mean that I dont want to spend money on a post cycle therapy (pct). I'm just saying I dont want to spend more then I have to just because im gyno prone and get bloated easily. Its just i was curious if there were some alternatives with lower sides so my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (If needed) would be at a low dose so it can last a while. and for TBOL and/or winstrol would .25mg eod of arimidex and nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct) sound good? I mean the dex would most likely lower my estrogen to the point where once im done with the nolvadex i wouldnt have to worry about a estrogen rebound correct?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Anadrol is the first thing I thought of, similar to dbol and it doesn't aromatize, so an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) wouldn't do shit even if you get some.

That being said, post cycle therapy (pct) is always important, and you should def run Test as a base either way.
    You mad Bro likes this.

I am banned!
    The majority of steroids will convert to estrogen, so if you're gyno prone your either going to have to give up or take ancilleries to deal with it. Skipping through oral only cycles is a silly idea, I would suggest getting some letrazole on hand in case of gyno symptoms and run proper cycles.

If I was in your shoes, I would probally run test prop 500mg ew for 12 weeks and anavar for 8 weeks at 50mg, wouldn't touch winstrol heard it's bad for the joints!

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by MN87 View Post
    Anadrol is the first thing I thought of, similar to dbol and it doesn't aromatize, so an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) wouldn't do shit even if you get some.

That being said, post cycle therapy (pct) is always important, and you should def run Test as a base either way.
    thought about that too...only thing is that if he isn't running test he might as well kiss all of those gains goodbye....even more so than the dbol
    You mad Bro likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by manu1433 View Post
    thought about that too...only thing is that if he isn't running test he might as well kiss all of those gains goodbye....even more so than the dbol
    yeah, forget doing only orals and just go for test

anadrol

Rookie
    oh sh*t sorry. I meant to put that on there. im doing test at 250mg a week. the oral is on top of that. Im just curious though, if I were to run dbol at a lower dose say 20-30mg a day at a longer length of time would that work better then say 8weeks at 30-40+? yeah I was thinking drol as well but my friends ran it and they both ended up with horrid acne.

Quote Originally Posted by pony_boy View Post
    oh sh*t sorry. I meant to put that on there. im doing test at 250mg a week. the oral is on top of that. Im just curious though, if I were to run dbol at a lower dose say 20-30mg a day at a longer length of time would that work better then say 8weeks at 30-40+? yeah I was thinking drol as well but my friends ran it and they both ended up with horrid acne.
    Don't forget, just because your friends got bad acne, doesn't mean you will.
    You mad Bro likes this.

Novice
    Whatever you do, stay golden pony boy.
    You mad Bro likes this.

Some get anadrol induced gyno, which you won't know if you will get it til you try.

I'd stick with Anavar at 50-75mg. Or just run your test at 500 instead of 250
    Un-Official Newbie Helper
    Need help, advice, info? RowdyBrad at safe-mail.net

Quote Originally Posted by pony_boy View Post
    are you on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or do you plan on cycling using 250mg?

Thread Information