Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gadogs83
    I am banned!
    Bad luck during cycle? Injuries etc
    I don't know if you guys have noticed but I've been posting a hell of a lot over last 2 days. The reason being I've managed to somehow get a skin infection in my groin area which make it extremely painful to move I've had to take 3 days off work. I've been put on cocodamols 30/500 and ibroprofen 400mg on top anti-biotics and an anti-biotic cream, there is no way I can go to the gym in this condition. On top of that 2 weeks ago I injured my back during incline flies, the middle region of my back, this put me out of the gym for a few days, then 3 days ago I injured my back again during lat raises.(learned to raise one arm at a time now to avoid injury and push my shoulders back). I'm on the 4th week of my test tren cycle, I don't need this.

Out of all the times this could happen, it happens now anyone else had bad luck experiences during cycle?

i have tendonitis issues in my elbows. i try to just suck it up and go on but it sucks.
    You mad Bro likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder FORBODYBUILDERS-BLOG's Avatar
    you think too much negative all the time so bad lock keep happen since you keep call it.
    start to think positive NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by gadogs83 View Post
    i have tendonitis issues in my elbows. i try to just suck it up and go on but it sucks.
    Feel your pain bro, I got the exact issue as u tendonitis in the elbow, it sucks but like u said just gotta push threw it. Ibroprofen b4 training and ice after.

Yeah, me too. Mid cycle i broke my ankle on a motorcycle. Required two surgeries. The first surgery they installed a frame. The second surgery a week later, they installed 3 plates and 14 screws. Doc tells me it will be 6 months before i can walk unassisted. I was going to stop my cycle, but i learned from a doctor that recent studies have shown accelerated bone healing from deca. So i continued to run my cycle, bought some dumbbells and had to come up with some creative ways to exercise and workout from my wheelchair. We will see how it goes, only 4 weeks since last surgery. My gym wont allow me to work out there in wheelchair and obvious trauma to my leg. Im just doing all upper body. I dont want to work my good leg because my bad leg is already so much smaller. Rolling my wheelchair around is good for my triceps too. I guess im just looking for the good things that came from this, because its not much.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by tripwire3400 View Post
    Yeah, me too. Mid cycle i broke my ankle on a motorcycle. Required two surgeries. The first surgery they installed a frame. The second surgery a week later, they installed 3 plates and 14 screws. Doc tells me it will be 6 months before i can walk unassisted. I was going to stop my cycle, but i learned from a doctor that recent studies have shown accelerated bone healing from deca. So i continued to run my cycle, bought some dumbbells and had to come up with some creative ways to exercise and workout from my wheelchair. We will see how it goes, only 4 weeks since last surgery. My gym wont allow me to work out there in wheelchair and obvious trauma to my leg. Im just doing all upper body. I dont want to work my good leg because my bad leg is already so much smaller. Rolling my wheelchair around is good for my triceps too. I guess im just looking for the good things that came from this, because its not much.
    It's good to see you're finding ways to exercise and I wish you a fast recovery bro. Would HGH help because I heard that speeds up the healing process?

Thread Information