Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

zgx
    Cool My first cycle using Test C and EQ, please post feedback esp w/ AI!
    I posted a thread a few days ago regarding a first cycle using Test cyp, Primo and Anavar. I am ditching that first cycle idea and going with Test Cyp and Equipoise instead. I've gone and read most of the first timers and newbie stickies. The information I found most useful was found in the Massive Newbie Info post by DocJ.

"Its become a common thing that many vets here suggest a test only first cycle. Thats fine. I'm sure you'll get some good gains from it. I myself like a little more in the mix. Like I said test only is fine if you want to stop there.

The most coming thing to ad is deca. Yes its mild on the sides. Yes you get good gains. However, if you do chose deca it will mean that an anti estrogen alone will not prevent gyno 100%. Another substance such as bromo will be needed in case of progesterone related gyno. For this reason alone I suggest eq (Equipoise). The gains are not quit as big but you will keep more of them and that sounds like a good trade off to me.
    "

I seem to aromatize quite a bit. I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and was pinning 100mg Test cyp twice a week along with 250iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and taking .5mg of Adex same day of pin and my E2 was in the 80's while my T was in the 1400's. This is why I'm thinking of going with daily Nolva as suggested by DocJ in his post instead of continuing to use the Adex. I will have Aromasin in hand too just in case. PCT isn't an issue due to TRT. Please post suggestions/modifications as you see fit...

Week 1-16 Test C 500mg, 250mg every 84 hours (Sun morning, Wed night).
    Week 1-16 EQ 600mg, 300mg every 84 hours (Sun morning, Wed night).
    Week 1-16 Nolva @ 20mg ED or 50mg if itchy/sore nipples begin to be experienced.

PrivateMD Female Panel Labs every 2-3 weeks morning before Wed pin. Based on E2 results Aromatase inhibitor (AI) modifications will be made.

Lift: 4-5 x a week

4500 cal diet ~300gm protein / day divided into a minimum of 6 meals a day.

Current stats: 31 yo, 5'8, 180lbs, 17% BF.
    Last edited by zgx; 08-22-2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Changed cycle duration and EQ/T dosage

I'd go with deca over EQ anyday. Just throw some Caber down.

EQ raises your RBC and hematocrit ALOT! so give blood often.
    Un-Official Newbie Helper
    Need help, advice, info? RowdyBrad at safe-mail.net

And EQ is an undecylenate ester and should be run at least 15 weeks...shit takes a while to build in your system

zgx
    Thanks bro, yeah I'm due to give blood in the next 2 months already. I'm a bit concerned with Deca for my first cycle especially with prolactin enduced gyno, want to keep it fairly "simple" and manage my E2 like I've been doing with TRT. Giving blood is always a win/win (for you and for whomever you're helping!)

Just stick with 500mg test and an oral, you'll be very happy.
    Un-Official Newbie Helper
    Need help, advice, info? RowdyBrad at safe-mail.net

zgx
    Quote Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    And EQ is an undecylenate ester and should be run at least 15 weeks...shit takes a while to build in your system
    Thanks, exactly the type of feedback I'm looking for in order to make mods to the cycle.

zgx
    I'm going to prolong the EQ cycle to 16 weeks based on research, should I keep the T as high for the remainder of the cycle or should I decrease it to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) levels past the 12 week mark?

Any suggestions on aromatization? I am currently on 150mg of T E6D and my my E2 was at 70 w/o any Aromatase inhibitor (AI). So I aromatize quite a bit. Before testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) my T was at 266 and my E2 was at less than 15!!

I will have Pinnacle Nolva, LiquiDex and Aromasin on hand...

I am banned!
    EQ have nasty sides comparably to your other options. I liked your first option. Looks like your going for alittle lean/cut. My next cycle looks like your first option, but I'll be using Test p..masteron..anavar..
    Test p and masteron is prefered/or are more common from all I've read over the Test c and primo option.

zgx
    Quote Originally Posted by justin h View Post
    EQ have nasty sides comparably to your other options. I liked your first option. Looks like your going for alittle lean/cut. My next cycle looks like your first option, but I'll be using Test p..masteron..anavar..
    Test p and masteron is prefered/or are more common from all I've read over the Test c and primo option.
    From what I've researched EQ is a pretty good anabolic to stack with test, it is slow to build up but you get to keep a lot of your gains which I think it's important, seems RBC levels need to be monitored closely so I will be donating blood as much as I can. I will be monitoring my BP regularly as well, today my BP is 110/80 so we'll see.

I think I will be looking into primo/var for either second or third cycle, I wanted to keep things simple and relatively "affordable" for my first cycle.

I am banned!
    eq=high cholesterol and blood pressure, has to be ran at a higher dose, atleast 12-16 weeks, and has to accomodate your diet to work. Theirs other compounds that are more appealing imao. But whatever, to each his own, have at it.

zgx
    Quote Originally Posted by justin h View Post
    eq=high cholesterol and blood pressure, has to be ran at a higher dose, atleast 12-16 weeks, and has to accomodate your diet to work. Theirs other compounds that are more appealing imao. But whatever, to each his own, have at it.
    Yeah man, I hear you and value your opinion and others' as well. Live and learn is what I go by, it may be great for me or it may not, as long as I'm being careful I see this being a good first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by zgx View Post
    Yeah man, I hear you and value your opinion and others' as well. Live and learn is what I go by, it may be great for me or it may not, as long as I'm being careful I see this being a good first cycle.
    Hey bro, your same cycle EQ/Test (I'm going to add a 6 week Anavar (var) kickstart) is what I have in mind for my 2nd cycle. Slow doesn't matter to me as long as gains are steady and keepable. I too plan on giving blood, but other than getting bloods done and reading hemocrit levels, how will I know when to give? Anybody? Should he/we give once our BP gets high?

zgx
    ^ bump

uniquemicals
Thread Information