Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

freezing reconstituted HCG in pins?
    So I am trying to figure out what to do about extending my 5000 IU of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) over the 10 weeks I will be on cycle if I use 500 IU per week for 10 weeks. If it only lasts 30 days in the fridge, how can I make it last 10 weeks lol? You have to reconstitute the whole vial right?

Someone in another post mentioned freezing like half of it in preloaded slin pins.

I worry that this will denature it or something?

Thanks guys.

Im not gonna lie, this concerned me to. Thats why i decided to blast it instead of run it on cycle.

Anyone else?

Junior Bodybuilder
    It only expires in 30 days if you are drawing from the vial every day. If you're only drawing like twice a week it will last longer than 30 days. You should be good for 10 weeks. I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and my clinic told me this, like the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) vial I'm on now it says it expired on July 16th and I've been using it for 10 weeks (just got done with it yesterday) and clearly it's working because my balls have not shrunk. Plus I can tell if stop using it and still taking my regular dose of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) I get very very tired and lose all my energy, I know this because I stopped taking it for a few weeks to see how my E2 responds. Once I started it backup my energy came back up and tiredness went away.

Basically the reason it expires in 30 days is if you keep putting a needle into it to draw as it has something to do with the air mixing into it or something so if you're drawing every day then it will expire in 30 days.

I've been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) since Feb. and don't pay any attention to the expired date or 30 day thing and just run 500 iu a week and have not had any issues with it expiring, each vial lasts me 10 weeks. I've even made an 11k iu vial last without any issues.
    Last edited by username1; 08-18-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Novice
    I've wondered this for a while but could never find a good answer. I've been running my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 10 weeks on my cycle despite it 'expiring' in 30 days. I'm figuring if half the potency is lost, at least I'm getting SOMETHING from these shots , better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by username1 View Post
    It only expires in 30 days if you are drawing from the vial every day. If you're only drawing like twice a week it will last longer than 30 days. You should be good for 10 weeks. I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and my clinic told me this, like the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) vial I'm on now it says it expired on July 16th and I've been using it for 10 weeks (just got done with it yesterday) and clearly it's working because my balls have not shrunk. Plus I can tell if stop using it and still taking my regular dose of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) I get very very tired and lose all my energy, I know this because I stopped taking it for a few weeks to see how my E2 responds. Once I started it backup my energy came back up and tiredness went away.

Basically the reason it expires in 30 days is if you keep putting a needle into it to draw as it has something to do with the air mixing into it or something so if you're drawing every day then it will expire in 30 days.

I've been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) since Feb. and don't pay any attention to the expired date or 30 day thing and just run 500 iu a week and have not had any issues with it expiring, each vial lasts me 10 weeks. I've even made an 11k iu vial last without any issues.
    Thanks bud.

I'm kinda wondering the same thing. What's the best process of keeping my 2000iu of mixed hCG for 4 weeks when using STERILE WATER (not BW)? BW is unavailable in my country without a perscription, my source can't get any and the site people seem to order from is out of stock. Is it safe to load the slin pins and freeze them? Then just take one out of the freezer the day before injection?

Would love some tips and comments on this ^^

Junior Bodybuilder
    I believe its fine because I posted that question on another forum when i accidently reconstituted my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) instead of a peptide. I am not starting cycle for 10 weeks! Everyone said just to freeze it and it will be fine. One guy said on his prescription Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) he gets reconstituted mailed to him in a cold pack says to freeze if planning on using in over 90 days.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    hcg is very over-hyped...

if u are concerned about how long it's gonna last u probably should've shopped around for lower dosed vials... Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) does come in 1000iu vials or amps

but in my mind there is really no need for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) unless u've been on for years without coming off... maintaining the size of your nuts has NOTHING to do with how well u will recover once u come off PCT

HCG is good for more then 30 days. Ive used it for 16 week cycles and never had a problem.
    Powered by Andromed Labs, Canada.
    trust_ca@safe-mail.net

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy87 View Post
    I'm kinda wondering the same thing. What's the best process of keeping my 2000iu of mixed hCG for 4 weeks when using STERILE WATER (not BW)? BW is unavailable in my country without a perscription, my source can't get any and the site people seem to order from is out of stock. Is it safe to load the slin pins and freeze them? Then just take one out of the freezer the day before injection?

Dont freeze it, it will break the molecules imo Im not sure about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), but i have heard of HGH going bad after its frozen (lost its potency)
    Powered by Andromed Labs, Canada.
    trust_ca@safe-mail.net

Quote Originally Posted by KobesBryant View Post
    So I am trying to figure out what to do about extending my 5000 IU of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) over the 10 weeks I will be on cycle if I use 500 IU per week for 10 weeks. If it only lasts 30 days in the fridge, how can I make it last 10 weeks lol? You have to reconstitute the whole vial right?

Someone in another post mentioned freezing like half of it in preloaded slin pins.

I worry that this will denature it or something?

