Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By justin h
  • 1 Post By Hrnyfckr
    Default I think tren takes the guess work out for a 2nd cycle option. Please read. Thoughts
    First cycle is at an end. 12 weeks Test e (Pinnicle), Starting at 500, ending at 700mg/wk. I liked the end result. I put a fair amount of size on, kept it on the lean side, with minimal water retintion and sides. Not bad for my first cycle.

I've spent alot of time reading about 2nd cycle options, and without personal experience with different compounds, my reaserch on a tren test cycle looks like it would suit my needs. Theirs bulk and cut cycles for the most part, neither of which I'm completly sold on doing for a full cycle.
    EX. I don't want to say I'll go with a dbol test cycle, start... Then realize I'm not really liking it, maybe because of loss of definition and bloat. whatever the reason. Same goes for a straight cutting cycle. Alot will say wait until you get 3 or 4 cycle under your belt. WHY??? I'm going to have to try it eventually. The ones I've read that have tried this for a 2nd cycle couldn't be any happier and loved the results. Why not make it my 2nd?
    I want what the test gave me just enhanced 5x. Lean muscle density gains, More hardness and strength than the test alone gave me. It sounds like it truly takes the guess work out on what the end result will be. I've read the INS AND OUTS on this particular gear as well as others. I'm aware of the sides, this comes with any cycle though. Unless theirs another cycle that yeilds great results like tren alone...I don't know why I shouldn't give it a go.

I with you J, I'm definitely looking at Tren for my next go round. I like tren's profile and have seen the results first hand. I'm aiming for a solid bulk on my first cycle, not going to really concern myself with definition. Though I don't want to bump myself back up to 20%BF HAHA. Plan to follow it with a super clean 2nd cycle this winter... dry mass gains with a bit of recomp. Then when spring hits, Imma cut like a MF'r!

Love what you've said on Ology bro. Keep up the hard work!

Thanks. Yeah, Tren sounds like it truly is the happy medium in a cycle. With outstanding gains accross the boards. I wanna try d-bol/deca, but I've bulked naturally in the past for so many years so I kinda know what to expect. I've also been very lean/cut the fuck up on competition day. They both have their pros and cons. Bulk: I put on a fair amount of size and more strength, but I kiss my definiton/density goodbye and gain some water weight. Cutting: I look lean and ripped, but it's hard to maintain such an labor intensive diet, I sacrifice muscle and strength and feel alittle on the weak side. So doing a bulk/cut cycle with gear will just increase what I've experience naturally. What I haven't had is: That dense hard muscluarity with strength...slaps of lean muscle jiggling when I'm realaxed. This...is why I think tren will be awesome. I'm "inbetween" body wise, alittle bulky with good definition and semi lean hard muscle as is. Add tren and I'll have a wow effect I'm sure. I need others to chime in with their experince or if their any other realated cycles.

tren is for experienced users. i would not recommend it for a second cycle. tren is truly a wild ride. i have run tren ace twice and loved it and hated it at the same time

if you want to gain mass, try test/deca, test/dbol etc. how lean you stay will depend on diet and your time in the gym.

if you have your mind set on running tren, go with tren ace @ 50mg eod and run it with some prop. if you have any bad sides they will clear faster with ace.

Hey Justin I can only tell u that it's ur call, at least if ur gonna do Tren be smart and do Tren a . If u get sides u can't handle then u can get out faster. If not and u think u can handle then go with E. Diet is the key to everything. Funny thing is u can have a shitty diet and still make it out good with Tren.

I am banned!
    Currently on second cycle first one just test e this one is test e and tren e. Do it man, I'm 3/4 weeks in and loving it I feel like I can't put on fat and my body feels like a furnace.

Quote Originally Posted by R1rider View Post
    tren is for experienced users. i would not recommend it for a second cycle. tren is truly a wild ride. i have run tren ace twice and loved it and hated it at the same time

if you want to gain mass, try test/deca, test/dbol etc. how lean you stay will depend on diet and your time in the gym.

if you have your mind set on running tren, go with tren ace @ 50mg eod and run it with some prop. if you have any bad sides they will clear faster with ace.
    Yeah R1, its definitely on the stronger end of the scale. And for sure I would run Ace, if I go that route. I'm a fan of the short esters for that very reason of keeping an eye on the sides and managing dosage accordingly. I'm not one to jump into anything without a good long look at it first! Appreciate your insight bro!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I say go for it. Assess your tolerance as the cycle progresses and go from there.

Ace is def a wild run that i loved, im running tren again but with Anavar (var) this time soon

I understand that diet dictates everything, I've competed naturally in for 8yrs and I'm certified in sports nutrition for 10yrs. I know my diet inside and out. I know the effects of how on friday I can look very lean...eat a couple bowls of ceral or 1 pizza with ice cream and monday I look flat and dull. It's a constant battle in the kitchen. My naturall bulk gets me to 220lbs and competition day I'm down to 190lbs. I really like the inbetween/half way point in my 13 week diet. Pretty lean with quality mass. This is where I'd start with my old diet log/notes using tren and continue throughout my cycle and adjust accordingly. See where I'm getting at here? Dbol/deca/andro ect. I know for a fact can be saved when I wanna go all out with mass..Maybe in the winter time. If I'm going to do a hardcore cutting cycle...you better beleive I'm going to compete to justify the diet alone. All I've read about tren... the way I understand it...Is that it's the happy medium gear that really can go both ways.
    Ocdude likes this.

I'm alittle nervous I guess, buts it's only because I hear it's for advanced users. It's not until I keep reading 2nd, 3rd, and 7time users swearing by it. Sounds like a great 2nd cycle to me. Thanks for your input thus far. I freaking love this forum. Best advice
    Last edited by justin h; 08-18-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Tren is awesome. If you're not an experienced user... At the very least be a SERIOUS user. It certainly sounds like you are. I'm on my second cycle using Tren. The sides will affect your life. You will have night sweats... Smelly night sweats... Not great when you're sleeping over at a lover's house. You will have an odd shortness of breath which will keep you from participating in sports. You will have to eat like a madman, making you a social oddball. You will have to take lots of ancillary drugs to help your cycle. But if you're serious.... Which you are... It's an amazingly transformative compound. Your cycle will be long... Your training will be awesome... You will learn to sacrifice for your goals.
    I started my cycle at a relatively low dose of Tren E ... 400/wk... I loved everything about it, and took the advice of a pro and upped the dose to 600/wk. The sides are about the same, but my body started to change dramatically. The scales didn't change, but suddenly all my shirts are too small and all my pants are too big. My confidence and ability in the gym skyrocketed! I wanted more mass, more gain so I upped my Test to 1 gm/wk and added 300/wk of Masteron to help with the estrogen.
    I love this cycle.... I'm making serious gains while keeping hard and lean. This is a serious cycle... I know. But it's taught me to care for my body... Get rest ... Eat right... Train with focus and goal.
    justin h likes this.

uniquemicals
Thread Information