Thanks guys.
    DONT preload, DONT freez and YES mix it all, buy a cheap 2$ steril vial and use that and KEEP IN FRIDGE! and use in 4-5 weeks, then toss and get more if you need to.
    also i dont like longterm use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle, it may make things worse from over use (it may mess up your balls for good, from over use or extreme doses and cause a harder recovery/ desensitisation).
    use it at the tail end of cycle to help post cycle therapy (pct). the last 4-5 weeks of cycle leading up to PCT but not in to PCT and like so: 500iu 2X a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    HCG is good for more then 30 days. Ive used it for 16 week cycles and never had a problem.
    i wouldent after about 5.

Quote Originally Posted by China_Wall View Post
    hcg is very over-hyped...

if u are concerned about how long it's gonna last u probably should've shopped around for lower dosed vials... Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) does come in 1000iu vials or amps

but in my mind there is really no need for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) unless u've been on for years without coming off... maintaining the size of your nuts has NOTHING to do with how well u will recover once u come off PCT
    ummmm yes size and funcion dose matter after bing dorment and it would help, I do not agree with you on that.
    but I do agree its really NOT needed in most cycles. really unless you are on for months or using a prog like tren or deca, i would not bother.
    But every one is on the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) train for pct now, even on a small 12 wk cycle lol.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy87 View Post

DONT FREEZ!!! keep in fridge IN steril empty vial!, not sure about strile water , never used it for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), i think you can add some BA to it and its like bac water?

if you need stril vial I use these: 10mL Sealed Sterile Vial

good luck guys!

Quote Originally Posted by bfriedman1017 View Post
    I believe its fine because I posted that question on another forum when i accidently reconstituted my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) instead of a peptide. I am not starting cycle for 10 weeks! Everyone said just to freeze it and it will be fine. One guy said on his prescription Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) he gets reconstituted mailed to him in a cold pack says to freeze if planning on using in over 90 days.
    in powder sure, when mixed the solution EXPANDS AND SHRINKS when FREEZIGN AND THAWING, and that is goign to damage the compound, dont do it. if in powder , ok, but even then you need your freez thaw cycle off on your freezer.

look keep it simple powder OR mixed goes IN fridge. if you cant use it up fast enough... o well start it at tail end of cycle as i feel it should be used, not the whole thing.

Juced. Thank you for weighing in. I started my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in week 3 of my test e/slin cycle. I have been injecting 250IU 2X/week total 500IU/week. I plan on blasting 500IU/day for 10 days leading up to the 4 days before I start SERM. Do you feel strongly that this could be harmful?

FDA requirements on experation dates are freaking rediculous. I've read studies that show meds lasting years beyond their expiration dates.

What happens when any med "expires"? People typically throw it away and by new meds, wether that's OTC or Rx. Sounds like a good way for pharmaceutical companies to make more money.

Bottom line, don't sweat it, 10 weeks is nothing. Now if you had it for 12 months....yeah then maybe you'd need new gear.

Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    DONT FREEZ!!! keep in fridge IN steril empty vial!, not sure about strile water , never used it for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), i think you can add some BA to it and its like bac water?

if you need stril vial I use these: 10mL Sealed Sterile Vial

good luck guys!
    Yes, I have considered adding BA to make it bac-water, but that's also kind of hard to get your hands on in my area. I'm lucky enough that the hCG came in small enough vials to last me 4 weeks with 500iu/week - but with sterile water 5 days is said to be max it seems :\ Also, I haven't mixed any of it yet obviously - do I have to keep the tablets/powder in cold temps too or does this only apply after mixed with liquids?

My source is telling me freezing them is no harm with sterile water.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    not wise to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that close to the start of PCT... running it for 5 days after your last test injection is fine, then wait 10 more days before beginning post cycle therapy (pct), this will be more effective

Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    DONT preload, DONT freez and YES mix it all, buy a cheap 2$ steril vial and use that and KEEP IN FRIDGE! and use in 4-5 weeks, then toss and get more if you need to.
    also i dont like longterm use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle, it may make things worse from over use (it may mess up your balls for good, from over use or extreme doses and cause a harder recovery/ desensitisation).
    use it at the tail end of cycle to help post cycle therapy (pct). the last 4-5 weeks of cycle leading up to post cycle therapy (pct) but not in to post cycle therapy (pct) and like so: 500iu 2X a week.
    agreed! dont freeze it and its shot after 4-5 weeks. Loses potency quickly. I tried using it after 5 weeks with triple the dosage wasnt even close. I disagree I dont think on cycle use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at resonable dosages is a problem w/ desensitization. Im even talking about 500-1000ius E3D.

The 10 days leading up to 4 days before SERM is from the-det-oak's standard post cycle therapy (pct) post.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...py (pct)s.html

This seems pretty standard. China wall you say 4 days before is too soon? If I wait 10 days, isnt that just another 6 days that I will be super low on test and losing muscle? I respect your opinion so I would love to hear your thought process behind this recommendation. Thanks!

Anyone else chime in?

Thread Information